Wanna live in California?

Wanna live in California?

Attached: 20190718_175906.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

Fuck

God no

No thanks

not really

Nah

Plenty of Mexicans disagree tho

california would be great if you were rich and lived in downtown LA or san francisco and could walk everywhere and could just escape the state when earthquakes/fires happened and rebuild your house over and over and live in a white gated neighborhood

but you literally have to have multiple millions of dollars for that

no let me out please god let me out of this state AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, no, I like to actually afford basic necessities, thanks. As shit as the South can be at least we still have that going for us, at least for now.

why do you write like a retarded white girl?

Already do OP
>downtown LA
LOL good luck buddyboyo if you think downtown is a place worth living

Because I like them and want to be just like them (I am not attracted to them tho)

Lived in LA for 8 months while in college. Hated it while I was there but I find myself missing it more and more these days.

I hear there's a lot of hobos and shit. Is this true?

Yeah in my city they closed an homeless encampment and they spread everywhere

Yeah, but they build their own tent villages and mostly keep to themselves

If I was american I would move as far north as I could so hobos don't survive the winter.

The ones where I live aren't that bad but look really scary so sometimes I give them money to fuck off. One day I was getting water when this guy with a vodka bottle and a face covered in red dots is walking my way while looking me in the eye. I immediately just pulled a George Washington out of my pocket and gave it to him so he wouldn't get close. Most of them are drug addicts and have a lot of diseases

They still manage to be a pest here in NYC. I blame the subway system and the fact that many actually do live in shelters and just turn everything to garbage during the day.

This is the view from my 5 acres of pristine desert Southeast of Los Angeles. It's got geothermal hot water and enough wind and solar to harness for energy.

Attached: WeChat Image_20181120160133.jpg (1440x1080, 154K)

Based