Do you like ICE bae?

Attached: ice-bae.jpg (2000x1333, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kiarace24
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownsville,_Texas
kfyo.com/reward-increased-for-jose-angel-cabral-texas-10-most-wanted-fugitive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She makes me proud to be American.

Attached: w9r1mlhkr4a31.jpg (846x1024, 159K)

Goddamn I wish she would sit on my face

What's funny is that she has Latino SJWs EXTREMELY triggered. What I ask them is, would you rather they all be white rednecks instead?

all memes aside, how can the us get away with this?

With what?

How are liberal white people taking her existence?

>attacking your own kind
so she's basically a glorified house nigger?

There are thousands of people trying to get over the border, what do you expect? We're not a communist country

Can you tell the genetic composition of all those people just by looking at that picture therefore concluding that they're the same genetic make up as her?

How is that attacking, you retarded SJW? Isn't it better that there are Hispanics in ICE instead of just a bunch of white Billy Bobs?

average slut and she looks like she has arab cum in her lineage

Sandnigger detected lmao

yes because it's easier then to say that whites are evil racists and "the way forward" for America is in accepting and "empowering" brown people from the third world

Not sure, but Latino liberals seem to be furious

yeah makes sense after i just said that she's ugly and looks like an arab

He's American. They can smell genes.

Attached: 1544605313506.jpg (600x245, 16K)

True

Okay Hanoody
So they should be happy that this "brown" woman has a high paying law enforcement job. Or would they rather that Latinos be a permanent underclass?

Why is she so smug?

Because she knows SJWs are seething over her existence

she's a woman and a right winger

She has a white bf

Proofs

Those are typically CHIs who unironically use the term latinx

No because there are millions of other Latina women that are just as good looking or better that aren’t selling out their own race by working to deny its refugees access to a more bountiful life.

Why should a Mexican-American woman from Texas want to import tons of dirt poor Salvadoran people?

True.

Attached: FB_IMG_1562719034837.jpg (400x944, 32K)

>What I ask them is, would you rather they all be white rednecks instead?
It would fit their narrative. The way most of our "mean" border guards look doesn't.

Not all hispanics are the same, a bunch of them dislike others and legals generally dislike the illegal hordes.

True. They just call them "coconuts" or "nopal en frente", though. They seem to have mental illness (like white SJWs)

I wish liberals would understand this. They seem to he upset that they don't have the same level of group think as African-Americans?

We literally dont have the facilities or staff to deal with how many have come. Besides like 10% of those people supposedly fleeing violence will end up macheted by MS-13 because they'll settle in neighborhoods full of the gang. Oh and we actually do find gang members and violent criminals amongst the normal ones.

Attached: 694940094001_5513452798001_5513454701001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

>We're not a communist country
They literally had/have harder borders and a lot less patience for this shit.

>latinx
When will that shit die?

>that aren’t selling out their own race by working to deny its refugees access to a more bountiful life.

Attached: 1556370150362.png (708x800, 71K)

Based

True. I guess it's specifically open borders communists who want this

Which soyjak is that supposed to be? Mexicans aren't that dark

Plenty are

the real ICE ICE BABY

A small amount from Guerrero. Point being, if you want him to look Mexican then he should be beige.

Retard

ice is nice. it cools your drink

have you seen more than five mexicans in your life?

T. Rare Afro Mexican

Yes. None of them are dark brown, not even the Indios.

You're either a hotep nigger or a delusional Jow Forumsfaggot

There are plenty of people who are darker than that and who are not African in Mexico
You're that retarded "Guerrero whatever" namefag

That is bullshit. You cannot get to that complexion without being black

I live around tons of Mexican and Central American indios

You're fucking stupid and blind, then

Her Twitter account: twitter.com/kiarace24

You're a hotep on vacation in Cancun

You can't fool me

Wow, she's REALLY gonna piss off the SJWs. Much respect to her

What?

>account is only a couple days old
>the only tweets she’s made are her acknowledging the meme and thanking the people who tweeted at her
Wow she’s really sticking to those libtards huh guys

Have you seen the rage?

What I dont get is how many people are surprised, who the fuck do they think actually lives and works in the border area?

Nah bro post some salt, links or caps pls

>a glorified house nigger

Like AOC who wants to bring in produce picking slaves for her masters

No, and quite frankly (even though I myself am Mexican) I don’t care to look. So some thot works for ICE, what actually hardworking mexican cares? I work in a fruit processing plant and most of my coworkers are too busy working to care about what people on Twitter are talking about

believe or not, there are people who really think America is 99.99% white

Exactly. The RGV is like 95% Mexicans

And that's a good thing

Attached: DVoOAYNUMAAIjfR.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

Beautiful

The border area is white though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brownsville,_Texas

>The racial makeup of the city was 88.0% White, 0.4% African American, 0.4% Native American, 0.7% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 9.1% from other races, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 93.2% of the population

it is, for american standards

Attached: 1533516801079.png (982x968, 559K)

>t. glorified house slaves

>You cannot get to that complexion without being black
Hmmm

Attached: mexikanische-nazis.jpg (600x432, 118K)

>glorified house slaves
I'm white fuckface I just live around Hispanics and know they aren't a single group. Keep showing how ignorant you are.

He's an idiot but this is a shoop.

>Cabral is described as a Hispanic male, 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighing approximately 173 pounds. He has an angel tattoo on his abdomen, roses and a peacock on the left side of his chest; a female face, roses, and a dragon tail on his right arm and back; an unfinished woman and an Aztec warrior female figure with sun on his upper back, as well as a scar on his left wrist.

BTW if he hasn't been deported he's a Mexican national illegally here so enjoy having him back.

kfyo.com/reward-increased-for-jose-angel-cabral-texas-10-most-wanted-fugitive/

>hispanic or Latino of any race were 93.2% of the population

T. Ass blasted black SJW

Those dudes aren't nearly as dark as the Soyjak

Kill all ilegal inmigrants, disgusting trash that have completely ruined my country too.

Fucking bolivianos fucking peruanos gucking paraguayos, fucking hate them all

lurk more redditfag

Based