Which country has the tallest men - England, Wales, Ireland, or Scotland??

Which country has the tallest men - England, Wales, Ireland, or Scotland??

Attached: uk.jpg (304x446, 20K)

they're the same

I could have sworn Ireland was bigger

Scots are Dwarves
NIrish are Halflings
Welsh are Elves
English are Men.
So the English are the tallest.

Typical English man

Attached: 4C5B28F500000578-0-image-a-1_1526560101228.jpg (634x950, 66K)

>English are Men.

what about real irish?

they are benders, so it doesn't matter

Don’t talk shite, ya fuckin weapon. Most of my mates are 5’11” minimum.

Attached: 4C4B99CB-E64D-41B8-9C12-6FCE3141F6BC.png (2055x2363, 455K)

>1883

We protties in Northern Ireland are quite usually a few inches taller than the Catholics, thanks Scottish immigration.

Attached: 34578934689.jpg (1200x1290, 261K)

Keep in mind that we were poor cunts back then and were deprived of nutrition compared to the south. Again, heads and shoulders above you.

I hope by 'South' you dont mean England and you mean actual southerner fucks.

is this true? aren't NI also descended from the northern english tho?

The national sport in NI is played mostly by Catholics and these guys are very tall though

Attached: NI_national_sportBBCNI.jpg (620x419, 26K)

Us Lowlanders are basically an extension of the northern English anyway. Don’t mistake me for an SNP cunt.

You can’t use football players to represent the typical height of an ethnic demographic. That’s ridiculous.

We're called Ulster-Scots for a reason, Scots have been here since the Romans, the first tribe in Ireland was in Ulster and Tryone (Now Northern Ireland) were called the Scotti. (Pronounced: Scot-tee-eye.)
You have to be tall, you dont see 5'6 men compete in basketball in the states.

See: . Lowland Scots and Northern English are basically the same people. They are more closely related to each than the Lowlanders and the Highlanders and the Northerners and Southerners are to each other, respectively.

I'm not doubting that, I've just talked to some people in the Highlands before when I was touring it on a holiday. (It was really just to climb Ben Nevis.) And you referred to you as 'southerns' though not to the same derogatory extent.

Attached: Ye Cry.png (383x253, 253K)

It’s funny because Highlanders are more Scottish yet more unionist. God, I need to move to England.

Its really odd in my opinion, I thought it'd be the other way round, but from what I've gotten from talking around in Scotland while touring and visiting family is that Scottish nationalism is more typically left-wing while unionism more right-wing. (Mind my great nan lives in Glasgow and she's proper unionist, made an enemy of the neighbours screaming 'YES' when Scotland voted too stay in due to her racket.)

why are scots so tall? do they have bwc's too?

The English of course, seeing as all the others are wogs.

a-user, you're so BIG

>iceland

aren't you basically scottish-norwegians? pretty big lads, right?

What? No, Scotland has nothing to do with Iceland.

vikings stole scottish and irish women and fucked them on iceland and thus produced icelandic people

a few celtic words are in icelandic because of this, and some celtic descent is found in western norway for this same reason