BREAKING NEWS: ASAP Rocky to REMAIN in jail

>Rocky's lawyer: "I am SEETHING"

yeah, I'm thinking he's dead

Attached: asap rocky.png (880x843, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=faqmNf_fZlE
youtu.be/yF66ReqWm-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's war, then.

Attached: rtx1gzco.jpg (2500x1667, 319K)

At long last, the perfidious Svea will get their comeuppance. I call dibs on Bohuslen, Jemtland and Herjedalen

rest of civilized world should declare war on sw*den and end this travesty once and for all

Can't we just massacre the sw*Toids already?

>shitty black rapper vs the uppity brown migrants
Who cares, there are no good sides in this

AMERIFATS AND NIGGERS BTFO'D

man FUCK SWEDEN, fuck your gay ass and your sandnigger lovers

FREE ROCKY

FREE ROCKY

FREE ROCKY TIL ITS BACKWARDS!
DAT NIGGA DIDNT DO NUFFIN!

What about those poor innocent refugees he attacked?

FREE ROCKY

It was literally self-defense. They gave those Afghan retards mutiple warnings to piss off. They rarely do that here. Then again, no-one here would continue to follow someone (unless they had malicious intent) after they were told to piss off.

Why do sw*des believe that their definition of self-defense should have priority over the american definition?

good, fuck americas royalty

Attached: 1548549671985.jpg (396x385, 78K)

based swedes showing that american whining means nothing

It happened in Sweden so it should be according to their law.

Yeah, try doing trade with Iran then.

Odd comparison

literally who

Nuke stockholm

If you let the US impose their laws on you in important things such as international trade, freeing a rapper is absolutely nothing.

Foreign policy and domestic issues are different Pierre

you would still suck danish dick without sweden

>sing about being a thug
>create thug image to appeal to thugs
>celebrate thug lifestyle
>go to jail for being a thug

Oops did not see that coming.
Can you really get away from assault charges because you're a rich boon in the USA?

Attached: shrug.png (455x370, 151K)

Lmao so true. Ameritards are seething because we snatched on of their royalties and there's NOTHING they can do about it.

Attached: 1543284248089.jpg (950x630, 120K)

does sweden have conjugal visits? will you visit him in prison to enjoy his american BBC?

>get attacked by afghan rapistfugees
>get sent to jail
is there any limit to how far swedish officials will go to protect their little muslim mudbabies? they'll even jail african americans for defending themselves

I don't know who this nigga is, but it's a good excuse to invade Sweden. Then, we can sell off bits of land to European countries.

when you a a kafir in a sharia country, you respect sharia law. simple as.

ameriniggers on suicide watch

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAWS SHOULDN'T APPLY TO HIM!!!!! HE'S FAMOUS!!!!

sweden truly is a sjw libtard cuck commie country....

Sweden will soon become a superpower and your country will be annexed by us because of your words, Esti.

Rocky's father and extended family is muslim.

don't worry he'll write a song about how tough he is because he was arrested

why didn't laws apply to the shitskins who walked scot free even though them harassing and physically assaulting people for over ten minutes was recorded by A$AP?

sweden is a shithole

he should unironically use that as his line of defense. if Swedish courts release people who commited rape on underage because they were muslim and cultural differences, then one asskicking would be looked over as well

AMERICAN NIGGERS BELONG IN AN AMERICAN JAIL

APOLOGIZE

We shall partition the land between Norway, Denmark and Finland with independence for Gotland.

I don't give a fuck about what you wrote and you're probably wrong about whatever it is.

Better question: Why don't you go outside, virgin?

we should get some of that as well as reparations for Deluge

>>Rocky's lawyer: "I am SEETHING"

Attached: 1493976907361.png (709x462, 660K)

>NOOOO, my favorite nigga!

Attached: tenor.gif (498x364, 157K)

yikes, have sex

seething

Watch the video. They were more than patient with your aggressive brain surgeon refugees.

cope

>good, fuck americas royalty
As far as I know he isnt a Bush, Kennedy, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, etc.

arabs

When they assaulted first and continually harassed the person who tried to diffuse the situation yeah even normies could get off. Also, fucking OJ got off and everyone knew he did it.

who cares about some talentless nigger lmao
let him rot in jail

>protect their little muslim mudbabies? they'll even jail african americans for defending themselves
This, the mental conflict must have been amusing.

He's American royalty. Him staying in jail will create a lot of diplomatic problems.

Absolutely howling at this. Imagine when it's finally over and he tries to pull off his "real nigga" act after crying over the state of Swedish prisons

Ok, what do you want? You know the Krauts will ask for something as well because of the 30 years war.

I believe it's more his lawyer trying to get leverage.

>LITERALLY self defense bruh sweden tf wrong w/ y'all!!
I seriously hope the white children that believe this is self defense end up in a fight and get their head kicked in in an act of 'literal' self defense

Attached: 1556635916758.jpg (1767x1822, 225K)

The mental gymnastics you guys perform to make this about protecting refugees is hilarious. Having four people kicking somebody on the ground, in the head would be considered excessive force anywhere. Most American states have similar laws where this shit wouldn't fly either, despite the stand muh ground memes.

You didnt watch the video did you. They should have gotten beat after smashing the head phones on the body guard's head.

The mental gymnastics you guys perform to pretend you're not a quasi-caliphate where refugees run amok is hilarious.

It's a fabricated story by TMZ to set him free. His lawyer was the one who denied the claims

I'm pretty sure the reason they are in jail is due to the security attacking them while they are down.
Which is not 'literally' self defense

Also why do so many white people in the US listen to hiphop?

Please enlighten me on these mental gymnastics then

>mexican complaining about sweden

lmao callate indio

Reminder that only proof of his lawyer denying this a story on Swedish-run state media

I don't like niggers but this dude should be free. Thank god sweeden is gonna be an Islamic caliphate soon.

niger in jail is not thing wrong. It is nature.
rap niger cry in jail and complain his “privilege” doesn’t work in Sweden.
Well done, Sven
Keep going

Look at any Swedish post itt
Oh look it's that Australian obsessed with Mexico

>Hello I don't listen to hiphop and I swear I'm not some highschool teenager but I believe A$AP Rocky should be free it was LITERALLY self defense

Attached: matty-b-800.png (800x600, 800K)

>Australian
He’s a Guatemalan in Australia

Proofs?

>telling your buffed 210cm tall packed bodyguard to beat some raghead to death is self defense
dellusion

Pisses me off.

Asaps crime is being a nigger which is pretty bad. But sweden's crime is arresting people for protecting themselves from violent muslims. Fuck you sweden you are gay.

Fucking Swedoids.

FREE MY NIGGA ROCKY

Attached: 70E59F5F-CAB3-49FA-BC81-B264018099E8.jpg (1322x1080, 98K)

>FREE MY NIGGA ROCKY

>Asaps crime is being a nigger which is pretty bad. But sweden's crime is arresting people for protecting themselves from violent muslims. Fuck you sweden you are gay.

>I don't like niggers but this dude should be free. Thank god sweeden is gonna be an Islamic caliphate soon.

Attached: SMmcVx[1].jpg (1280x720, 54K)

An Australian wouldn’t know what an indio is.

let's be honest, mate, no one is taking your poorly educated indio arse seriously with that excrement of a flag on your posts. all we can see is sour grapes.

Why do you think he's Guatemalan?

He has bodyguards to protect him, he shouldn't have fought himself.
Also, if someone is agressive, bodyguards should hold him and get the police involved.

You don't understand it was LITERAL self defense, bruh

You seem to be personally aggrieved by what I said despite your claims of my opinion being irrelevant, though

>Also, if someone is agressive, bodyguards should hold him and get the police involved.
and what would that accomplish? shitskins physically attacking them first was taped. the fact that two girls came over to them and said shitskins were sexually harassing them was taped as well. none of that was followed up by Swedish authorities. wonder why.

>Having four people kicking somebody on the ground,

Who cares, his group won fair and square.

The wh*Te finally showing his true colors.

Please do it.
Fuck the middle east.

Attached: 1561917349817.png (960x891, 483K)

Is this worth knowing about?

you can have Bohuslän and Härjedalen, we're keeping Jämtland

why americans really want this nigga. it thought they want to sent them back home

>Fuck the middle east
>Bulgarian flag

Attached: 1561635406512.jpg (400x400, 37K)

>contending with the oldest european country
Pitiful

Attached: 1560836968523.png (500x492, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=faqmNf_fZlE

Why is this nigger popular in sw*den?

he's popular in Russia too
youtu.be/yF66ReqWm-w

You think i'll click this?
Ha

he wouldn't even have gone in custody if it were a white guy he was beating up. based sweden watching out for their refugees.

this

So many retards in this thread. He hasn't been convicted or been to court yet and is therefor only suspected of crime. Dumb woman only wanted to be famous for the person that jailed a superstar which is now gonna get reimbursed for his canceled tour and it's gonna take millions from our tax money.
God fucking retards.

You have cognitive dissonance

Lol, just click "Embed" to see it. It won't take you to another website