Has anyone ever traveled to Chile? I wanna go so bad. Other than Santiago, what is there to see?

Has anyone ever traveled to Chile? I wanna go so bad. Other than Santiago, what is there to see?

Attached: 1280px-CHL_orthographic_(+all_claims).svg.png (1280x1280, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchwiki.org/en/Chile
youtu.be/lhnl1XFnMCA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan
biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/region-de-valparaiso/2019/06/21/canadian-tourist-dies-following-stabbing-in-chilean-city-of-valparaiso.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Santiago is just a city. A small one really. You'd get bored in a single day. The southern part is where you definitely need to go.

Be careful to only walk vertically and not horizontally so you don't run into Bolivians

You're not welcome in Chile dumb CHI

Decayment and slutty brunettes

Santiago is pretty and comfy but the citizens are ugly. I only saw one cute twink (a blondie working on mcdonalds in a shopping, I got surprised by that) and maybe two or so pretty girls, that's it.

>slutty brunettes
sounds like fun

imagine living in brasil or argentina lmao

Just go to the south (Chiloe Island, Torres del Paine National Park), the rest's not worth a shit

LMAO IMAGINE

are all the buildings there really narrow? haha i'm jokester

sounds like brazil

Torres del Paine and Puerto Natales.

Attached: Chile.jpg (1000x553, 127K)

>5,000km from Arica to Punta Arenas
>It's only 4,200km from Toronto to Vancouver
that's honestly insane

Attached: 12637786187623.jpg (700x641, 46K)

Took some pictures this week

Attached: 20190717_160544.jpg (2592x1944, 2.75M)

Looks comfy af. Where are you from?

not him but that's a museum or something like that in Santiago

How's hitchhiking there?

We should've annexed Patagonia in the 1840s

Attached: twlhuwhii8a11.png (495x495, 159K)

I have travelled to Chile!
(But that's because I am from Chile haha)
It really depends on what you want to see, we have virtually everything, from deserts and pristine beaches to forests and glaciers, mountain scenery or large grapevine fields are also a common sight on the centre.
So I think you might want to decide firstly what you want to see, as you have a lot of where to choose nature-wise.

Santiago itself is not bad, but I don't find it appropriate for a tourist just to stay there for a long time, as he could wake up in a skiing resort and have supper (even lunch) at the beach in the same day.

PUNTA ARENAS PUNTA ARENAS
PUUUNTA AREEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAHS

*500 pesos fueron depositados en tu cuenta rut*

Santiago is a soulless city, just visit the south

>Other than Santiago
quite literally the only place not worth a visit

hitchwiki.org/en/Chile

Most people tell you visit the south (which is beautiful, I recommend going to Frutillar and Huilo Huilo), but there are some nice places in the north too, like ALMA observatory. If you're into "artistic" places, then Valparaiso may be an interesting destination for you (I personally think it's awful), Viña del Mar is also nice but honestly, it's like Santiago with an ocean.

>Valparaiso
Why do you want to kill him?

If you're going to Santiago then stay in Providencia

Finally :'D
Good advice

Is a visit to Tierra del Fuego area worth it?

Yes.
You won't be able to in 20 years (or less)

no

No, I will fucking kill you if I see you here

Why not in 20 yrs? Also what are some of the best parts to visit?

A different question, but what are some of the best parts/places of Chile to hike? Also do you have white water rafting? And is a trip to the northern desert worth sightseeing?

>Best places to hike
Definitely torres del paine
>White water rafting
Futaleufú river
youtu.be/lhnl1XFnMCA

>hy not in 20 yrs?
he's just autistic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andinia_Plan

Museo de arte contemporaneo

you can stay with me

nobody likes you

>sending tourists to valparaiso
I know he's american but that's mean, gringos only should visit valpo if they know a chilean who lives there

good tier advice

Google street view "Valparaíso, Valparaiso Region, Chile". Seems like a hidden gem. Looks amazing. The architecture is LIT. Wanna ride one of the elevator busses.

Thanks bro. I want to do a Brazil-Peru-Chile month next summer. How expensive is the average Chilean city to visit? And Chile is pretty safe, right? Im sure its safer than the other two but they all seem fine with common sense.

forgot pic

Attached: Valparaiso-sernatur-DST141.jpg (1440x760, 281K)

biobiochile.cl/noticias/nacional/region-de-valparaiso/2019/06/21/canadian-tourist-dies-following-stabbing-in-chilean-city-of-valparaiso.shtml
lol

Valparaiso was a nice place once, now it's a shithole

Sadly it's more expensive than the other two. And yeah, the south its pretty safe

if you go there you have to be very careful because there are gangs specialized in robbing tourists, some weeks ago a canadian was killed because he refused to give up his backpack

I'm not sure if this is only me, but I like that; it makes exploration all the more fun. Generally I find if you don't go out and night and aren't completely oblivious when danger is approaching(because there are always signs) you can go to most shitholes and have a good time.

that makes sense in shithole like chile or brasil, that logic in sub saharan is very risky.

The fuck?
I was saying it because of climate change ;-;

I live close to valpo and I know the place pretty well, If I were less autistic I would show you the place and which areas to avoid

Please do it, friend! I would love it for it! I wish we had a Latin American youtuber who spoke English and showed us their cunts. Would be so amazing.

Valparaíso is not really hidden, it's a World Heritage Site.

P U N T A A R E N A S
U
N
T
A

A
R
E
N
A
S

nooooo, I would unironically cry because you would force me to walk around and force me to small talk when I'm shy as fuck, it would be torture for me

Attached: d4c47047a0713577b3b1ce621ea32e9c44a414d4_hq.jpg (720x536, 34K)

/longboy/

Autism sells. Funny interactions along with filming of cool places would be a success. If you're genuine that's all that matters!

I want to travel to Chilito too, but I want to visit the north, I like deserts.

Attached: Miscanti_Lagoon_near_San_Pedro_de_Atacama_Chile_Luca_Galuzzi_2006.jpg (1024x682, 169K)

Valparaiso is one of those cities that you love or hate. Most people here hate it, foreigners love it.
Although it is true that the city is pretty dangerous

are you a vlogger looking out for tips?

No i just enjoy living vicariously through others and watch a lot of travel youtube. Latin America is a huge grey area and the only content available is by whites who stay around touristy spots. Every other continent seems to have a decent youtuber personality who shows the beauty and secrets of countries except Latin America which is a shame.

Valpo is an expection to every other chilean city, pretty much every other area in chile is decently safe and walkeable at night, but valpo is literally a russian roulette.
no one likes valparaiso becuase we know that is our worst city by far, no one knows why is so shitty, the cities that surround valpo are perfectly safe, nice and clean

Looks like Dunedin in winter, Kek

this, I live in Santiago and I know how to deal with the average pickpocketers but valparaiso is straight violent, I'd recommend it if you want to kill someone, just show off as a tourist, you will get assaulted guaranteed, kill the robber and claim self defense

Based, desert landscapes are pretty nice

Punta Arenas is one of the best places I've ever been to.

you will love Chile

Why couldn't we see Tierra del Fuego in 20 years due to climate change? Wouldn't that island become the new New Zealand in 20 years time (temperate island which rich people buy up to apocalypse prep)

Santiago is boring and small. The touristic attractive of Chile, as well as Argentina's, is its nature. The Patagonia region is very nice but unlike Argentina's side of it, it's rather inaccessible due to its geography and lack of infrastructure. Still worth it though.

Another great place to visit in Chile is Rapa Nui, the Easter Island.

Attached: rapa-nui.jpg (1487x992, 197K)

Lol I have travelled to Chile and I hated it.

Atacama is boring, overpriced and just not worth it.

Santiago is a third world shithole really, everyone is ugly and the entirety of downtown smells like piss and shit for some reason. But I liked going up Cerro something, they have a cool zoo and you get a nice view of the city which only looks good as a landscape . Apart from that there is not one single thing to do in that place

I went to Valparaiso and was thoroughly unimpressed, Vina del Mar was ok but the sea was cold as fuck and you cant drink beer on the beach because its illegal (lmao what a joke)

I haven’t travelled south though, maybe it’s better

Go to the south and visit Patagonia (chilean side, but I recommend Arg side too) and then visit my island, Chiloé. Then take a look of the north. Nights in desert are extremely beautiful. But for god's sake stay away from the central region of Chile

you were scammed with the usual tourist shit they put up for brazilians, they take them to take a 2 km walk so they see snow as well, lmao

santiago's downtown is 10000 times better than any city in your shithole you delusional mokey

Valpo is just for people who likes social interactions, art, music and all the bohemian stuff. That's it's beauty.
Greetings from Valparaíso

Santiago downtown, even close to Republica is a good place. Brasil square is pretty shill too

I'm sorry mate but they fooled you

All of those things sound cool to me, and it seems that's where all the whores would be.

This. It happens here too.
Brazilians are easy targets for scammers, you guys are gullible af.
Avoid tourist traps.

So why is everyone ITT making your city sound like a shithole is it true?

For me, it's Chilean girls

Attached: 1558471379690.gif (280x498, 2.46M)

Santiago is more advanced that any place you can find in brazil and I despise santiago
> you cant drink beer on the beach because its illegal
it's called civilization and laws, you don't probably know what it is

Chilean women look like that?!

Región de Antofagasta y Región de Atacama are for you then mexifren

Because it's a shithole, after all is full with people who likes art, music and all the bohemian stuff

>pissing in the street, graffiti and smoking weed is art
unironically only gringos can appreciate the city, for chileans valpo means "DUDE, DRUGS LMAO"

>you cant drink beer on the beach because its illegal (lmao what a joke)
explains the homicide rates

forgot to add, for some reason the whole chilean mindset changes when they step into valparaiso, now throwing garbage, pissing in the street, etc is allowed and encouraged.
valparaiso is our national toilet and I hate it

for the most part it's a shithole: crumbling infrastructure, valparaiso being "bohemian" means trash and piss everywhere and it's dangerous for tourists (both local and foreign).

You'll get bullied to pulp but my 2 cents, the minerals make the mountains look like watercolour paintings, the lack of oxygen makes all of it so pristine its unreal

>now throwing garbage, pissing in the street, etc is allowed and encouraged.
So it's the Los Angeles of Chile? I'm starting to believe you guys don't like it for all the wrong reasons.

this, I wish an earthquake/tsunami could wipe that fucking shithole,

it's a fucking waste, the city is favela if you compare it to the rest of chile, I mean, i'd bet most whites would kill for a view like this

Attached: 43443343434.png (1711x848, 2.53M)

Lmao santiago doesnt even come close to any big city in the south of brazil in terms of pretty much anything. A city like Curitiba is far more european looking, clean, organized and sophisticated than Santiago. Literally looked up “best neighborhoods in Santiago” and went to each one with my friend, and it was always disappointing, smelly, third world looking and full of really ugly people. There is usually one street that looks upscale with a few restaurants and stores and thats it. If you think Santiago is better than any big city south of São Paulo you clearly haven’t visited this part of Brazil.

Also thought it was interesting how many Uber drivers in Santiago mentioned they wanted to visit Florianópolis/Santa Catarina, doesnt surprise me considering the beaches you guys have are an absolute joke

>uber drivers
>chilean
i been to parana and it's way worse than santiago you're just retarded

no

>YES, SOUTH BRAZIL

A shithole with ruined streets, full of crime, electric fences on windows, even your most "germanic" macaco city is a dangerous shithole compared to chile, i'd rather live in fucking valparaiso than in brazil.

>muh south brazil
>muh european city
Cringe macaco, europeans see you as a subhuman monkey

>South Brazil
Why are Brazilians always like this?

Lal you’re all seething because you know Santiago is a disgusting shithole entirely covered in graffiti, full of decaying old buildings and ugly rundown parks, not to mention the hideous manlets. You also have shittiest food I have ever tasted. Chile is truly disgusting

Buenos Aires is the best city in LatAm tho and one of my favorite places in the world, I’ll give you that argie. Great fucking city

Southern people are deluded just because they are white and got a smaller population. Best place in Brazil is in the State of Sao Paulo far from the main capital.

avoid at all cost the north and center, go straight to the south, Punta Arenas and Chiloe are great choices.

don't even reply to this monkey, not every br is retarded as him, always remember that.