Why do russkies make me sick just like the americanos

Attached: 1548011133001.jpg (604x437, 55K)

aren't they supposed to be your orthodox brothers or some shit like that?

>Orthodox brothers
What about Armenians ?

What about Armenians?

>aren't they supposed to be your orthodox brothers or some shit like that?

I wouldn't say brothers or anything gay like that, but yeah Greeks more often than not are total bros, while OP is most likely just a butthurt belter judging by the flags on his pic

>implying OP is Greek

>I wouldn't say brothers
>total bros

Damn, in my mind it's 2 different words representing 2 completely different meanings

Attached: 1524510974922.png (1440x1557, 738K)

I'm Armenian mongoloid larper also the Persians are our true brothers not you, the Chinese, the Semites, and not the fucking Anglo cunts

My post is the exact opposite of "implying OP is Greek"

Not even joking around, I'd gladly participate in the genocide of all ryssä.

The baltic republics are rightful russian clay

They're Catholic shills as well as you are, though

I'm sorry for everything

>I'm an Armenian mongoloid larper
Why do you larp as a mongoloid?

Also Armenians are bros. We've defended you for centuries now. Armenia would literally not exist right now without Russian help.
>also the Persians are our true brothers
Persian/turkoid larpers want to exterminate Armenians.
You're not Armenian. Or are you larping as Armenian? I didn't understand what you were trying to say.

IM NOT A CHRISTKEK TO ANY SECT YOU GODDAMN MONGOLOID RUSSKIE

>while OP is most likely just a butthurt belter judging by the flags on his pic
This

You're just mad Sweden sold you to them like some used gameboy.

More like a used gayboy

Persians doesn't hate us you fucking russkie, we have our ethnic community in Tehran we even have our historical churches you russkie, also last time I heard you're soviet government nearly killed us and deported our Caucasus bros as well you russkie, you're nearly as bad as a fucking Americano mutt, an Anglo cunt, Ashkenazi j00, Arab Semites, Chinks, and the fucking Turks.

very well put

Attached: boris.jpg (511x317, 26K)

Honestly this is the first time I've ever seen anyone claim that 1806 was a consentual transaction between sweden and russia. Are you okay?

Bro, did a Gopnik grope your wife or something? Why you so angry?

Their National Church is a corrupt abomination that shouldn't even be called Church. And the people inhabiting the land are just as bad. Communism really did a number on them.

Honestly it's a cute larp for some reason bro
keep going

Hey finn bro some russkie thinks they or some shit

Finland was passed around like some hooker, just realize your position in relevancy, realize your culture is all Sweden and Sibelius and go back to playing hockey and eating Mämmi or whatever you call that shit.

>deported our Caucasus bros
>bros
AHAHAHAHAHAH
yeah no, you're not an Armenian

>is the Jow Forums's mentally ill resident sv*Coman fenno-sw*Toidgoblo okay
Nope, he isn't.

I was meant to say Armenian you mongoloid larper retard

good digits but I don't get what you're saying. If ya wanna know where I'm from, My parents came from Estonia, Croatia, and Austria.

Shut up, Chechens are based and fucking cool, especially or circassians and georgians you russkie

Idk i can't russkies some times, they irritate me just like americanos or arabs

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)

For future reference tp make your larps more convincing:
Armenians either despise or are despised by literally everyone else in the Caucasus. The only reason they haven't been overrun is because of Russian protection. That's why Armenians love Russians and hate churkas, and keep on going on about being Orthodox bros all the time.

Russia is a country of great people, architecture and art. The shit their government and rulers do is something else, don't start talking like all that shit is bad. In Fact, my Greek music teacher (who got me into playing) was warmly welcomed in a c-tier shithole province in Russia. While harassed and denied of Healthcare in Finland because people confused him with an Arab.

Ok russkie, but we still hate how you deported us back the soviet times and how you split our homelands Nagorno-Karabakh to Azeri's