Colonised by muslim chinks for 400 years

>colonised by muslim chinks for 400 years

yeah, I'm thinking they're hapas

Attached: balkan_map.gif (520x429, 15K)

muslim chinks
central asian turkic were hapas
anatolian turks were mena/white

krbava was literally fought to stop turks raping and looting across slovenia lmao

Attached: 1563442755057.jpg (500x500, 21K)

chink blood runs in all turks.

I am 100% turkic warrior
praise Tengri

if ottoman empire was colonist empire, they are all speaking turkish now.

yeah, but you lost and became hapas. So why don't you and Serbia produce anime and manga like your Japanese relatives? I guess that potential got lost in the mix.

Holy fucking based
Glad I'm a proud member of the superior 中国 race

Attached: images (14).jpg (600x400, 24K)

they do to an extent - like 5 - 10% of their vocabulary is Turkish, Arabic and Persian.

and still, every 10th Slovene has Turk as his last name. sad.

Turk back then means 'Serbocroatian-speaker'. You were what Slovenes meant by Turk more than the actual Turks.

t*Rks got systematically exterminated or expelled since Balkan wars til 90's

now add to that all -ič/ić last names in Slovenia and the rest is pretty much the same amount as in Croatia

Yes, I am an -ič and a Central European. What gave it away?

>number of years under muslims

Attached: 17ch66tpz9431.jpg (2011x2048, 400K)

YES, THIS because if you live under a foreign empire you magically change your race. africans that lived under the british empire became whites

This sort of nationalistic quarrel seems pointless to me, but as it suits you.
Krbava was a defeat, but look at the map of the Ottoman Empire at its largest extent and you'll still see Croatia on them.
>hapas
Speak for yourself. This is my ancestor. I am Tatar, like all true Slavs.

Attached: Vasili Ho.jpg (800x1169, 82K)

and I'm Jane- and a proud gook

not right, some parts of prigorje werent

woah so that's why Istria, P-Gk, Varaždin and Međimurje county are so good

This is the difference between a Central Evropean nation and t*rkish rapebabies

Attached: DsPRyD0W0AEDnNx.jpg (1125x1085, 173K)

Lots of black people speak English and French. Does that mean they're English and French? Likewise most Anatolians who speak Turkish are not ethnically Turkic. They're basically just typical Caucasoids you'd expect to find within the region. Modern Turks and indistinguishable from ancient Anatolians.

>Rape babies.

Why do people always say this when the haplogroup data says the complete opposite?

Attached: Europe haplogroups.png (986x1118, 854K)

Look at all that haplogroup J in Southern and Southeast Europe. Your map actually proves OP's point. But yeah, it's just one huge coincidence that the same parts of Europe with Hapogroup J are the same parts that were colonized by Muslims.

Upvoted!

>20%
it's over bros

Attached: 1507149194901.png (485x443, 22K)

you can literally see an unusually high presence of the chink haplogroups K and G in Serbia lmao. Serbs are literal Chinamen!

> pale white skin and tan like skin
> with 20-30cms taller than average asian men
> longer penises
> no asian features
> we're hapas
Are you drunk on rakija or just dumb from birth?

nice fake map

>They're basically just typical Caucasoids you'd expect to find within the region. Modern Turks and indistinguishable from ancient Anatolians.
then why do you call us arabs?

>Modern Turks and indistinguishable from ancient Anatolians

Attached: 1556123468943.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Croatia is literally free of J, the map proves OP is a shitposter

>Are you drunk on rakija

we don't call booze rakija tho

>no asian features

the typical balkanic straight black hair? sounds chinky to me. Also, are you sure you've got your epicanthal folds?

Another thread that bunch of wh*Toid crying for BBC legitimate expansion

Turks are assimilated and converted Greeks

Otzi The Iceman had Haplogroup G. The oldest European ever found had Haplogroup G. Doesn't get more European than that.

>he doesnt know that europeans prior to 5000 BC all had dark features

turkish wasn't even the official language in the ottoman empire

yeah how you say delusional self hating mountain serb

and english is not official language of united states so?

turkish was de-facto language of empire, arabic was used for religion, persian was used for literature but turkish was daily life lang

You invaded them for tribute and resources. The same reason Europeans invaded Africa. (Of course Europeans used a lot of deceptive language to mask their true intentions).

Modern turkish is not even close with ottomanish you retard, thats what the Austrian meant. atat*rk basically created a completely new language.

And modern English is nothing like the English William Shakespeare spoke. What's your point?

Ah! Herr Otto von Skrvski. Wie geht's?

>And modern English is nothing like the English William Shakespeare spoke. What's your point?
the ottoman language was a mix of mainly persian and arabic. It and genuine turkish don't even belong to the same language family

you BTFO'd him good