Your cunt

your cunt
does your city have these?

Attached: 000001-69.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

only on tuesdays

no idea, i dont usually go there, especially at night

lightsabers are just lying around in poland?

Thank god, no. Imagine living in a country that people just looks to the cell phone.

Only a few places, and even then only dots.

No because it creates unnecessary light pollution

What the fuck is that?

exactly

Yeah I don't really care about all that phone zombie thing or whatever, those things just look cool at night and give the city more cyberpunk'ish atmosphere I guess

>muh light pollution
Go live in a village then

Ground mounted traffic lights at pedestrian crossings

Attached: niepodległości-sygnalizacja-led-główna-arteria-przebudowa-smartfonowe-zombie-2019-2-766x510.jpg (766x510, 80K)

>even lightbulbs that have existed for thousands of years are suddenly now hurting the environment with made up "light pollution" bullshit
kek, the absolute state of libtards

>Go live in a village then
no thanks. just keep cities comfy and you won't have to lmao

I said anything about enviroment? No? Then go fuck yourself mutt, i personally can find crossroads without this bullshit because im not mentally deranged.
>go live in a village then
i'd gladly

Attached: 6363.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

Dumb burger

it's a joke dude calm the fuck down. why are you so mad? how did your day go?

Attached: 1554076420548.png (644x800, 53K)

Nice defensive mechanism, never change mutts

Attached: 525.gif (228x260, 303K)

That's actually pretty cool. I'd like to see something like pic related in the near future.

Attached: Mbaraki.png (1536x1152, 1.08M)

Roads? No

That's also cool

kek

Attached: niepodległości-sygnalizacja-led-główna-arteria-przebudowa-smartfonowe-zombie-2019-4.jpg (1200x799, 158K)

wtf looks fun

Way to enable retards. Also, most cities won't spend money on that, unless there is a superstate willing to give you gibs and you have nothing else to spend it on

based odst chad

>nothing else to spend it on
Well my town and commune are one of the richest in Poland so I guess there is something to that, still I think it looks cool.