I hate white women

I cant’ deal aymore with the fact that some white women especially when they are beautiful like pic related are breeding with a black mongoloid creature and have a fucking baby with it.

I was never the kind to be mysoginistic but seeing this is beyond ugly. It’s pure violence against our race, principles and collective values.

It’s a fucking insult and proof of low IQ . Women are just as black : creatures with no brain. Those women falling for ugly black c*ck should be throw in the fire or dismembered because it’s pure betrayal.

Attached: BBC332456.jpg (640x640, 113K)

celibin chalao de la cabeza

as a Berber BVLL I feel your pain Hans, our women are fucking with Negroes in Paris... completely disgusting

Happening where a Jow Forumstard shoots up some niggers and roasties when

Constantinople will be reconquered

>White
You are not White, you are German. Why should a German care about who an American fucks

This has happened multiple times now

Who cares? The ideal woman who you would want to marry is not interested in niggers. You should be grateful that niggers help eliminate the women you wouldn't want, thus saving you time and narrowing it down to the worthy ones.

Not with them specifically as targets though

It happened in the 80's

Well source me motherfucker

Problem is that EVERY white women will fall for a black man sooner or later

About that...

Attached: 1563136456808.jpg (754x1024, 99K)

C O P E.com

Reduce your Jow Forums usage Hans, this place and its cherrypicked images will distort your worldview if you allow it to. There surely are coalburners and other racemixers, but there are far less than this echo-chamber might make you think.
Every second you waste on thinking about their choices that you can't have any influence on is a second you haven't spent on developing yourself and working towards your future family.

fake and gay

her running tan is making my dick diamonds

AHEM

Attached: 1563330979472.jpg (3000x2561, 773K)

And you keep ignoring the average white women? And they turn into buttmad roasties. Purely modern western society is an incel/roastie hellscape

>yellow fever austrian goes vacationing up norf

> It’s pure violence against our race, principles and collective values.
Unfortunately, this is the dominant sense of value in our era. There i a saying in Asia ; When the hen screams, the country collapses

The future is BLACKED.
You CANNOT STOP US.

Attached: 1558908255667.png (936x654, 668K)

You should be glad that such women are exposing themselves for what they are. You can't fix a problem you don't see.

She isnt white though?? Look at her eyes and tell me shes not CHI

Perhaps, I don't know.
Here's a better example, for Americans :)

Attached: 1563254267924.jpg (736x736, 84K)

Hmmm... true.
But, then it becomes a slippery slope.
More women will see it commonplace and want to partake, you know?

Attached: True blank True.jpg (480x360, 14K)

t.

>87% of white women aged 15-44 are virgins
Did you not attend high school or something?

rent free

Women do what the media tells them to do. No shit it's going to get worse, but things will bottom out eventually. Then we get to fixing.

Attached: 1536710189187.jpg (378x280, 16K)

looks like a dog

can't you read a whole sentence?

He's right

Attached: 20190705_112601.png (836x416, 418K)

>this blatant fucking COPE
can you faggots be any more transparent

Attached: 1550167771373.gif (311x240, 1.28M)

hahahahahah. more like the virile black bvll scoops up all the prime white women and pathetic soy-chugging wh*Toids are left with the dregs, and even then, they will be in 'open relationships' because white dick can't satisfy any woman

>I'm racist and sexist because of everybody else making me wahhhh

Germans don't deserve a country

The jews have brainwashed western women into believing that they are somehow morally superior if the chose black men as their spouse. Its all about those virtue signaling points.

>I cant’ deal aymore with the fact that some white women especially when they are beautiful like pic related are breeding with a black mongoloid creature and have a fucking baby with it.

I was never the kind to be mysoginistic but seeing this is beyond ugly. It’s pure violence against our race, principles and collective values.

It’s a fucking insult and proof of low IQ . Women are just as black : creatures with no brain. Those women falling for ugly black c*ck should be throw in the fire or dismembered because it’s pure betrayal

Attached: 1563179754929.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

man, the turdlovers cope in this thread is so pathetic. What a bunch of subhumans, good thing they will probably die of aids pretty soon

>fake image vs. the reality
Stupid fucking Russian

Attached: black response rate.png (1800x2044, 135K)

he's black, so that's a big ask

Average Brits look browner in eyes than she

why does this board have a psychotic obsession with race mixing? every day i see it, even in unrelated threads eventually this will become the topic

Why should we care? It's not like they work out anyway.

Attached: black divorce rate.jpg (817x501, 72K)

>C****
what did the 10 year old mean

they lowkey enjoy it