Why are niggers so stupid

why are niggers so stupid

> a group of niggers is currently selling product in a area me and a few business partner is trying to occupy

> we been planning for a while on how to deal with them but tonight one just posted a video on facebook of them in a room filled with drugs and guns talking about how tomorrow its one of them birthday and they gonna turn up for 24hrs straight

what should we do call the police to raid the house and remove our competition for a while or wait 18 hrs and catch them when they are to high and sleepy and get rid of them for good ?

Attached: harvey_police_department-1490818358-174.jpg (800x600, 36K)

link it

Anything in Minecraft that results in fewer niggers is a good thing. If they cap your faggot ass as well, even better.

Low quality larp, neanderthal pig meat.

You’re not so good at race baiting, are you?

Don't snitch tho

THIS ASSHOLE THINKS IM LARPING dudde if you only knew

snitch ass NIGGA

>race baiting
killing shitskins isn't "race baiting"

You’re a fucking amerimutt plebeian caucasian. You’re literally genetically predisposed to lie

only niggers play by those stupid rules of the streets shit i play by the rules of the king

Attached: Nicolo Machiavelli.jpg (220x283, 13K)

Attached: 1534896903128.jpg (555x672, 43K)

u mad white "man"?

Attached: 1534897897011.jpg (2048x1889, 304K)

Listen up pigskin subhuman, you and your keyboard soldier, butt buddies aren’t killing anything.

Now get back to the fucking lab, we aren’t done extracting the mutation from your contaminated DNA

Stop triggering me

its only a matter of time before they break in your place eventually. In addition they will never share any of the profits with you they will just lower the value of the properties around. good luck snitching

the area is already shit but its a good spot to move product but these niggers are current occupying it and if we just move in even move in the outskirts they will take offence pondering if to take this opportunity they gave us tonight and get rid of most of them then clean up the rest

Your game is weak if these are the tactics you use.
You will most likely end up playing yourself.

>Never using past participle 'have'
>Not using 'are' after pronouns
>Not conjugating plurals correctly
Are you sure you're not a nigger yourself just trying to bust a rival troop?

stop being a nigger asshole what we should announce that we want the area they have and publicly declare war on them are u stupid you been watching to many movies

> they best way to win a war is not to let your opponent knew they are at war or how ever the saying goes

Attached: sdd.jpg (299x168, 9K)

>being such a weak minded little bitch that your goals are actually molded by "street morales"
literally never going to make it. OP, call the cops. It's the safest option and no one will know it was you. If you take them on, you will either have to kill them, or be looking over your shoulder everytime you go to said neighbourhood.

>Attempt to be drug dealer
>Use police to snitch on rival drug dealer
>Police piece together that you are the ones who called the tip
>You now have the choice of becoming a police informant/getting caught/giving up everything anyways.

Unless you are on a high-level which I doubt considering your are posting on fucking Jow Forums, these are your options. Otherwise I'll play along with your larp and say you must already have the pigs on your payroll and you should do whatever you think is best, boss.

look at what im doing to your white women. niggers are the true kangs!

Attached: 1527252847831.webm (1280x720, 694K)

You sound seriously mentally deficient, OP

fuck all that street rules and street morals and street laws

> this is the only law that that have been beneficial to be and this is the only law i will follow untill i find something better

Attached: 51UcnHj4tFL.jpg (375x500, 34K)

i have come to learn that this whole street gang life shit is just a cultural trap ya it looks cool and you get to be like the movies and shit but it has you followng stupid fucking rules and acting stupid just to keep up appearances

Attached: 15F7C37A-8E20-45CB-BB52-D8D398114E56.png (680x798, 439K)

please stop posting niggers. if i wanted to see niggers id time travel back to 1619

this

I'm ok with that version of blacked.com

Attached: 1406946194818.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

at least they have trigger discipline
also there's nothing illegal about saying you're going to use drugs, or owning guns
you sound like a faggot basedmunching libtard op
be honest, are you?

>there's nothing illegal about saying you're going to use drugs, OR OWNING GUNS

do you honestly think niggers get their guns legally ?

This

Cops obviously you dumb nigger.

that will leave a problem to deal with when they come out

never have this type of problem in shrimp farming

>shrimp farming

Attached: 1cjq8y.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

fucking call the cops on those niggers and get them locked up

like we need a bunch of monkeys running around the streets with guns anyway

Attached: 1525293889342.jpg (332x327, 31K)

Call the cops. Fuck the anti-snitch "code of honor". These niggers will kill anyone without hesitation. You would be doing the world a favor.