Tfw muslim women are having kids while white women are too busy getting fucked by chads

>tfw muslim women are having kids while white women are too busy getting fucked by chads
mashallah

Attached: ItlgWaN.jpg (750x420, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

conventioncitoyenne.com/documents/oubliesdelegalite.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because we have birth control here. Nobody wants to pump up six kids when they can’t even take care of themselves

Why would anyone want to have children? Say goodbye to sound sleep, your hobbies and an enjoyable sexual life with your partner for the next 20 years. Also a pregnancy ruins your body.

who the fuck takes these creep shots? some angry white virgin that can't cope about the demographic decline of "his" """"people""""?

Attached: 1552658515676.jpg (961x662, 242K)

>Wants to fuck a fuck Muslim woman
Wew, lad

AY YO WY"""PIPO""" BE LIKE: NOOOOO I CAN'T HAVE KIDS!! I CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!!!

Attached: 1446512228672.jpg (1272x1152, 400K)

muslims literally cannot take care of themselves. They're all on welfare

Yes and this day and age most people aren’t home owners till their 40 and have tons of student debt. Black and brown immigrants are the only people stimulus enough to try to have 5 or 6 kids while living in a one bedroom apartment and then wonder why they turn out so fucked

A woman is only as good as the man who rules her.

Backwards reasoning, chum. The reason why whitoids don't have money is because they pay 40% of their income to an inefficient welfare state rather than using that income to raise their children who will in turn provide for them in old age. The entire pension system is a ponzi scheme, except unlike other ponzi schemes it actually DISCOURAGES new entrants. As such it only leads to the path of ruin.

Faith, family and independence is the beaten path. You can walk it or you can stray and perish. Don't call it a grave, it is the future you've chosen. Remember that when you're forced to bathe in the blood of your own children (or child as the case may be).

boils down to passing on your genes or decades ago having your kids take after you.
>Say goodbye to sound sleep,
for a few years unless you're so bad at raising your kids that they wake you up for no reason when they're five years old
>hobbies
bullshit, unless you're too autistic for moderation which honestly I am but that's not the case for everyone. not all hobbies are jeopardised by marriage also.
>an enjoyable sexual life with your partner
some women emerge better from pregnancy, some reciver if they know what they're doing.
are you perchance yellow fever austrian?
not necessarily true.

not everyone is selfish and some people treasure giving parenthood and giving life to another soul
My paternal grandfather had 11 kids (2 wives) and my maternal grandfather had 28 kids(4 wives).
My father had 6 kids (1 wife...)
nah it's up to me. I will have a big family that's for sure. I can't imagine having a small family desu
>b-but you can't support a big family
yes I can. I have the money

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 4.16.39 AM.png (2540x1074, 1.87M)

disgusting cumskins crying because MUH SANDNIGGERS GET FREE MONEY

keep coping fag, no one gets free money for being a muslim, u can take care of 6 kids with 600 euros a month, of course, you will have to stop buying expensive phones and drugs, mission impossible if you're white of course

based achmed

Income taxes used to be much higher before the regan era and Americans had a much higher quality of life. You could support a family of three with a factory job whereas now you have two parents just to support one kid

Outsourcing jobs and the 2008 financial collapse are far more to blame

AY YO AY YO! WY""""PIPO"""" BE LIKE: NOOO I WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO OWN A HOUSE UNTIL I'M 40!! AND I HAVE TONS OF STUDENT DEBTS!! I GUESS I'M NEVER GOING TO BE THE PATRIARCH OF MY OWN FAMILY...!

>Ireland
>1%

Attached: 1534269179129.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

1% what?

Isn’t usually the Mena and black guys who spend all their money on useless things ?

Yeah says the guy who lives in the country with A 14 percent unemployment rate get your priorities straight loser

While it's true that income taxes have slightly decreased, that's offset by an increase in payroll taxes. The general tax burden has been relatively consistent since the 1950s in America, ie. the era of the boomers. Those same boomers who were themselves the result of a baby boom (duh) but refused to have their own children, starting the whole problem. They truly are the worst generation, spawned by the greatest generation.

As usual this is just the result of the government playing tricks, rebranding things to create the impression of decreasing taxes when in reality nothing changes.

Attached: page1-800px-Federal_taxes_by_type.pdf[1].jpg (800x200, 45K)

the muslim population in Ireland

What about you back up your claims with actual facts? See pic related. Even muslim countries aren't breeding as much as they used to. The future is "dark".

Attached: 37jMMUa (1).png (4800x4584, 572K)

>u can take care of 6 kids with 600 euros a month, of course, you will have to stop buying expensive phones and drugs
This
Also this

Ok but the problems of not being able to buy a home or pay for college have really
Only been a major issue in the last ten years. Taxation in America has not had that much in varation over the past thirty years.

This last quarter private debt to gdp in America was at 201 %. Even with the intense quantitative easing from the federal reserves and having eight years of interest rates under 1% the debt still climbs amongst consumers. Issues like this aren’t created from taxation

Attached: 031B1CCF-6AB9-47DA-8FBB-B6A4E78CBF69.jpg (750x456, 111K)

>Ok but the problems of not being able to buy a home or pay for college have really Only been a major issue in the last ten years.
True, I won't deny that in the slightest. However, claiming that this is the only factor and it's unrelated to the general increasing tax burden and moral decay would also imply that crashing fertility rates have only been a problem of the past 10 years, when it already started with the Boomers. It's not THE cause, though I will admit it certainly makes the problem even worse.

And this is why you have no reason to bitch about Muslims outbreeding western whores

And this is why Muslims will win

spotted the pleb

most here are STEMlords

Based murtad will be spared when the caliphate gets restored

Holy.... BASED

Why do people cry about not being able to raise kids here? If a single mom on welfare can raise 7 kids so can you. I come from a family with 7 kids and most of us came out fine and all have degrees

>Why do people cry about not being able to raise kids here?
Fucked up priorities, mostly.

>If a single mom on welfare can raise 7 kids so can you.
In what conditions? You can survive on few calories a day but do you want to?

are muslim women /ourguys/?

Oh ok yeah I was speaking more too the financial problems in america.
But anyone with half a brain knows that the fertility problems in america are caused by the age demographics if the nation ( or any western nation for that matter).

However the 2008 Financial collapse has contributed in another way. Most families here do not want more then two children knowing they will not have the financial needs to take care of them.

Attached: united states.png (575x581, 50K)

wtf? how is USA even?

>If a single mom on welfare can raise 7 kids so can you

Probally because most people are not retarted and do not want to feed their children ramen noodles and air everynight for dinner

What? Your country probably has a triangle pointing down

Yes, they are virgin waifus

Attached: qt niqabi.jpg (333x333, 20K)

No. Muslim women want the exact same shit Western women want. They want feminism, voting rights, equal pay, gender quota's, affirmative consent et cetera et cetera. You even have loads of women campaigning for it in the Middle East and women in French no-go zones complain about how horrible 'muh patriarchy' is.

The difference isn't muslim women, it's muslim men. Muslim men don't bend over backwards to please their women, they beat disobedient women instead. It's like with a child: you don't do what the child wants, you do what you know is good for the child. A child will hate you for not allowing him to stay up late and eat nothing but candy but you know that it's in his best interests. If you don't believe me, consider that since the 1970s (second wave feminism) female happiness has consistently dropped. Women are literally made to be breeding sows and nothing makes them happier than being barefoot and pregnant at age 19.

They're only virgins because they're killed for fornication and they're only waifus because their fathers beat them until they quit their unsavory behavior.

how is USA even?

Ever heard of food banks? All of us worked for our money and we we're able to buy food for our mama to cook.

>They want feminism, voting rights, equal pay, gender quota's, affirmative consent et cetera et cetera. You even have loads of women campaigning for it in the Middle East and women in French no-go zones complain about how horrible 'muh patriarchy' is.
Those are murtadaat. They are not Muslim and will be killed before any white kaffir, insha-allah

>They're only virgins because they're killed for fornication
If I told my wife to suck on Chad dick, she would angrily refuse

As romantic as 19th century sounds, I don't want to go back there

>birth control
so whores can fuck any men, before settling down with provider?

oy very how (((progressive)))

imagine kneeling down(kneeling up lol) to women who have been fucked by other men, and then marrying her in front of soceity and god, in front of men who fucked her and then meets her wedding pics online lol

>6 kids (1 wife...)
imagine her vagine and body condition after that

>most here are STEMlords
do they date white STEM guys?

STEM guys literally need to step up unitl STEM position(=civilizational elite, scientist and engineers) are taken over by women and non-whites

Murtad, go away you Arabic cunt. Your religion, culture and family structure is the most cucked in the world.

>And this is why you have no reason to bitch about Muslims outbreeding western whores

I don't.
I could care less about how many childern someone is having

I do not want to get a girl pregnant everytime I have sex

Islam is a barbaric religion and Muslims are barbarians. Islam will never win. Islam will be destroyed after the Ba'athist revolution brings secularism back to the Middle East.

non-Muslim women of Muslim backgrounds do

If you are extremely lucky, a Muslim girl will use you for sex, but she will only marry a Muslim guy. Its been my fantasy to have a brown Muslim wife and have mmf threesomes with white chads

he is prolly a murtad too

you all deserve death

cool. But whites who bitch about brown people are niggers

Don't fool yourself. This is your average Muslim family.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (464x312, 261K)

nigger murtad

Which is why the social support system in western countries should ban non-citizens and from taking advantage of it and even limit citizens to support for two kids. They can go be poor and shitout kids in the third world.

Future demographics of France sadly.

are you from Lyon?

murtadcel cope

No. Whites deserve to be replaced

Even William Luther Pierce hated white normies. Let that sink in

>sadly

They're putting down newspaper. Muslims doesn't have dogs. I'm gonna let you all come to your own conclusions.

But yes, western families are a clown show.

Whites will never be "replaced" by anyone. Stop fooling yourself.

there is a reason why we kill murtadoon

They are all from behind and the country of origin is unknown. Probably some Ahmed with an ass fetish.

In the 80s they literally told our parents generation that it was better for the environment and that the world couldnt support the population (both true) unfortunately the third worlders didn't get the message and the first worlders didn't do the math on retiring boomers outnumbering their descendants. So now the first world is imported the third world in the hopes it'll pay for social security. The still unfortunately haven't realized that people have to work, pay taxes and not live off benefits for that to work.

You're incomprehensible

>most here are STEMlords
That's like half true. Go to a city with a lot and you find a lot of clubbing morons and halal cart operators. We also have restricted their immigration more than other countries.

uuh you might wanna look up the Calergi-Coudenhove Plan or Le grand replacement. its absolutely happening. france is already 25% muslim and mostly likely sub 60% white with under 18s

>white-muslim dichotomy
Dumb larper

>Why do people cry about not being able to raise kids here?
Cant get a girl to have sex with me

Whoever leaves islam should be killed

Muslim Tom?

Redpilled post. I wonder if you were not the same Colgate user with whom I was in agreement over Giles Jaune Retardation and French Lefties Entitlement a few months ago. You sound like him.
Also, Feminism IS female nature. It doesn't change depending on culture or race. Men's reactions to it change.

What?

cringe and bluepilled

I am, but I came from Toulouse and lived in Paris. Why ?
Yes. We are being bred out of existence and I see no reason to be happy about it. But I blame my fellow ethnic French men though. We did this to ourselves.

Attached: 1562800688751.png (591x275, 32K)

90% of France is French by birth, 85% white French people.

You should be killed

This guy, Muslim Finnish podcaster
twitter.com/newmuslimtom

Why?

First generation muzzles maybe. After the second one they are as degenerate as any other thot in the western. I don’t know what will cure this cancer.

Give me one good reason that I should have 4-5 kids that I will have trouble supporting as opposed to 1-2 childern I know for certain I can provide for.

" To save the white race"
I don't give a shit about stuff like that I'm not a loser and besides there is a good chance I may have only half white children if I decide to end up with a non white women in the end,

read qadhi iyyad

If they are otherwise religious, I have no problem with Muslim girls being gigantic sluts

You're just a loser. You can easily provide for more than 5 kids. It's as hard to provide for 2 kids in Turkey as it is to provide for 10 kids in Canada, but that doesn't mean we don't breed.

Cucked assholes like you will be the downfall of the white race.

>90% of France is French by birth, 85% white French people.
one of the dumbest post on this website ever

>If they are otherwise religious, I have no problem with Muslim girls being gigantic sluts
You're just conflicting with yourself at this point.

>i don't like this fact, therefore it is dumb

Here's the source:
conventioncitoyenne.com/documents/oubliesdelegalite.pdf

>qadhi iyyad
I don't wanna read some random islamic imam writings. I'm asking a simple question. Why do people have to die for leaving an ideology?

Do muslim women take creep shots of white women from within their burkas, or do they keep the cameras in their strollers?

Even discounting the ridiculous discrepancy between French African birthrate and Caucasian French birthrate I would still strongly doubt were 85% white if you factor in the French from the Overseas territories like Mayotte.

Because otherwise islams population would be a fraction of what it was. It's their attempt at self preservation. Go to a /mena/ thread sometime many are atheist that pretend publicly.

furthermore i dont think the france government keeps race stats.(not legal?) not that government stats are trustworthy mind you

>/mena/ is representative of actual MENA
no

I doubt more than 10% of the Muslim population are apostates.

Apostates are all shitlibs, so they need to hang

So you're saying the religion doesn't make sense and people would be apostatizing in drones so its better to have a large number of secret atheists that can be claimed as muslims for the numbers

*droves

Not really replaced in a sense that native europeans won't exist, but will probably drop below 50% in the next 20-30 years, and after that who knows
I mean all cities now are less than 50% white in the

>Cucked assholes like you will be the downfall of the white race.

Attached: soyjak angry cry.jpg (211x239, 12K)