Your cunt

>your cunt
>what is the worst city of your cunt
>why it is your capital

Attached: 6103701_20c68519ad496ffcd1187b154dd43aec.jpg (636x622, 65K)

lana rain is an ugly manface tranny

Progressive shithole just like any other capital

What the fuck?? when did Belle Delphine streamed this?

you are gays
you two should have sex together

She use to be cute at the start but then she rapidly lost the babyfat in her face from drug use and got fake rock tits
I think shes in some cult too grooming teens to camwhore lmao, talk about trainwreck

Hello.
I'm ethnic russian from Yakutsk. I've been living in Moscow for two days already, and I fucking hate this city. Too many people. Too many diversity. Very very small amount of cute girls. Everyone is in a hurry. You have to wait for more than 2 minutes at the traffic lights. Toilets in the metro are not free. (moscow metro is not even a private corporation like JR for example (which has FREE toilets) . why are they jewing the citizens without shame? )
Everything is very distant. It smells shitty, air is bad, a lot of strange people like hippies, feminists, extreme rock fans from 90's and people from Caucasus.

For comparison, I've been in Tokyo for 2 times. There were many people in the center parts of the city, but I didn't even notice them. Everything was simple and friendly there. In Moscow I feel like in a cage

It's not Washington DC though it is shit. I'd probably say Saint Louis is the worst, and should be nuked.

Literal decrepit shithole. To this day, I don't understand why anyone would come here.

I can go years without seeing niggers in my hometown and then one third are nigs in h*lsinki

the bitch looks like contrapoints you're gay

Attached: man face.png (1084x692, 1.57M)

seething conservacuck

>>your cunt
>>what is the worst city of your cunt
Camden
>>why it is your capital
It isnt it's across the river from Philly. D.C. used to be a shithole but it's gentrifying.

Attached: Camden_NJ_poverty.jpg (600x450, 64K)

Capitals, even if they're irredeemable by any other standard, are at least places with good wages.

Berlin doesn't even have good wages.

Because it's a dano-islamic shithole

That's a woman(female)?

>Berlin doesn't even have good wages
The rent is retarded as well.

Isn't Berlin cheap af to love in though

They have indeed good wages, but the salary/cost of life ratio is usually lower than in the rest of the country anyway
Why would anyone go there to earn 150% more money when everything is 200% more expensive?

Compared to some capitals, but the rents are starting to really go up these days.

Based
Fuck both danskjævlar and mudslims

>flag
>Auckland
>it isn't

San Fran or Portland or Seattle.
t. from the capital. it's bad but not as bad as those shitholes

Based

>have good wage
>pay out my asshole for rent
>pay out my cock hole in taxes
>pay out my ass AND cock hole for food/groceries/drinks/entertainment/haircuts
grow up fritz

Same
t.NYC

Where do you live?

D.C. baby

But it is not Berlin here.
I would go with one of the Ruhr-area cities (industry and coal died, all skilled people fled to the south, first it was run over by T*rks, since a few year it is flooded with Romanians und Bulgarians, often gypsis) like Duisburg, Oberhausen or Gelsenkirchen. Another option would be Offenbach, literally the garbage dump for Frankfurt which by itself is pretty fucked up already.

Pic very much related, gypsis at work.

Attached: Duisburg-Marxloh.jpg (960x540, 132K)

i'm slightly considering moving back to florida. my parents are there. I can own guns ez. no income tax. cheap sit. publix. the only downsides are the weather and floridians.

Rome.
Because it's a terrone city pretending to not be one, in short, and to aggravate things it has been administered by M5S for the past few years.

you'll never shit cum lube in the middle of the street because you're not courageous
only the most courageous people success

Attached: S Tier Public Masturbation with Cum Lube Final.mp4_003302.997.jpg (1744x1080, 279K)

Is that Belle Delphine?

Camden is an absolute wasteland, it is literally real life fallout

Canada
Winnipeg is probably the worst. It's economically depressed, cold even by leaf standards, and has a serious crime problem due to the large number of injuns who live there.

Ottawa, our capital, is too insignificant to be considered the worst city. It's just a flyover city full of government offices.

Attached: winnipegg.jpg (1024x683, 145K)

terrone town

>Flag
>Ulcinj, too many albanians
>It isn't, since it's not an albanian majority city

Warsaw is an incredibly ugly shithole filled with criminals and mafias and people that do not see nothing wrong with it and electing the same fuckers as mayors and for local governments.

I spit on this shithole.

Winnipeg could be as well located in central Russia like Omsk or Chelyabinsk, similar climate and depression.

This but London.

What's the point making 2x the average salary when you still can't afford a house.

>Flag
>Mexico City

Because it’s a progressive shithole and the cause of all evils that affect my country.

Honorable mentions: Guerrero, Chiapas, Tamaulipas and Q. Roo.