AB talking Swift & Sergey

Call him a larp if you will, but this was classic. Be great if AB returned for a chat someday, I suspect that will take place at the time of singularity.

Attached: AB re Swift and Sergey.png (1835x745, 150K)

Let it fucking go he was a larp

>muh "we're lucky to even have the chance to buy chainlink, binance wasn't opposed to list it!"
>muh "I'd be shocked if chainlink was below $3 by May"
Fuck off

Nah, don't buy he was a straight up fraud. End of the day, he never said anything that most the hodlers on here don't believe. I am also sure he was shocked at the entire market in May, this wasnt just a Link down market, it was pretty much everything in Crypto. All of it puked.

>When biz is so bad you get nostalgic for a better quality of scammer

C O P E
O
P
E

No worries about coping here, I am all in with Link and seriously comfy.

He wasn't a LARP. If you were here last December and January you'd know that you fucking newfag.

So comfy you had to dig up an old larper's post to make yourself feel good about the project.
>n-no muh asslaper was realz!
mega kek

Attached: 1534661745336.jpg (250x247, 12K)

imagine forming a literal cult based around a fucking larper

Attached: 1534523767979.png (664x812, 158K)

Ah, but the day of singularity I shall raise a glass to AB in his honor. You on the other hand, will likely be looking for a high place to jump from as a result of missing your opportunity.

ok rakesh

Attached: 1512532845338.png (448x474, 17K)

You idiots believe that con artist? He admitted he was making most of it up. Should just listen to me. I started warning at $0.59

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 290K)

The great prophet will return one day and you fudders will be cleansed from this earth

Read what he said in his first post and then look at the LINK chart in the hours that followed.

And what would that prove, that a bunch of autistic neets fomo'd in based on a fucking larp? yep, sounds like biz.

Nvm, you're clearly helpless

got screenshots? I don't remember what happened and dont wanna dig through my folder

Based assblaster. It's called showing respect you absolute faggots.

Attached: asd_big.jpg (922x433, 59K)

that image and post is the definition of cringe. you don't have real life friends do you?

He was a larp but real industry leaders secretly browse biz when they're bored and they liked his idea so they decided to adopt link anyway

>he worries about making friends
never gonna make it faggot

Master of LARPing. Everythink he said was false. He was only right about NANO, but that was easy to predict.

first result for the search "Through a lot of luck I've become" in the archive

Hold on with that, as it remains to be seen if what he shared was false as this story has not been completely written.

my god

Fucking faggot, I hope you choke on your breakfast tomorrow and die.

Explain

Ur gay

Attached: biz scammed.jpg (1202x1720, 382K)

Kek