118 new emails

>118 new emails
>49 marked URGENT

Attached: 487A13E2-7D49-4E72-BED4-70CC38ABE9BB.jpg (251x234, 7K)

In the same boat. Switched to making all my customers use a ticket system instead of email or phone. Life is better

Good morning wagie, have a good day at work heh

Just hire a 2nd or 3rd world freelancer to read through emails and sort them for you. They'll work for like $10 and hour.

That being said: [email protected]

>right click on folder
>mark all as read

Attached: 309[1].png (600x400, 124K)

I wish I was you
>0 unread emails
Now I have to pretend to work all fucking day, staring at the same spreadsheet doing absolutely nothing, stuck in my own head thinking wagecuck thoughts.
A fate worse than death

>Didn't you see my email, user?

>Nah, sorry must've missed it.

Attached: riko shrug.jpg (1150x1266, 120K)

everything at work i receive is "urgent". i just treat it like everything else now

>0 emails
>No one needs me

Attached: 1534466920968.jpg (2048x1819, 220K)

>boss is out for the week

lmao nothing is urgent this week. time to cruise to friday

If everything is urgent then nothing is urgent.

Email is a cancer and the least efficient way of getting things done. At its best, it should only be used to send information 1 direction. As soon as someone responds it is now a conversation and you should pick up the phone or IM.

I’m constantly amazed at the number of people at work that will go back and forth for a week via email on something that is a 10 min live conversation.

That's what I do for most of the time at work and it's a fucking blessing. Enjoy those days because they're far better than constantly being stressed buried under a mountain of emails.

email is my contact of choice because i’m lazy and don’t feel like talking to people. that’s why anyone does it

RiP

do people actually stare at spreadsheetss all day?

may god have mercy on your soul user. fuck

t. NEET

are you me lol?

What is this post implying? Either you don't read all your emails, or you have a goldfish brain and can't remember every email you read? Do you work you pleb, I read/reply to 100+ emails daily and its only one of my many tasks, and no, I'm not overworked. I've been overworked before. Right now, I speed through all my work super quick then I have 1-2 hours to sit at my desk and listen to audio books. Fucking plebs who don't work hard, get off my Jow Forums.

spreadsheets look important , i make them with colors sometimes, i put in absolutely bullshit but it looks important and when people come nearby i open it.
when they go away i open my browser with like 10 taks of bullshit.

the only spreadsheet worth looking at is the one that has btc on it

Just relax big guy

>manager insists we move to Slack
>get to office, see 100+ messages waiting
>it's all posting memes, cat photos, and other stupid bullshit
>have to sort through this fucking mess because there might be an important message within
>repeat for other clients who added me to their Slacks for "important messages"
Slack was a mistake for this office

Based office frog.