Your country

your country
is La Casa de Papel popular in your country?
do you watch it in spanish or with some cringy dubbing?
do you realize that season 3 is tomorrow?

Attached: elle-la-casa-de-papel-poster-tercera-temporada-1561044153.jpg (480x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFOgjADf0xs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very popular and it's watched in Spanish with subtitles
Apparently it's called 'the heist' in Anglo countries

the normies love this shit

It is insanely popular. People watch it in Spanish I guess. I watched it too but didn't like it that much.

Everyone watched it last year.

I get ads about it all the time, what is it about

I really disliked it honestly but i understand the appeal. People here watch it in French except for those who took spanish in middle school

>tfw your own country that usually sucks at movie and tv titles has a better name than the anglisphere

Brown people things

Very
French dubs master race
Yes, I will watch

Wtf they didn't cast that hot blonde chick for season 3.

Watch the first episode and drop it, mostly because the actors but yes, it's popular here

Doesn't matter Nairobi is best gf

Which one ? Don't remember that there were a blonde girl

Not really, only a few people know it, which is a shame because it's better than all the other crap that's showing here

Respond German bastard

No, at least I have never heard anybody discussing it. I’ve seen the first two seasons and liked it alot. Berlin is my husbando.

>Berlin is my husbando.
was*

The school girl who's pictures got doxed.

The gypsy or Ursula Corbero?

The Asensia

Nairobi was the one with the hook nose. Top kek. Guy has no taste.

based

And why is it so popular? It looked to me like an American rip off bad done/seedy show about stealing banks.

*Judging from the ad and because it's Spanish

Just because of netflix?

Youre a dumbass. Should've watched at least the first episode. In the end the heist is successful and they escape to some island. No need to thank me.

The main girl of Elite, the Spanish TV show ? She is not blonde, she is brunette or red hair.

In Elite there is a blonde girl who are so hot tho

Yes her. I somehow remembered her as dark blonde.

never heard anyone talking about it
then again I dont talk to many people so yeah

I noticed that anglo world (Australia, USA etc) are exclusively anglo centered for movies, shows, literature and all.

Spain
Never heard of it

KYS Pablo de Mallorca

I'm Francesc from Alicante

If I remember correctly, it is in Alicante that you can find the God tier brown almond tablet, tourron

People here watch shit that gets lots of attention like Narcos or Chernobyl but thats about it.

yep, xixona

Do you think it will suck? The story seemed like it was written without a sequel in mind or something

Probably. They just want to milk the cow since it was so successful.

The new guy in the trailer looks like Ramsay Bolton

I think a lot of people will watch it because berlin was shown in the trailer hiding in florence or something
Actually, if they had a sequel in mind they probably wouldn't have killed him

I hope it's not a lot because otherwise it means there are many low IQ people

youtu.be/wFOgjADf0xs

It took at least 20 bullets in his body

Berlin is definitely dead, he will come back in flashbacks i think

Poland
No, it's not

netflix likes to make sequels to succesful series, even if they already ended the storyline, it's all about money
"13 reasons why" is a good example

tv-addicted drone

Yes

The worst thing about 13 reasons why is that Netflix removed the suicide scene in season 1 to avoid new controversy for season 3.
This show becomes tasteless, perfect for American audience