Is it safe to visit if I'm Asian? I don't want to get beat up by neo-nazi gopniks

Is it safe to visit if I'm Asian? I don't want to get beat up by neo-nazi gopniks

Attached: topic-russia-gettyimages-605536834-feature.jpg (768x432, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koryo-saram
youtu.be/5jwsSTNVQwY
youtu.be/clNb2dy1ZEI
youtu.be/bUc3IGe0SWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its okay if you not a chink

:(

Now i want to beat you

Nope, literally the whole Moscow is asian tho

just say you're Kazakh or some other turkic asian and you're fine

bummer
i definitely look east asian, not like a hapa

you can come and be my bf

Im half ukrainian half Korean but i look full Korean. Moscow is full of vietnamese and Chechens and Chinese tourists. Theres whole oblasts in Russia dedicated to a certain ethnic group, many are Asian peoples. Yakutia, Buryatia, Nenetsya, Khanty, Tuva Republic, Tartarstan, Altai republic, etc. Many native Asian people in Siberia, and Kazakhs and even Koreans. Vladivostok and Novisibirsk have a fair amount of East Asian looking people.

Pic related is Yakut people in Yakutia, Russia. They speak Russian and Yakut language.

Attached: Sakha_family.jpg (696x464, 74K)

Cool, i was planning on the generic moscow St. Petersburg visit anyway
Okay u can protect me...

Khanty

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 15K)

Do russians like koreans the same way koreans seem to love russians

Nenets

Attached: 19_2.jpg (700x472, 315K)

are koreans love Russians?

only if you denounce US government fascists.

we don't need yank nazis here.

Attached: faceapp russian.jpg (1461x552, 131K)

I'm ethnically Caucasian (from the Caucasus) but Canadian born and raised and when I went to Russia I've been told that Russians would be extremely hateful and rude to me because of the way I looked (apparently they hate all caucasians there for reasons) but I didn't get any glimpse of hate or contempt from the locals. It might have been due to my anglo accent and flawless english but I very much look like the typical 'hach'

Buryat

Attached: shutterstock_701532649.jpg (767x432, 118K)

I'm a Mongol guy and even I won't dare step into Moscow or any Russian shithole other than Buryatia/Kalmykia

>I went to Russia I've been told that Russians would be extremely hateful and rude to me because of the way I looked
who say that?

There is more central asians than russians at this point.
source: i live in Moscow

Theres koreans in Russia and Ukraine that emigrated in the 1800s. My native town, Zaporozhye, has a Korean community and even had a Korean mayor.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koryo-saram

Documentary about Koryo Saram
youtu.be/5jwsSTNVQwY

Korean girl born and raised in Russia teaches Russian on YouTube. Her name is Svetlana Kim.
youtu.be/clNb2dy1ZEI

Is there not a strong sentiment against all people from the caucasus mountains in Russia?

You are candian now doubt you looked like a chechen. Also as long you act like a tourist and stay away from danerous situatuins nothing will happen.

Russians will call you a Churka behind your back but are too pussy to fight you. Dagestan will kill anyone they think is an ethnic Russian, thats why they have a travel warning.

> Svetlana Kim
Hot

We have koreaboos ie k pop and doramas but they are not exactly common, mostly women too so yo ucan score if you find them, real koreaboos(ones who love korean culture and history) exist but they are on older side mostly.

Korean cinema again has fans among cinephiles but can't say that numbers are large either.

Lots of people love Lineage II and other korean mmos, but i doubt you will see those people outside their room.

Weaboos still reign supreme.

Never heard about koreans particularly liking russians.

How to Russian bf.
Asking for a friend

>but I didn't get any glimpse of hate or contempt from the locals.
Lol, if you were dressed like a typical bydlo hach you might had gotten that but otherwise no one cares.

Does it matter if im east asian though or can they not tell the difference

I can be your husband for citizenship.

>Russians will call you a Churka behind your back but are too pussy to fight you
Pretty much yea

>Dagestan will kill anyone they think is an ethnic Russian,
What?

It’s okay you’re a shitskin as well, just avoid the few whites that live there and you’re safe. Putin hu akbar!

definitely not safe
stay fucking away

My friend got stabbed in Dagestan and the perpetrator didnt get in trouble. Dagestan is lawless.

They would just think that you're a chinese tourist(even if you are not chinese)
Point being people got used to seeing asians at this point, no one will even spare you a glance like they still do for africans for example.

Young Russian girls love Asian men.

Attached: 1549678019318.jpg (1296x972, 156K)

Im down.
As long as you help me learn Russian and let me cook for you, keep the place clean too. I dont care fuck all about what you do.

youtu.be/bUc3IGe0SWU

>Is it safe to visit USA if I'm White? I don't want to get beat up by Black Panthers and BLM

Attached: 1562036210084.jpg (699x393, 72K)

hmm seems dishonest

I don't give a shit what it seems to you, just stay away or I promise it will be one way trip for you.

If you act like a normal human being and not as churka nobody except for maybe some really dumb people going to be rude towards you for no reason. Even if you look like you just came from caucas or whatever the fuck you call this region in English