Say something nice about China

Say something nice about China.

Attached: q4.jpg (800x600, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2014-08-30/first-hong-kong-now-macau-chinas-former-western-colonies-demand-democracy-and
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you China for standing up for peace and prosperity.

Thanks you about everything you have done to promote renewable energies.
The west showed how incompetent and crooked they are.

soy and spampilled

Retard, kill yourself

Ching chong ping pong pang

THANK YOU FOR THE BEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

Protip this doesnt "cut off internet" or anything that you've read in memes

Thanks for fucking USA in the ass
But fuck you for everything else

Without them, many things would be way more expensive

Thanks for killing 60 million of your own people

thanks for le funny elevator/escalator videos

我喜欢中国
我不喜欢中国人

I wish my country was growing as fast as China does.

Go China go!
Also fuck the US

Attached: 1562655457510.jpg (915x677, 153K)

Do not become a second USA.

You guys are joking right? China is the greatest threat to liberalism since Saddam.

>You guys are joking right? China is the greatest threat to liberalism since Saddam.

Attached: 6e4.png (644x800, 14K)

Are you trying to claim the West is liberal?

You're very efficient at ruining the environment, slaughtering dogs and pumping out videos of people dying on security cameras.

You're also very good at making cheap stuff.
You're very efficient at growing your economy very quickyly.

Thank you for demonstrating that for some countries, an authoritarian regime is the best form of government. In my experience, people tend to argue that democracy is always the best. It's not.

Yeah. Liberal capitalism has dominant for quite a while now.

If "greatest thread to liberalism" drags 700 million people out of poverty in 30 years then it's not a threat.

>You're very efficient at ruining the environment
That's USA, Saudi Arabia, Norway.

>threat to liberalism
how so? Germany is free to do whatever and China is free to do whatever

They are also good at eating things that most people would normally find disgusting, like baby fetuses and tiger penises. Amazing people.

The social credit score system is great and I wish we would implement it

>muh fetuses
Way to fall for ancient propaganda you retard.

They make a good hateable enemy for people to gather against.

You don't have credit scores in Sweden?

Better than the US

Unironically this. Also not letting everyone escape their country so they are not embarrassing the whole country with their behavior.

*punishes your social credit for using the internet for too long and thereby cripples your ability to live in a desirable part of the city*

that's not a compliment the same way "you're not retarded" is not a compliment

我喜歡中華菜
我不喜歡中共

My brother can't move because his credit isn't good enough due to issues with credit card debt. Why does China do this to us?

They literally eat fetuses. Chinese celebrities have talked about their health benefits. They even make capsules with human placenta in them that supposedly cure depression.

>westerners complain about chinese tourists
>China implements a peaceful solution to stop this issue
>westerners complain about the solution
Ffs

The last one is the prettiest

credit score and social credit score aren't the same, also weak troll

Yeah, and that's a good thing. China will make the case for racial homogeneity and state control.

nice skylines

Attached: 48257622561_8ef35082d2_k.jpg (2048x1316, 647K)

>westerners complain about chinese tourists
I like Chinese tourists, they should send many more girls 2bh

oh no! Not liberalism! Our diversity and tolerance is being threatened by the Russians/Chinese!

Attached: smug-face.jpg (1920x1440, 151K)

>racial homogeneity
china is one of the most diverse states in existence

I know there are different types of Chinese people, different Chinese languages, but China is 90% Han Chinese.

nigger what

No, I am

They are effectively the same thing: a tool for social control. The west doesn't care about credit scores because they only constrain the behavior of poorfags whereas social credit is designed to keep the upper and middle classes from spreading degeneracy with their newfound affluence.

They take our mining and Chinese students pay inflated prices for our university courses - they keep our economy afloat

There is still enough disunity among Han Chinese, i.e: Cantons in HK, Taiwanese, and other regions that Chinese cohesion really does not exist.

USA is the only country in which people care about their credit score, ask any German about their credit score and they won't be able to tell you much about it other than that there is a private company (Schufa) which collects that information and that the only occasion in your entire life when your schufa score matters is when you want to take a load for several hundred thousand euros, and that the only way to damage your schufa score is to not pay back loans on time, pretty simple and not a "tool for social control"

HK.chinese are just kids who are mad about being priced out of their city by mainlanders. There is no real political 'disunity' that doesn't involve Islam in China.

Attached: LibertyBTFO.gif (1000x540, 47K)

And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1557255355251.jpg (2048x1822, 435K)

It's not just the Uyghurs, no one wants to live with Han Chinese which is why China has the most concurrent independence movements since the USSR. There's Tibetans, Inner Mongolians, Hong Kong, and even Macau to a lesser extent that want to secede.

Those are all paper tigers set up by the CIA. You'll see.

A diabetic, obese, American economics professor and republican was teaching a class on Economics.

"Befo' the class begins, y’all must git on yer knees and worship the almighty Dollar and accept that America is the greatest economic power on God’s green earth."

At this moment, a brave, proletariat, red guardsman who has led 15,000 of his comrades to glorious death in human wave attacks and understood that China shall soon become a world superpower held up an iPod.

“What does it say at the bottom of this device, oily Meiguo-ren.”

The arrogant professor smirked greasily and smugly replied “Made in China, stupid Chink.”

The brave, proletariat, red guardsmen held up his professor’s laptop

“And what does it say at the bottom of this device?”

“Made in China...”

"Indeed, Made in China. This is made in China, that is made in China, everything you own is made in China. If America is truly the greatest economic power on Earth, how come China owns your manufacturing sector and not to mention holds most of your titanic debts?"

The Professor was visibly shaken and pulled out his M1911 and copy of The US Constitution . He scooted out of the room and did a mass shooting, crying tears of denial, the same tears Americans cried when they committed atrocities against the proletariat in Korea, Vietnam, and in Latin America in the name of "democracy!"

The students applauded with a big "Qilai! Qilai!" and all registered as Communist Party Members that day and accepted the Great Chairman Mao in their hearts. A Panda named "One China Policy" lumbered into the room and waved a Chinese flag proudly. The Little Red Book was read several times, and the Aircraft Carrier Liaoning itself showed up and enacted territorial seizures of disputed territories around the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of forced labour in a re-education camp when they took his mobility scooter away and forced him to walk 2 meters.

Attached: 1448791798451.jpg (622x768, 256K)

tfw america has only been relevant for one century and accusing an ancient nation thats been around forever for threatening the world

OK the panda part got me. 8/10

Interesting history and culture , and they invented a lot of groundbreaking inventions such as black black powder and paper.

saddam wasn't a threat to liberalism

what is black black powder

All blown out of proportion and context stuff created by western media, while in reality something like Yellow Vest movement is way more significant, or something like the Catalonia independence stuff.
Of course that is downplayed and the brutality is not reported in the Whitoid western media.

>Saddam
>was the greatest threat to liberalism
PFFFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You must be hiding your ABC weapons somewhere in a cache.

Immediately present them to the world or get bombed again!

Attached: 1561635592755.jpg (967x615, 134K)

>cries about intelligence agencies supposedly interfering with China
>in reality, the CIA typically supports China
>George H.W. Bush, as a CIA director, even reaffirmed his support for China following the Tiananmen Square Massacre
>Meanwhile, Beijing constantly cracks down on democratic referendums in every single region of China
pri.org/stories/2014-08-30/first-hong-kong-now-macau-chinas-former-western-colonies-demand-democracy-and
Nice projection Chang. You have only yourself to blame for why people want you to GTFO from them.

High test black powder , you wouldn't understand , wh*toid

wtf, i was just asking

they are our frens :)

Attached: Xi Jinping Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa.png (717x595, 253K)

TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE

based

Based Portugal, might visit and spend most of my welfare money there.
Transferring wealth works on all levels.

Attached: 1522460396123.jpg (519x412, 51K)

The last bastion of Humanity against the American Imperialists

Chinese women have the best feet in the world.

I have no opinion on China

>China is the greatest threat to liberalism since Saddam.

Attached: 1537320208756.jpg (714x1024, 107K)

winnie the pooh

The Great Leap Forward.

>deep fried dog :O

Attached: 1715c1bc-c5cb-4f6f-b5f4-191780d6eabb (1).jpg (700x525, 87K)