I have a weird almost sexual obsession with Spain. I can't explain it.... I feel this almost sexual connection with it...

I have a weird almost sexual obsession with Spain. I can't explain it.... I feel this almost sexual connection with it.... I think I'm in love..

Attached: download (10).jpg (284x177, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vbox7.com/play:391f8f2127
youtu.be/SD4j1QNOg60
youtube.com/watch?v=6oqGpvNBPiE
youtu.be/r2kP5pXa9nM
youtube.com/watch?v=JWeU-QPFjiY
youtube.com/watch?v=SqIhoshpotI
youtube.com/watch?v=0O9SQjy2zpo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griko_dialect
youtube.com/watch?v=abCf9OHTAmA
youtube.com/watch?v=htKsZVDVNEs
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay ass nigga

Very effeminate Men and hyper feminist women. Have fun

Spain is feminine in Greek. So, I'm technically straight.

Ooh la la

Attached: Fernando_Martinez.png (1451x1800, 1.3M)

My family supposedly got back to Greece from Italy in the 1930s, but I think I may actually be Spanish. I can't think of any other reason for my obsession.

vbox7.com/play:391f8f2127

I've seen videos explaining that Greek and Spanish have very similar phonetics. They do indeed have a common sound. Do you find Spanish easy?

Yeah. The grammatical structure is a bit different but it's easy to learn. It took me 3 episodes of Money Heist to start loosely understand what they were saying.

Interesting. I find Greek grammar insane, yet beautiful. Almost perfect like a puzzle.

yes, we can hear greek speaking on the background and think it's spanish if we don't pay attention to what it's being said.

Nah. Modern Greek is kind of crude and sloppy, still sounds better than English (no offence), but compared to ancient Greek it sounds like a drunk trying to sound sober and smarter than he really is.

If I hear greek being spoken I asume they're speaking spanish until I realize that I don't understand nothing. Crazy how identical phonetics are. If we were taught greek in school we would learn it in a year or two.

Definitely. If you exclude some mistakes you may make in the gender of objects you can learn in a year easily. A Portuguese girl I know learned in a summer, but she was having 3 hour lessons 5 days a week.

There must be a historical linguistic connection. I always thought that the "sound" of Spanish came from Basques - Just like how the sound of French came from Gaulish locals. If Greek and Spanish are phonetically similar, then that proves an ancient influence.
I find modern English boring and dull. If only there were more cases to make it flow. I think it's choppy and not Germanic enough. Lol at the Ancient Greek comparison. Ancient Greek is fascinating.

Maybe it's just a coincidence. We got our phonetics probably from ancient iberian languages, and these were probably related to basque if not the same at that moment.

It's really a unique, weird feeling. In school when the teacher read ancient texts I felt like I was listening to a symphony of works. It was almost depressing that we don't speak and write like that now.

based
i miss fernandoposting so much

It's probably Roman influence. Ancient Greek is not that similar to Latin (We study both at school), but modern Greek sounds a lot more like it. Not as much as other Romance languages, but the influence is clear.

>I always thought that the "sound" of Spanish came from Basques
The theory is that the other pre-Roman Iberian languages were similar to Basque, rather than the somewhat isolated Basques being a huge influence. The word for left "izquierda" being the big example

>The room was dark, the computer screen was its only source of light reflecting on Bob's glasses as he stared at the computer
>His country, and his germanic heritage needed him in the internet, in order to fight the jewish and islamic comunism conspirancy that threatened his culture, his life and his wife
>Meanwhile, his wife was out in the bar feeling depressed and hopeless over a failed marriage
>At that time she noticed a change in the jukebox
>The music was warmer, more passionate and "naughtier" than before... a spanish guitar could be heard blasting the sound of pasion and amore
>A galant handsome latino man sits next ot her at the barstool
>"Perdoname pero una chica sola como tu hace mi corazon llorar lagrimas de dolor... Dejame que te ayude" - said the gracious man
>As the man's fingers caress the woman's body she could feel a tight and firm body... a rare sight in a country of obese man
>The man went deeper and deeper until the woman unleashed a scream of pleasure that incarnated the spirit of bluesgrass and rodeo in a single feeling
>She passes out with a smile in her face, she knew that she discovered passion for the first time in her life
>Meanwhile, Bob already won an argument in his favourite racist internet board... However, he couldn't understand why there was a speechless post with the pic of rose
>In the bottom of the pic it read:
>...
>Fernando Martinez

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

The influence goes both way

One of my distant ancestors was Venetian. Is that good or bad bro?

Makes sense. Never forget! You created the greatest empire in history and we carried it for as long as we could. If only we managed to unify the empires again before the schism... What could have been.....

I am Venetian so I would say
Welcome to the Master Race family

Attached: 1562988388222.png (1000x1000, 668K)

I studied Latin in school and I can see some similarities. Just with individual words. I did a 6 month exchange in Poland and I took Lithuanian for fun haha, and there are sooo many cognates with Greek AND Latin.
Iberia does have a fascinating history. I would assume that the pre-Roman languages in Iberia were a sprachraum of different Basque branches. Who knows. I do like how the Basque word for knife is the same as stone.

Smile because it happens

based

based venice

fuck genoa, fuck the greeks and fuck jannies

But it never became what it could and should have been... Don't let the dream die, brother.
youtu.be/SD4j1QNOg60

Latin is a language of law and bureaucracy, ancient Greek is a language of philosophy and poetry

lmao

Kinda... But not exactly. There are some beautiful Latin phrases that lose all impact in other languages.

What language is that in the video?

She always sings in a language she made up. (Honest)

Ah interesting
I always tought it was some kind of African language when I was a kid

So this sounds greek?

youtube.com/watch?v=6oqGpvNBPiE

post greek audio samples so I can feel the similarity

youtu.be/r2kP5pXa9nM

Random video of a YouTuber I like.

easy to pronounce, couldn't understand anything

weird but cool

You can't ignore that they do sound phonetically similar, though.

is this offensive?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWeU-QPFjiY

Hahaha. She said: For years and years they copied us. First they took our ancient [..philosophy..], then they copied our Olympic games, now they even want our yoghurt.

>in the gender of objects
Objects have gender in greek?

objects have genders in spanish too, we just don't think about it

>la mesa (the feminine table)
>el suelo (the masculine floor)

But that is not gender because la mesa can only be that, there is no el mesa.

For me gender is when something can be female or male. Like el gato y la gata.

> that is not gender
Go back to school

you are wrong mate, that's gender

A TABLE CAN'T HAVE GENDER RETARD.

>For me gender is when something can be female or male
yikes. go back to tumblr.

are you unironically retarded?

>Se llama género a una característica gramatical de los sustantivos, artículos, adjetivos, participios y pronombres que los clasifica en dos grupos: masculino y femenino. Carecen de género los adverbios y los verbos (salvo los participios) y cierto número de partículas tienen género neutro.

Try this

youtube.com/watch?v=SqIhoshpotI

There were 20.000 venetians in Cyprus before turkish conquest so this isn't surprising at all.

Come back home man:

youtube.com/watch?v=0O9SQjy2zpo

I'm soo confused. At some points it sounds like a weird Greek dialect and I understand what he says and at others it sounds really familiar, but I don't get what he is saying.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griko_dialect

This language was the main language of the whole south in medieval times

Amazing. I have heard of these people before, but surprisingly I had never heard one of them speak. Thanks for showing me this and thanks Italia for talking care of our brothers all this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=abCf9OHTAmA

lyrics

Sto korafaissu ssianonna linari
Ce`derlampisa mesa sto chloro
Sekundu motti skonnete o fengari
Atto krovattitu orio,parefto.

Agapi mou fidella protini
Puru ti nifta iss`innu se toro
Ivo fsunnontaw`e se vrisko`ci
Ce iw ta mala klamata arcino.

Tin agapi mou vale sti fsichi
Sekundu sti kardiammu tin vasto
Luw panta sto kosmo pai`to zisi
Sekundu s`agapune n`agapisi

youtube.com/watch?v=htKsZVDVNEs

Many greeks say that there are a lot of similitudes with cypriot and it's quite connected also to byzantine middle age greek. With obviously tons of italian influences.

A maniot friend of mine who studied greek told me that if you listen them it's like a time travel in the Aghia Sophia square listening byzantine merchants talking

I can understand on and off. What about you?

This makes me tear up. You have an area called Mani in Italy too or do you mean a Greek Maniot who lives in Italy?

If you have Asspain, go see a doctor,

Attached: file.png (261x320, 58K)

Penseo - italian ''pensiero''
Fenestro - italian ''finestra''

A lot of italianisms

Do you know that also venetian took some words from greek in Middle Age? Pirù - fork in some venetian and east lombard languages.
Fortunale - storm too

finestra is valencian for window
t. valencian

Yea obviously a latin word

(do you speak valecian? I'm a fan of Obrint Pas even if they're commies)

The peloponnesiac region. He was a researchere in my uni

yup I'm a native speaker

My brother's wife is from Mani. Quirky people, amazing vacation destination.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-123553.png (720x1280, 844K)

that's exactly what a greek guy told me about walking around Spain

basically, but the c/z and j sound evolved around the 17th century

>Very effeminate Men

Maybe in Catalonia you fucking faggot

I'm surprised this thread didn't derail to gay ERP

Amazing region! I'd like to see it

>very effeminate men
You clearly haven't seen the average Manolo

Attached: Iberianpeninsula.png (1055x823, 1.7M)

>Very effeminate Men
>america

>Very effeminate men
There are no effeminate men in Spain, we're all BVLLs.

>There are no effeminate men in Spain
lmao, I it'd be geneorus to call this a "man" but it has a penis anyways so that should be enough to prove you wrong

Attached: 3.png (1369x1826, 2.56M)

that's no Spanish man
that's just a catalonian faggot

>Castillbvll
>Effeminate

Attached: Screenshot_20190716-142815.png (1080x2160, 1.48M)

Catalonia is in Spain, that was well established last year

it's conquered land, they'll always be Spain but they're a bunch of soiboi faggots, like you proved

Legit question, how different are catalán and valenciano?
I'm basque and we have our own share of retardation with euskera bizkaino and euskera batua.

can you speak in car bombs ?