Yes, I’m definitely highly proficient in Excel

>Yes, I’m definitely highly proficient in Excel

Attached: AEB27A92-2CA5-4600-AD21-7B874157A683.png (320x240, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jFSf5YhYQbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek this is me at every job interview

Attached: 1495590847859s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>”what’s your favorite formula in excel?”
>”Well, I am partial to VLookup but I’ve really been liking INDEXMATCH lately, much better for finding information.”

>yes sir i excel that is correct sir

alright, these stupid memes are starting to grow on me

This is the Fresco I always expected

i diddle in excel for 200k/year lmao

Add VBA, C# & SQL and you might get something out of it.

I use KuTools for Excel... More features for Excel.

>Yes I love moving some meaningless tables and columns for 10 hours a day Mr Shekelstein it's always been my passion. And I love the adrenaline rush when I can't figure out some BS that you make me do. I basolutely love it, no preassure no progress as they say he he and thank you for giving me the opportunity to off myself soon

Wagecucking summed up in a simple green text

If you don't like working in Excel then business is not for you. Go buy some oil paints and work for Starbucks you faggots

>oh oh, autumn sickness over here
>you should try lime juice, red about it in a magazine 2 months ago, realcanize your body., totally changed my life.

Attached: 1533178643062.png (948x622, 306K)

I unrionically am great with excel.

Hate desk work though

kek

>Not just writing everything to an SQL or MongoDB database ad writing small programs to draw graphs or tables of the data.

Tried to do this once. In a company where Excel is everywhere with not enough people to work with SQL, this only causes problems, as you spend more time explaining how it works than actually using and analysing the data you get.

Better: standardized Excel-sheets, from which the database draws its data for the reports and spits out the data again in Excel, so EVERYONE can work with the data.

The board of my company went batshit insane over this and the only problematic period was getting the subsidiaries to enter the data in a certain format and cardinalities.

Also: this was half a year ago and just a normal database in MS access I recreated after getting my undergrad and landing a job there, not some complex stuff. But for them, this is basically rocket science.

9/10 kekeroni

>somebody's got a case of the mondays

>majority of people claim that they are proficient with Office products when actually 95% of them are not

Why is this allowed?

Attached: activating_almonds.jpg (600x600, 64K)

you know, I said a bunch of stuff earlier about Fresco being a forced meme from David Hogg's antigun lobby, and it being the work of the devil, but I have to say that this particular expression of the meme is not only tolerable but pleasurable

Attached: 1524161123103.jpg (750x701, 335K)

But.. do you REALLY excel at Excel?

>be me
>get official Microsoft certification in excel
>half of it is literally dicking around with formatting and fonts
>instructor was unfamiliar with exponential notation
>mfw

Attached: 3C125BBC-40A8-451C-9FA5-F6B88016BF22.jpg (540x540, 123K)

>he’s not proficient at Excel

You will never ever ever make it not in 1000 years.

youtu.be/jFSf5YhYQbw
If Pharmabro can do it why can't you?

Attached: mischievous loli.jpg (842x774, 113K)

Where can I learn your rocket science?

why would you want to learn this boring ass trash? just by chainlink and retire next year laughing at wagecucks sweating at their pathetic job interviews

ahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Because I want an undercover boss type situation where everyone thinks I'm just a humble wagecuck who got the job because hes good with excel, meanwhile take notes on the goings-on that will enhance my business acumen.