I'm scared

My family and I first gen Chinese immigrants. Anti-Chinese sentiment has always existed America and has never fully gone away, but ever since Trump started running it has been on the rise. I'm scared about what will happen if things continue like this.

Attached: IMG_9296.jpg (466x419, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2018/10/29/659938461/china-tries-to-woo-a-sprawling-global-chinese-diaspora
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1559766888397.jpg (792x467, 39K)

And you fully deserve everything that is coming to you for being a fucking weeb.

If you're not a communist, you're fine by me

Recite the pledge of allegiance whenever you are threatened

good. fuck you insects.

You have guns to protect yourself

You can always move to Canada. But I really doubt anything comes out of this. The president is a moron who isn't really competent and just keeps making himself look worse.

you deserve it,

Move to Boston or California. Im Korean American, grew up in Virginia. Even Virginia has a massive Korean community. I moved to Boston for college and I hear Chinese all the time and I swear there's more Asians than white people here

stop making shit melodramatic threads you damned woman

Never forget your roots. Refuse to assimilate into degenerate racist american culture. You will always be Han Chinese.

Trump is too much of a failure to do anything. You should be more worried in 2032 or so when we get a Republican President who's not a massive fuckup

I'm Chinese too and I've been thinking about this. Worst case scenario, we get interned Japanese-American style, which isn't so bad. Plus, Japanese-American internment happened in the 40s when people were way more racist and we were literally in a world war, so it probably won't get that bad.

would you stop making stupid meme posts

Really? What if thinks get really bad and they start to kill us like the Germans did with the Jews?

that was my first post in this thread

and? I don't see that changing anything

... chill.

Why is leftypol raiding this board?

The specific historical context of the 1940s (naval blockade, anticipation of famine) is very unlikely to happen in the US any time soon so you're safe. Worst case scenario is being sent to the PRC

Based

good high schools in Cali are literally 95% Asian. Bad high schools are full of Hispanics and gang members.

Go to Canada

based Zhang

Stop emigrate to the US.

we did stopped since 90s.

They won't, China will not allow mistreatment of their people, the USA would be asking to get nuked, and they know it.

It's true that it wouldn't happen, but that's not why. American citizens of Chinese descent are Americans. They aren't China's property or something, they're part of this country just like the rest of us

what the fuck is this thread

Fuck off, we're full.

That will make things worse. Have you seen what happens when people speak foriegn languages in public?
Is just a thougt.
Are you sure? The FBI and the US government are already on the prowl for Chinese spies.
The Germans killed the Jews in secret, why wouldn't Americans do the same if they decided to go through with it?

so were the japs who got locked up, or the random citizens the CIA used in experiments, it did them a lot of good being USA citizens.
maybe a piece of paper says they are american, but being Han Chinese will always be true of them, cannot be taken away, and China recognise this.
good luck genociding all the Han Chinese in USA without anyone knowing. China has eyes everywhere, and even without them, you cannot just disappear millions with no one noticing.

What is it with ultranationalist chinaposters with aussie flags? Are there loads of you there or is it just a popular proxy?

just wait until trump is out of office

nigga WE'RE full.

True, but the German public was told that the Jews were put in camps with good living conditions. Look how that turned out.

Head north and stay proud, yellowman.

Attached: 1559172446653.jpg (559x471, 45K)

China would still not allow it, and USA would not try it on Chinese.

>Refuse to assimilate into degenerate
Based
>always be Han Chinese
Cringe!

You see what you want to see, you braindead Jow Forumstard cunt.
Fuck I hate you normalfags.
下げる。

back to malaysia with you

>Jow Forumstard
Not by half.
>China has eyes everywhere
>China would not allow it
>You will always be Han Chinese
You're obvious as hell.

We've done far worse to the Chinese in the past, what makes you think we won't now?

t. malay

in the past, China not as powerful, in the present, China is world power, in the future...
well, you'll see

>China will not allow mistreatment of their people

China did nothing during the anti-Chinese riots in Indonesia. The government doesn't care about the fate of Chinese non-nationals abroad.

see
look at xinjiang to see what waits for you if you try and provoke the dragon now.

Shut the fuck up zhang. If you want to shill China do it behind the Chinese flag.

If there is a war with china I swear to god I'm going to make you into a human meat shield.

Yeah whatever you say you delusional rat

Shut the fuck up Chink

Does China care about diaspora?

i am only 5 of those posts, dumbass.
i born in australia
i grew up in australia
i live in australia
i have australian citizenship
i am as australian as you
get over it

I've heard this a million times by now you CCP fuck. I'm going to get you one of these days I swear to fucking god.

herro i born autraria i rear kangaloo rike Stewe Irwin (my dad :))

whatever you say my australian brother

>My family and I first gen Chinese immigrants. Anti-Chinese sentiment has always existed America and has never fully gone away, but ever since Trump started running it has been on the rise. I'm scared about what will happen if things continue like this.

Time to leave. The muslim scares were bad enough but the source of this was rogue non-government actors who were mostly reacting to American foreign policy in the middle east. This is moment of anti-Islamic hysteria in the US is proving to be a brief and ephemeral moment in the collective consciousness of Americans as we shift our attention towards the re-emerging great power politics among nation-states. China is coming back and they are a much more persistent and greater threat to the US hegemony. This will likely lead to racial resentment and suspicion of US citizens and persons of Chinese decent.

I should probably learn a couple of new languages and start making plans for life in other places.

Attached: 1509579143541.gif (500x500, 1.09M)

I love singdollars!

>>Does China care about diaspora?
npr.org/2018/10/29/659938461/china-tries-to-woo-a-sprawling-global-chinese-diaspora

then dont be a chinese spy dumbass

Huh, that's strange. Euros don't care about their diaspora at all.
Yes, because all of those Japanese people were spies too, right?Most people are saying we could just flee to Canada if things get bad.

the person i replied to said they are on the prowl for chinese SPIES, the best way to not be deported for spy shit is to not be a spy. spies should get the bullet for all i care, nothing to do with internment japs