Light hair looks good

>Light hair looks good

Attached: 1524108885022.png (205x246, 6K)

>DUDE WOJAK IMAGE
>DUDE LIGHT HAIR BAD

Attached: Catwoman gun.jpg (987x750, 37K)

Self hating shitskin detected
Only shitskin med incels like (you) value light hair

light hair = weak genetics

I have dark hair but blonde pubes. It’s weird

Blondies belong at your crotch
BASED

>Light hair
>Weak genetics
>Incel

Attached: 1534215803538.gif (500x375, 581K)

t. al-Andalus

¿Que? don't fuck with me you drunk SLAVe, gtfo of here, coño.

Attached: youtuber-auronplay.jpg (370x533, 19K)

On women it does.

it does on woman
in a perfect world all males are swarthy bulls and all females are blonde

Attached: 1563365511796.jpg (1080x1232, 78K)

Nah. Blonde women are disgusting.

THIS

You're disgusting.

But I'm not bl*nd.

Based

>brown manlet general
lmao

Dark haired dark eyed (but still white) man and blonde haired light eyed woman is the ultimate and most righteous paring, amen.

thank you for announcing your arrival

But you are. Nobody thinks blonde women in general are disgusting unless they were rejected by them.

this.

Based
Women with dark hair and eyes make you feel they're more trustworthy and loveable meanwhile blonde women look like sluts even if they aren't

Wow, that's some weird projection you got there. Why would I ever hit on bl*ndes if superior brunettes and redheads exist?

This much autism over hair color.

I have pale skin and somewhat swarthy dick

This. Hopefully blonde men are way less numerous than blonde women (5% of blonde men vs 30% of blonde women in France)

Everything else is second to blonde on women, it’s nature, it’s only Ahmed’s who make bitter comments like
>blonde women are sluts
out of pride because it’s easier to pretend you never wanted something than to accept that you’ll never get it because it’s out of your control.

>in a perfect world all males are swarthy bulls and all females are blonde
Precisely the other way around

>in a perfect world all males are swarthy bulls and all females are blonde

So Russia is perfect?
Most Russian men have brown eyes and black hair and most Russian women have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Attached: Average Russian couple (3).jpg (453x604, 61K)

thank you for being an inferior manlet

>Everything else is second to blonde on women
Only if we are talking about some kind of a "stupid ugly bitch" contest.

Why are you ignoring that sloppy receding hair dye

Yeah. Even though these people are pretty ugly, they look right together and look normal.

I didn't say say "blonde women are sluts" retard, I said they're more prone to look like one

Uh, no. I’m talking about if there is a 10/10 blonde, brunette, and redhead, most would want the blonde, or at least their eyes would be drawn to her first.

I'm 1163 meters tall

>blonde women look like sluts even if they aren't
Yeah, I realized that after I quoted. That’s even worse. How do you “look” like a slut even if you aren’t because of your fucking hair color?

>10/10 blonde
No suck thing. You can't be 10 if you are blond.

the eternal med cope

Attached: 1560671467809.jpg (640x541, 84K)

You should be at least an automatic 5 if you’re blonde. And you’re entitled to your opinion, but most guys would disagree with you. Blondes and renown for their beauty.

left guy is already aging badly, even tho he must be like 21. look at the forehead. he's probably going bald in two years, then become fat

right guy is genetically skinny, and will look the same until he's in his 40s. he will get a bald spot in the upper side in the head around age 45 and that's it

the whiter the genes, the more mutated and degenerated you are