/ḅrit/

i gotta get thru this

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Alri

first for britain first

Read the thread you spacker, csaffa got in first. Dickhead.

janny... shan't be too pleased.....
none too pleased........

Attached: MAC22_PASHTUNS_POST01.jpg (822x462, 111K)

doing a BP (big poo)

Attached: 125165.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Wonder if that Area 51 thing is going to be livestreamed reckon it would be a laugh

when I first bought these shoes my feet wouldn't smell, even after wearing them for a whole day. now my feet reek after 1 hour with these shoes... not a fan of that tbf. what can i do to get rid of that putrid smell?

not happening, it's a LARP

just let my dog smell a clump of hair from my old dog and she tried to eat it

Anti fungus spray, every night

Going to LAND A BULLET TWIXT THE EYES of the next poster who says 'Nigger'

I'm an imodium addict my bowels can't survive without it.

what

maybe she has a hangover

where do i buy that

/ḅrit/

Tenants do the work
Landlords take the pay

black, white and asian: the 3 races

poo poo poo

except landlord's did the work to get the house and then do the work to rent it out?

I bought mine at intersport iirc

100m, 400m and marathon: the 3 races

howling

Creasing

he's here

Shut up copealone

mad that people have to pay for property and sheeiiit

Wages have only increased by like 3% in the last 17 years whereas rents have risen by like 18% odd.

Even if i grant you that landlords did work, it doesn't take away from the zero sumness of it.

Also landlords dont need to do that much work to rent out their property since the law is so heavily skewed towards them.
>but the government doesnt let me evict!
But you can still demand more rent.

muhfuggin shit muh dick bix nood

all those crime tv show where the criminals always get caught at the end of the episode serve to pacify people, make them think they could never get away with it when in fact it's not that hard

so it's the landlord's fault for making good investments? the tenants have more rights than the landlord. yes if you sign up to a lease that has market rate rent increases every year you will get a rent increase more years than not. not rocket science.

mad that people can effectively live off the labour of others on pain of condemning them to sleeping on the streets.

>landlords are evul :((
maybe stop being a povvo gimp

A good life comes from eating good food lads

She's so peng

Attached: 16197604-0-image-m-5_1563433977113[1].jpg (470x929, 60K)

landlords are inconsequential because the idea of paying somebody else's mortgage is not worth entertaining

ah yes, look at all the paid workers living on the streets

>landlord's fault
No rather it is the government's fault for letting this investment be as good as it is. You pay less tax on your capital gains on a second than your tenants pay on their wages - for example.
>rent increases
Idiot. I don't mean being subject to rent incrwases. I mean that anyone who bought earlier necessarily had to work less hard than someone working today. They paid less rent and they paid less for the property.
Someone today has a far harder task of replicating their success through hard work and that is my point - landlords live off the hardwork of their tenants

Corr and she's even got more birds tatted on for when I get bored too

capital gains tax being less than income tax makes sense because capital is at risk during capital gains - you can lose your money. you can't lose your salary income unless you give up your job.
>work hard in the past
>it's not fair people now have to work hard in the present
is that really your argument? absolute state

Its in effect a tax isnt it? You either pay it or you're punished. The punisent in this case is being forced to live in a bin in allyway

Did I just walk onto the set on of bloodeh Panorama or summat?
Land lord this and taxes that

>people had to work less hard in the past can live off the hard work of people in the present
That is my point, thick twat

this is the general dedicated to the discussion of British culture - not communist propaganda

>you can lose your money. you can't lose your salary income unless you give up your job.

*cost of living increases*

i am the great mighty poo
and i'm going to throw my shit at you
a huge amount of tish comes from my chocolate starfish
how about some scat, you little twat?

>you can't lose your income
*gets paid less in real terms every year*
Ah
Yes

your point is incoherent. There is no measure for working hard, whatever the fuck that means. if anything it's become easier and easier to make obnoxious amounts of money without working hard hence the banking crisis/criticism and so on. Your average person who worked 30 years ago is not a landlord so I don't know why you think that simply working hard in the past meant you got more than one house. bizarre perversion of facts to suit your agenda.
you realise that effects capital gains income as well? Almost every single working person in this country has a pension that includes almost certainly capital gains investments and rental yields.

is eating hair good for a hangover?

this is /brit/ not the fucking Dave vs homealone show

>not even friday and copealone dominates the discussion
state of this general

camus the indisputable

"hair of the dog" keep up mate

is it possible to teach niggers to be white

Rent? THEFT
Taxation? THEFT
My lack of gf? THEFT (by chad)

no, only the opposite

hide your dogs hide your cats dougs about

thanks boomers!

Attached: 1496013352767s.jpg (250x249, 10K)

listen up mate
i have a particularly small cranium so i may or may not need you to explain this to me

Leftypol buying cucumbers from to store so he can exercise his puckery rim. He's also buying his wife's son (now transitioning) squash

"hair of the dog" is an English idiom, short for "hair of the dog that bit you", meaning having more alcohol in order to lessen the effects of a hangover

It isn't incoherent. More of people's salaries are presently tied up in rent than in the past. Property prices are higher than in the past relative to salaries. This simply means that it is harder for a salaried person to replicate the actions of someone in the past - so the landlords worked in the past isnt comparable to the less rewarding work that their tenants undergo -ceteris paribus but for property prices and rent.
>effects capital gains income
I do realise. But the myth that your salary is constant is plain wrong. In effect it loses value just like an asset - albeit seldom in nominal terms.

puckery rim

what are the best non fiction tv series?
watching james burke's connections and it's so good

going to impress my mum when i tell her this

Also you said yourself income can be lost by losing a job. That's ineffect no different to an asset losing value especially if you're laid off by a company. In essence your investment of labour and time loses its value.

Why is capital exceptional from incone which i have also shown to be potentially something that falls?

Puckery rim of love

you can tell her it originates from an old wives' tale cure for rabies, where one would apply hair from the dog to the wound that it made in order to cure the victim

I don't understand the left hand side, first of all what is sexual liberation? The invention of the pill? That would imply that before the 1960s all butters women were in arranged marriages with ugly blokes

I don't understand why you seem to think its the landlords fault the ratio of the cost of property to average wage varies. Again this is a naive equation. The quality of life for everyone has significantly increased, 40 years ago you were not able to buy the same produce for so cheaply, relative to your salary as you are now, there were not so many supermarkets near you and restaurants and so on. Buying in liverpool especially near the seafront would be like buying in a different city compared to today the difference in facilities and so on is unequivocal. The place is a million times nicer today. If your point is fundamentally that we need to build more houses then yeah no shit everyone is agreement on that.
if you want to be pedantic your actual take home money varies day to day, hell hour to hour by minuscule amounts. this also effects any capital gains deals, every supermarket transaction you make and so on. The reason income tax is less is to simulate investment because capital gains investment is riskier you can lose it all it's not simply a case of accounting for quarterly inflation or what have you.
very simple, you can't retroactively have your salary taken away from you. You could make an investment and 5 years later it's worth 20% of what you paid. You do not work for 5 years and then realise you have only been paid 20% of your agreed salary.

I think your comment was spot on, just give it a few spaces between information

Like this

And like this

Easier to read, and peeps wont scroll past

could easily get a gf but no girl is good enough for me

Mr Shekelbergstein has installed two clocks one set so it's five minutes late so when you walk to the lockerrooms the time is wrong so it you'd work overtime

That is a good point. Comments can look a lot worse if they are all jumbled up. Like just a massive wall of text. Although your infographs are what i was really referring to because they are fantastically well done.

shes gonna think im some kind of genious thanks mate

Emma Watson wants my cock.

not allowed present posts neatly anymore because of the "redditspace" spastics

The word albeit
Never heard of it in my life
Im not cultured
I have a qualm that you use words like that more often

Thank you, and yeah I do infographics to catch attention, somehow it works better than just text when it comes to this sub, probably because people dont want to read plain text.

I'm still building the sub but your theories are always welcome at r/apexlore

>why you seem to think its the landlords fault the ratio of the cost of property to average wage varies
There's an argument that buy to let investors have majorly ramped up housing prices, and priced out potential first time buyers. It's undeniable landlords looking for passive income have affected the cost of property

redditspaced posts get "scrolled past" because they're invariably not worth reading

that post was bought to you by reddit

Thoughs on this?

Attached: 1562881272464.png (886x326, 83K)

getting a strong whiff of samefag here

Can I get to Oxford
What are the requermets?

There would be no point buying if you did not expect a yield return that has always been the case. What I think you meant to mention was interest only mortgages which made it easier to buy wide swathes of property to let at high risk which has rightly been criticised and penalised through legislative measures.

Reddit's not that bad

how are you mate?
>yeah im allwite like britain should be

thoughts on my banter lads? toilberg didnt find it funny, them lot cant take a joke

any tradies in?

the current prolific redditspacer in /brit/ has confessed to being autistic, posts off-topic, riles up copealone with the same argument multiple times a week, and is a blatant newcunt
we could call it Davespacing if you wanted but the bottom line is if you use it then your posts are not worth reading - simple as

being bent

Wish I could yield a return on my grandma's property but the selfish bitch sold it to pay for her nursing care

close but no ciggy

>landlords fault
Already said its the gov's fault.
>quality of life
Weird and very copey point
reckon the quality of life has probably diminished since the late 2000s - hasn't meant that rent let up though.
>retroactively have salary taken away
Bizarre argument.
A. That is like saying that the previous price or dividend on an asset cannot be taken away because you had it in the past even if you dont have it now
B. If you are trying to argue you still have it - then simply i can point to eroded savings which we established are akin to an eroded asset value.

in the long run you wont be killed in the revolution desu

im a landlord
want to get my second property soon

i got rejected with straight A*s so who knows what the requirements really are