Another beautiful day has passed bros

Was it a good day for you?

Attached: hiker wojak.jpg (511x511, 33K)

I slept until 5pm desu

Attached: 1490460809994.png (500x500, 427K)

I masturbated 3 times today. Everything went fine

no it was shit

Attached: 1561141069105.png (612x526, 326K)

Why? Were you so tired? Sleepy head

That's nice I guess if that's what you're into

Why was it shit?

Yep, just leaving Wyoming for Nebraska. Interesting things out here

Attached: 20190716_124330.jpg (4032x2268, 3.58M)

no. I woke up hungover because I drank two bottles of wine yesterday, ordered pizza, watched some chinese cartoons while eating it, fell asleep, just woke up. absolutely wasted day.

Is that Abraham Lincoln?

Nope, another shitday as a wagecuck. Metro-boulot-dodo.

no, not really. had a big talk with mom about how much of fucking loser am i.

Is that a lot? I've never had wine myself, only liquor. Tomorrow is a new day user

Did you ride the metro?

What did she say?

No. My bike chain broke on my way to work and then my credit card fucked up when I went grocery shopping. I felt like murdering someone

>my credit card fucked up when I went grocery shopping
Was it in front of a cute cashier while there were many others in line behind you? I hate when that happens to me

>What did she say?
nothing good - just do meaningless stuff like getting a job and etc.

I woke up, watched tennis, had a nap, and now I'm probably gonna play some video games. All in all, a good day, but I usually stay up late so the day's far from over for me.

>Was it in front of a cute cashier while there were many others in line behind you?
That's exactly what happened, I had to leave and run to the cash machine while she helped the people behind me. Thank god that the card allowed me to take out some cash and return while she waited with my stuff

Pretty awful. I need to make the call soon whether to euthanize my 13 year old cat soon. He's hardly eating or drinking anymore. He has 2 fast growing tumors, vomiting, and diarrhea.

Oh shit. Are you gonna do it? Might be better for him if he's suffering

Yes

Good

Nah, it's a monument dedicated to a couple of railroad financiers

Attached: 20190716_124235.jpg (4032x2268, 3.31M)

Oh. That stuff seemed like hard work, building them and all. I heard Chinese people also pitched in. I just thought it was Abe Lincoln because of the beard.

I made the appointment tommorow at 10:00. It's hard to know when to make the call, and when his enjoyment outweighs his suffering. I've postponed it 2 days already, because I felt like he still enjoyed the day. But I feel like this is coming to an end, he just eats a treat or two and takes a bit of water, and then sleeps.

Yeah, it was a truly monumental task

Attached: 20190716_124250.jpg (4032x2268, 3.36M)

Nice day, not too hot. Good for walking the dogs.

Attached: dg4-35.jpg (3033x2275, 2.67M)

Are you the formerly homeless guy?

That's a tough call to make. What breed is he? Is he castrated or did he have any offspring?

sad, nervous and anxious for no reason

Attached: 2994B95B-94E0-442D-A119-A2B0DC7FD631.jpg (240x193, 16K)

A shiba? What a cutie. I wish I had a dog like that

good thread

Nope, just on a cross-country drive coast to coast for vacation

Attached: 20190716_124243.jpg (4032x2268, 3.9M)

I know what that feels like, every time I have an unproductive day I get that

Cool. I just mistook you for him because he was driving through the same parts of the country as you, if I'm not remembering it wrong. What are you going to do on your vacation?

He's a mutt, got him from an animal shelter for $20. We also got another cat with him, since they were cage mates and got along together. The other one is fine and dandy, vet says she's perfect.
He had to be castrated before we could get him for $10, although I would've had it done anyways. I got him when I was 8, and still remembered that day fondly.

>I got him when I was 8,
Man, I'm sorry. My dog died 2 years ago and we had it for 12 years. Will you at least get to dig his grave when/if they put him down at the clinic?

Meeting up with relatives mostly. i have family in almost every region, from New England, Appalachia, the Deep South, Midwest, Northwest and the Mojave

Which is your favorite state if you would have to pick one?

I woke up at noon and went to lunch at the mcdonalds near my house.
I went to cut my hair but I got anxious there would be too crowded so I went to the bakery instead, I prefer to go to the barber in the morning when I'm the first client and don't have to hear bullshit.Then I bought bread for me and my aunt-grandmother and now I'm here listen to the radio.
It's been a good day, thanks.

equivalent of around 0,4 liters of liqour if my math is correct. thank you user.

No, My parents and I live in a very suburban area and don't own more than 20 m2 of land. We'll have him cremated and I'll take his ashes to spread at his favorite spots outside. He was an indoor/outdoor cat, so we let him out whenever he wanted out, except past 9pm. We have a small wooded area behind our house he liked to hangout and in our garden.
Thanks Swedbro for listening, I don't have many people to talk to about this.

Sounds like a decent day

>cremation
That's a pretty dignified end too. Do you think you'll ever get a new pet after him? I personally didn't after my dog died, but I might in the future.

i injured myself at the gym, never gonna make it bros

You seem like a swell guy, swedebro. My day is going alright - just been working. I'm on the way home after building a shelf in my boss's garage and doing some organizing. Now my day really starts. I'm going to try to hit the gym and play some guitar. What were you up to?

I guess it went fine. I have to take care of my sick mother all summer

could probably find a breeder in europe who will ship a puppy to sweden for 2000-2500€. worth it imo.

Thank you. Your job sounds more exciting than mine. I'm on summer vacation from university right now. Yesterday I hiked most of the day, but today I decided to stay inside and turned my friend down when he wanted to hang out, so I feel a bit down. I should probably go to sleep soon so I don't risk making anything worse.

Which body part did you injure and which exercise did you do?

>2000-2500€
Ohhh no friend, that's way too expensive for me. I'm just a student. As cute as those dogs are, I couldn't justify that right now.

No, I don't think I will until far into the future. It may sound gay, but I don't think I'd want another cat after him for awhile. Though I still have the other cat to take care.

they're pretty scarce in europe, mine was $1500. best purchase i've made desu.

played some persona
drank some tea
lurked the chans
living the dream haha

Attached: 1539250529376.jpg (452x363, 40K)

>It may sound gay
Not at all. It's perfectly understandable given how long you've had him for.

I think I'm gonna go to bed guys. Take care

good night dont let the bed bugs bite

goodnight

Godnatt

Night

What's your job anyway? Renovation/construction is cool because you're always doing and learning new things. The only thing that sucks about it is it takes a lot of energy, and it's hard to do things once the work day is over.
I had to turn down an invite to a social gathering recently but it made me realize that sometimes it's okay to say no to things. As long as you're genuinely exhausted, it's good to just stay home and take it easy. I wouldn't feel too bummed about it. Just make it up to your friend later.

Good night, my man

So far I'd have to say either idaho or utah, both are very beautiful states in their own right

Attached: 20190715_114645.jpg (4032x2268, 2.57M)

another repetitive day.

As of late I am wondering how it is possible to live without having sex with the cute girls I meet, especially the cute asian ones.
How is it possible, from an evolutionary point of view I mean. It's just sad and irrational.
Jesus Christ I'm so sad now I cannot even drink because I'm trying to lift and get fit

Attached: cute.jpg (497x766, 65K)

Just woke up. Its 8 am here :3

Just ask them if you want to get a cup of coffee together

no because i have been feeling paranoid as fuck for almost whole day

Attached: anime kuumotus.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Shut the fuck up t. Ahmed.

How do you invite complete strangers to have a coffee together?

left side of my chest doing dips my posture was sloopy at the end

Just woke up at 4pm desu

Attached: 1561429856616.jpg (2892x4096, 785K)

Converse with them first

Be yourself

IT'S TOO FUCKING HOT

No. It was terrible.

Attached: ebin meme bls dont steal.jpg (1000x381, 110K)

no i spent in on my obscure MMO discord replying to zoomers and putting off finding a JOB

Attached: 1358358929553.gif (290x218, 981K)

I had an easy and fast day at work and now I'm sitting at my airbrush table ready to paint some gunpla parts. But I gotta finish this puddin' pop first

It was ok

Chilled around town all day,bottle of rum in hand and just enjoying my self. Listened to some live blues band playing, ate my favorite sandwich at the café and now I'm home. Still happily drunk

Attached: Innerstaden.jpg (680x952, 163K)