Say hello to Germany's new federal minister of defence

Say hello to Germany's new federal minister of defence

Attached: cdu-chefin-kramp-karrenbauer-wechsel-bundesregierung-gezoege_857003557_672x395_b43a8c005abdd39d2917b (672x395, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1jP5PwZtoj0
youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2011_Libyan_Civil_War_before_military_intervention
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/trial-begins-over-deaths-of-71-migrants-in-refrigerated-lorry
reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime/german-court-hands-life-sentence-to-iraqi-over-teenagers-rape-murder-idUSKCN1U51IM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-opens-its-gates-berlin-says-all-syrian-asylum-seekers-are-welcome-to-remain-as-britain-is-10470062.html
merkur.de/politik/robert-habeck-so-tickt-moegliche-kanzlerkandidat-gruenen-zr-12540181.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_truck_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello whore

rude

I hope she gets a home visit from a based and friendly citizen.

Hmmm... I'm expecting drastic budget cuts, and more "sensitivity training". Probably enforced diversity quotas, too?

This country is such a joke

hello

She is from Saarland and she wants to bring back mandatory conscription. anyone that talks shit about her has to get trough me first

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Saarbrücken is a shithole full of diversity and sex shops

Can Jow Forums pronounce Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer?

Yep. And french tourists getting hookers. All the other parts of Saarland are mostly chill small towns and than we have Saarbrücken for degenaracy. I love it

Stay out tho faggot

Attached: 341375_abd3f3f8d1c3d3696a092243b0366a3f_800re0.png (686x336, 8K)

What a lovely gentleman

heh

Hallo commandant

Why do many European countries have female defense ministers? They are not even military.

Attached: IMG_20190717_110409.jpg (598x650, 131K)

Stabiler alman

The women would beat those "men" in a fight

Maybe if those men were swedoids

Nepotism

because ministry of defense is seen as a throwaway position you give to appease another party or faction in your party. military basically governs itself anyways when it comes to important stuff and minister is just there to sign the bills

No
It because of about party clashes.Is not effective system

They absolutely could.

I know :-/...

Why do Europeans elect women as ministers of defense? I swear, I've seen this at least 3 times so far

Is it because it's a non-job due to NATO, where you sit around the office and do fuck-all?

vocaroo.com/i/s1jP5PwZtoj0
Apologies, I am incredibly drunk.

>wants to give rapefugees and turkish diaspora which cant even speak german army training and access to weapons, explosives and connections in the army
What could go wrong?

Attached: downloadfile.png (798x599, 266K)

At least here in Germany ministry of defense is the ejection seat under the ministries, reserved for politicians who threaten chancellor Merkel and need some scandals/bad publicity to put them in place.

I would defecate in her mouth

NATO
You hate us because we have a henhouse full of hens.

>and need some scandals/bad publicity to put them in place.
has this happened recently? sorry, I haven't kept up on Die Welt this year

They're probably less likely to want to blow shit up when they are forced to fight side by side with Germans and other immigrants at least for 9 months

They should get some Ossie former border guard to be the minister of defense.

I hope Germany becomes against jews again like in the old days.

Attached: 4VGScSj.jpg (3110x2073, 418K)

>Saarland

based

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R1220-401,_Erich_Honecker_(cropped).jpg (220x293, 15K)

I do not know much about her, but would rather have a man do the "minister of defence" job. Historically it was men going to war while women were looking after kids. Men would still be the majority of war forces in an actual war - probably 90% + of the battlefield fighters will be male.

Leyen and Guttenberg are prime examples, even though Guttenbergs demise wasnt directly related to his ministry. Both Leyen and AKK were hot candidates for Merkels succession and posterboy Guttenberg was before his plagiarism case a candidate for higher posts as well.

Do you remember how usa / NATO trained troops in iraq? And how well did that turn out?

But go ahead, the fireworks will be spectacular. The only downside is that V4 will have to build the wall and make EU pay for it.

I feel like Germany is this pendulum of a country. As in, "oops we elected Göring and Keitel our bad now lets swing it the other way 180 degrees and elect this elf".

>The women would beat those "men" in a fight
Sweden....I do not think you have a realistic view of the world. 1. even fat men who do not train can beat fit women. 2. fit men can beat any women and also will outlast them in a military conflict where you may have to go days without food, water and hiding in some dirty spot.

Attached: 1560288605720.jpg (640x480, 57K)

Weird move desu

MOMMY

Do Saarbrückers really do that?

russian minister is fucking savage.. few of minsiters who earn respect of his workers and soldiers this much in the world..

yea, no. they are the jewish golems now.

Well they trained troops just under their supervision idiot, this is not comparable. We are not gonna have Turk only units that we use as pawns to destabilize a region to our liking you fucking mong

Outside of the USA and a handful of allies who upkeep their armed forces has NATO turned into a paper tiger?

Attached: 0909.jpg (1360x969, 226K)

Thanks, I will read up on this over the weekend

>V4 will have to build the wall and make EU pay for it
>V4 making anyone do anything for them
löl V4 delusions

>turks only units
Are you sure hans? Do even germans have babies anymore? Last time i heard majority of children in school speak more turkish than deutsch. Why do you think majority of young recruits wont also speak turkish?

Hans, your taxes are already building here roads, trails, airports and many corporations here are doing donation scams to get that money as well.

You are already doing it :3

Attached: hluboka-a-trebon-km-travel-zamek-hluboka.jpg (1000x725, 198K)

Kinda yeah, just as self defense mostly. I mean who is gonna really start a war when there is nukes? No one is gonna pull the trigger on that

yeah whatever bro just stfu

>have a norwegian gf
>she looks like the norwegian defense minister

Attached: australia sweet tootsie.png (200x280, 113K)

>Hans, your taxes are already building here roads, trails, airports and many corporations here are doing donation scams to get that money as well.
Yeah, I wouldn't be proud of that. We just want to keep your dumb lot in your shit country.

>You are already doing it :3
No, quite the opposite. We're basically paying you to keep away. And what do you do? You become delusional and buddy up with other fuck up countries like Hungary löl.

>Do you remember how usa / NATO trained troops in iraq? And how well did that turn out?
To be fair, Iraqi and Afghani troops were high on opium like 99% of the time, there's a vice documentary here

youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI

Simply put, the USA could destroy Afghanistan 100x over but occupation and nationbuilding is far out of our reach. It was a foregone conclusion, a guaranteed failure, due to Afghani culture.

What is your opinion about frau merkel? She said germany need steady influx of one million immigrant workers per year just to keep its economy from declining.

Attached: drMerkel.jpg (500x725, 54K)

pls stop hating each other, that's what the EUdSSR puppets want.

I don't hate them, I pity them for being so delusional. Apparently their media is also utter garbage. I had a business meeting with a Czech guy once who was staying for an extra day as a holiday in Germany. He told me his girlfriend didn't want to accompany him because she was afraid to get raped löl

Eastern Euros are pretty retarded.

Mutti is okay and I will miss her once she's out. About the need, yeah, probably as we are aging. Come wörk in Germany!

Merkel blew it in the end, Nevertheless Merkel's not the cause of the immigrants in the first place.
Merkel didn't join the adventures in Iraq,Libya and Syria.
Hell the only reason NATO intervened in Serbia was because European countries were sick of refugees from Croatia and Bosnia by that time.

>Mutti is okay and I will miss her once she's out. About the need, yeah, probably as we are aging. Come wörk in Germany!
I would prefer to create a society that naturally implies a healthy work-life-birth balance

Not that the USA is perfect, but at least we are not Germany or South Korea.

>that naturally implies a healthy work-life-birth balance
No idea what that is supposed to mean, starting with "naturally implies". Also, the US is probably the last country I think of when it comes to "healthy" or "work-life balance".

Every American boomer couple I met on vacation essentially said you don't take real vacations in the US until you hit retirement.

>Merkel didn't join the adventures in Iraq,Libya and Syria.
I know that the Iraq War created about 200,000 immigrants from Iraq to Sweden, and I'm sorry about that.

However Iraq was not the cause of American meddling in the MENA region, believe it or not. We have been involved in MENA since 2003 (ignoring the first Desert Storm, which was fairly clean), but the immigrant crisis started in, what, 2012? The year after Gaddafi died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2011_Libyan_Civil_War_before_military_intervention

Look at this timeline and analyze who is at fault here. Protip, it's Sarkozy & France due to the CFA franc. The USA contributed, much to our dismay, but we were not the leaders here.

>No idea what that is supposed to mean, starting with "naturally implies".
A workplace that does not require immigrant infusion to function

>Also, the US is probably the last country I think of when it comes to "healthy" or "work-life balance".
I would agree. The USA makes up for this by forcing its white collar workers to work 50-60 hours a week, whereas Germany solves this by importing Turks and migrants. Both are bad solutions.

But she said to every single nigga and kebab in middle east and africa to come into germany and that they will ALL get citizenship. She told that in TV and it was broadcasted everywhere. She gave all these kebabs false hope. A false hope which now drowns them in that sea or suffocate them when their retarded smugglers put them into airtight van.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/21/trial-begins-over-deaths-of-71-migrants-in-refrigerated-lorry

She decided to YOLO and give all these poor fuckers without finished primary school nor a knowledge of english that they all have chance to live in 1st world with german gf and BMW car... She betrayed the laws and order and decided to skip the mandatory checks and bureocracy to let sawages into EU who then act like sawages

reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime/german-court-hands-life-sentence-to-iraqi-over-teenagers-rape-murder-idUSKCN1U51IM

Only then to silence every single german media to stop reporting these "accidents" in order to not escalate public opinions into 2nd nazies holocaust. She is by the very definition national traitor who forsake western EU for decades.

Attached: -10535.jpg (602x521, 82K)

Who will be the chancellor?

That's sad.

>A workplace that does not require immigrant infusion to function
Your country is basically immigration 101 though, isn't it?

>whereas Germany solves this
You on crack?

>But she said to every single nigga and kebab in middle east and africa to come into germany and that they will ALL get citizenship. She told that in TV and it was broadcasted everywhere.
No she didn't. See, this is what I mean when I say you Eastern Euros are retards.

>She is by the very definition national traitor who forsake western EU for decades.
Or this. Where do you even get these dumb ideas from?

Yeah I know Sarkozy the manlet with delusions of grandeur is the main idiot behind the Libyan catastrophe.

As I said she blew it in the end. She was trying to do good PR but she's too baby boomer to know that even some homeless guy in the middle of nowhere has access to a computer and internet where he can read up on freaking asylum laws in his own mother tongue.

Yeah she fucked up, I think she knows that she fucked up. Lets see tho I'm not worried about anything. We can easily put shitskins in their place

If you are worried about anything partaining to yourself just drive down to Serbia and get a gun

Pic related

Attached: robert_habeck_1.jpg (402x600, 20K)

Would be interesting

Attached: urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-180723-99-256403-large-4-3.jpg (630x472, 32K)

>Your country is basically immigration 101 though, isn't it?
It is compared to most New World countries. Latin America is stagnant, Australia is fueled by Chinese metal extraction and real estate, Canada is fueled by Chinese real estate, but the USA is in the strange position of ignoring 12 million illegal laborers because businesses can extract maximum revenue from them. Canada, Australia, Latin America all have far more stringent immigration policies than us. For example, Mexico has a heavily fortified border on its southern end, whereas we get criticized for trying to loosely police our southern end on Northern Mexico. That's bullshit. Our legal immigration requirements are tighter, as well, but it doesn't matter jack shit since illegal immigration is so widely tolerated.

>You on crack?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
+the recent migrant crisis, which can only be interpreted as "businesses want cheap labor without the responsibilities"

>wants to bring back mandatory conscription.
based but also uh-oh

>she didn't
How does it feel to get BTFOed by hard facts and evidence?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-opens-its-gates-berlin-says-all-syrian-asylum-seekers-are-welcome-to-remain-as-britain-is-10470062.html

She said it. She even said the magical world ALL. That means every single one of them who flushes his papers and says he is from syria. Every single kebab and nigga. They are all from syria. Now please take care of it hans. You brought this up on all of us.

>i think she knows
Not sure about this one. She could still lessen the damage you know instead of just doing damage controll and silencing german media.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17-12-07-16.png (540x960, 131K)

>Not sure about this one. She could still lessen the damage you know instead of just doing damage controll and silencing german media.
bruh she has been shaken like crazy, didn't you see all that? She's probably scared of getting lynched

>which can only be interpreted as
Ach, Americans, why even bother.

And it's not even a joke that he'll get the position. But he will be in the end.
merkur.de/politik/robert-habeck-so-tickt-moegliche-kanzlerkandidat-gruenen-zr-12540181.html

Man politicians are so unkept these days. I guess the sako and tie are on their way outö

Can't wait to pay taxes for exhaling

Thats parkinson, not conscience or fear.

He is very kept. Its just the casual attire to attract young voters aka zoomers and millenias. Some people call it image. If you want justin bieber to vote for you, you gotta have his style.

Attached: e78d14077fc4fa95617a7b6d289ff4e1.jpg (460x578, 37K)

Ugh, now you can't even think straight. Relieving shit countries (read: Eastern/South Eastern European countries) of Syrian refugees is not the same as your racist garbage of "she said to every single nigga and kebab in middle east and africa to come into germany and that they will ALL get citizenship". You have no idea what you are talking about.

You dumb Czech fuck.

There is no motherfucking way I will ever set foot in Germany again with such clowns leading it.

You are living in fog if you don't view the world from a class warfare perspective.

>Germans

Attached: not an argument.png (757x393, 185K)

lol fuck off to pol and take that retarded racist Czech poster with you

The USA is doing its best to be an ally to the V4

I wouldn't encourage it if I were you, because that would cause the V4 to be the new UK in the EU

>all Syrian asylum-seekers are welcome to remain
So you chose lies, adding words and adhominem? Not surprised. But the best part is how EU tried to force all other nonsuicidal countries to accept all refugees or outright make quotas so czechia gets its fair share of rapists, terrorists and killers like germany or france. It even spawned this fancy meme.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

Its amazing how fast world forgot from where the attackers came and how much money they all gathered from stolen identities. Some of them gathered thousands of euros per month just from social welfare...

Attached: refugees in V4.jpg (717x688, 84K)

>Thats parkinson, not conscience or fear.
Mate another CDU politician was murdered recently by right wingers, it's probably fear

>german humor

>fancy meme
Delusional

If you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: pepe78654.jpg (334x334, 70K)

You can tell what countries take their militaries seriously by whether they appoint men or women to their ministries of defense.

Truly delusional
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_truck_attack

They were from "ISIS", a group which founded a "country" nobody ever officially recognized, they absolutely 100% sure werent from syria.

Attached: 640px-Anis_Amri.jpg (640x899, 161K)

Give me one reason why you should take your military seriously when there is nukes.

fukken saved

The problem of escalation. It's the same reason why you don't start choking someone out the moment he bumps into you. If a country (read: NOT GERMANY) has nukes, all it guarantees is that (for the moment) nobody will invade that country. It does not mean it will not invade its neighbors or otherwise sweep away other opportunities.

Consider the following hypothetical scenario: all those US army bases you think are useless disappear, the British and their supposedly useless army leave the EU and the French cuts costs on their supposedly useless army. Then Russia invades the Baltic states. Do you think France is going to escalate to MAD, swapping Paris for Vilnius? Of course they won't, MAD is a last resort for when French soil itself is threatened. The Russians know this, which effectively gives them a free pass to invade the Baltic states.

A conventional military could deter such an invasion, nukes could not. Or you'd need to want literally every country on earth to have nukes and I hope I don't have to explain the shitstorm that would result in.

Also with more countries investing in the space element of warfare it becomes questionable whether or not nukes will remain the "fuck you" button in the distant future.

please don't

>give me one reason why our security is guaranteed by NATO

This is why we want you to pay 2%, retard.

>They are not even military.
Neither are the finance ministers economics etc. often the minister don't have a formal education in the field

Why do you care about hypotheticals on such a scale? Fact is the baltic states are in NATO and if they trigger article 5 we will have to fight Russia. Russia knows this. Thats why they spread all this misinformation campaigns so maybe NATO splits up and than yes, the baltics are fucked unless they can produce nukes themselves. I would be somewhat worried if I lived in the Baltics because idk if people there are capable of building nukes themselves, but if you live in the Netherlands why do you give a fuck? You guys can build nukes easily

Yep and thats completely fair. I think we will, by 2024, as agreed, be somewhere around 1.8%

>Why do you care about hypotheticals on such a scale?
Because that's what an army is, nigger. It's effectively geopolitics insurance. But if you think that's wrong then go ahead and convince America, Russia, Britain, France and China to dismantle their militaries. See how that goes.

>but if you live in the Netherlands why do you give a fuck? You guys can build nukes easily
Ok

Depends on the job. Dad was able to take a lot of vacations but he was a sports journalist. My brother works for the court systems as a basic clerk. He is a dyed in the wool liberal and told me how when the news was making a big hub hub about how many days off Trump was taking he thought Trump was a lazy bastard until he went and calculated how many days off he gets and realized "Wait, shit, that's about as many days as I get off". I forget the number but I think in sum total he can get around a month off, or near so. His pay is ass, though.

Our work life balance is shit for a lot of jobs.

Yeah but why do you care if it's a man or a woman doing that job if she knows whats up? Maybe I put too much trust in her because shes from Saarland but imo she actually is conservative and knows whats what

Of course we don't need only nukes (alltough its not a bad idea either if you make it clear that if someone starts shit they are gonna get nuked) but we don't need a 3rd reich army as of now