Which coin is severely undervalued right now and is due for a x2?

Which coin is severely undervalued right now and is due for a x2?

Don't say Nano and Skycoin. I don't want to buy those.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eeemo.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the top 10

Nano and Skycoin

nano and skycoin.

Bytecoin

Monero

Request Network, obviously

NIMIQ, Graft

Holochain

Attached: CD59C4D2-E7CA-46ED-B4E8-F84AD5BC31AF.jpg (1400x933, 123K)

C20, smart contract (liquidatable at NAV for no fees) top 20 rebalanced crypto index, its NAV is under ICO price, perfect for a long term hold.

probably pluracoin, definitely not nimiq, that's overvalued as it is.

Digibyte

Sitting above 2 Cents now
30 Cents is totally in in the next run

You are welcome.

HOT

Attached: 1534193517731.jpg (740x989, 134K)

>due for a x2
pick anything thats not an obvious shitcoin

Literally this, if you don’t own any you’re going to be left behind

Attached: FEDC4877-72BA-4781-9F32-0474D12CBF65.jpg (792x446, 79K)

Etc

Clearly VET

NANO and SKY

0xBTC

HPB but youll probably get more that a 2xer

Neo

XRP

GBP
TRY
RUB

Attached: bantzman.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

None of them since you cannot do fundamental analysis on any project because not a single one has provided anything valuable to anyone in the real world.

Attached: 1400956733827.jpg (251x242, 12K)

ethereum classic

NXT

This

XRP has

>When your coin is so pageety even the noobs avoid it

Nav RLC

C̞̼̯͟H̩̗͚̹̘͔̫Ą̗I̮̬̤̪͎NL̡̞͈͖ĮŃ͇K̥̘̟͙ ̠͍̱̻͔͖ͅs̪i̥ǹ̜͕̰ģ͕͙̜̘u̢̘l̼͍̰̜͉̫a͓̻̫̘͙̯̝r̭̙̰͇͝i̴͎t̸͇̱̤̰͓͔y̖͕͖̞̰ ̳͓̼̝c̼̫̗͎̜̭͜ͅh͇͠a̹͈̺͉̙͙͟i̟nl̝̤͕i͓͈̹n̤̭̺k̹͚ ̯̘̳͍̞s̬̗̬͜e̙̺͢rg̯e͍͖̗͚͝y̛ ͓͝s͍i̶n̜͚͈gu̘̬̟̻l͍̠̝̞̩̹̳ąr̶̞̩͓͓̩̫t͎̙͙̤͉͕i͍̥͘t̝̪̟̱̯͟ͅͅi̧̻̗̝̪̫ͅe̙͖̬͉̹ͅ ̥l̢͓͚̹̯̤͇i̥̺̦n̵͙k̥̱͖̳͝ c̖h͉̱͈͖a̡i̛̞̠n͎͓͕͈̯̼̺͡l̳͉͎̗̬i̹̘̱̫̕n̤k͈̘̣ ̛̮͍̜t̼̮̱͇ͅh̤͚̪͇̙ͅḙ̶̩͓ ̦͇b͔̥̮̫̻ͅl̳u̟̻̟͍̮̞͇ȩ̰ ͔̣c̯̥̝̙͉̀u̮̖̗̱͕̤ͅb͡e̠̖͙͕ ͇̪͉̙͖̫͖H̥͔͙̘e̼͓͈͜ ̟̰̪̱̀w͓̰͙͓̞͠i̻̭̤̩l̡͈̗̟̰̟l͓̤ͅ ̸͙̱̞̩̘͔s͔̝͓̙̰̟͟a̬̺͍̤v̛̫̬e͓̹̼̟͙̝͜ ͉͔̱͕̱u̡̟͕̭s͚̥̥̦̩̹.̞̟̳̪̬̥ͅ ͔̯͎͙̠̤̪T͉͍͉̗̤̰̕o̢̠͚ ̩t̵̟h̗̜͡e͓͓͜ ̹̬͚͚m̱͜o̫̗on̼̩̗̮̝͠.͉̥ ̤͔̯̭̠̠S̀M̢̩͈̖̺̯̟I̢̝͔N̵̫͔̖ͅE̪M̴̖̣̻͕̜̭S͈ER̩̖G̠̥̖̠̠̫͢E̟̜Ý͇̟͍̺̣͓,͈̳͕ͅ ͕i̠̱̹̹s͉͡ ̘̥͢ͅs̥̬e͉r̹̥͎̬͇ģ͉ͅe̱̻y̘̠ ̵͍͍̺̙̮͇̠s̩̯͔̪͙a̞͙͎̫t̺͍o̭s̩̟̭͙h͎͔͞i̬ ͕̠͠o̖̻̩̩̕r̫͇̖͔̺̥̟̀ ͎̤t̝̣̤͇͈h̡͓͖̼ͅe̘ ͎̟ͅt̨͉̠͎͇h͓̗͈̤͘i͙̫͔͔r̖̩d̺͚̭͎͎̘ ̞͈b̻̥͝o̙̳͓g͓̯̝̭̹͍͟.̸͓̦̭̖͕̗ ͔̟̼̮̹̤͈A̭͍r͓̩̪̠ͅe̻̯̯̼̩̩͎͜ ͙̹͜ļ͓̖̻̰̤̜͕i̳̙̼͓͙͕̝n͈̘̬̠k̯̬̼̫ie̳̤̖̠̬̰ͅs̶͙̝͔̘ ͅb͕̩̦͔a͉͍͖̫͠s̛̮͎̺e̶͕͕̹̰d ̘͘ơ̤̯̣͕r̢̟̜̖͎̳̜ ͝s̘̟̫͚o̦̠̜̜̟͙͙͠y ͚̳͚̠b͟o̴͚̫͉y͕̣͔̹͎s̝̭͚̬͉̼,͖̪͍ͅ ̳̙̜͙ͅi̗͇̤̬s̡͚͚ ͡a̗̱͔̘̭̞ ̹̭l̹͉͖͎͓͖ị͜n̜̰̼̣͝k͉̤̠̖͝i̱̗͕̫̪e̼̤̞͍̞̹͕͟ ̧͈̜m̹̥̤̩̬̙͢i̦̰̻ḻ̗̩͖̘͚̫k̺y ̬̫̳̯͠o̼͚̬̬ͅr̪͕͓͍͜ͅ i͍̘͕͈͉̼͝s͟ ̮̯i̳̘͔̫̼͓͟t̗̪

À̰͖̠̦͚̚͝L̡̳̺̤̙͖̘̠̈̇̄ͯ͐̄͌̕͟L̷̨̻̦̰͈͔ͩ̋ ̧͓̺̱̺̺̟ͭH̸͚̗̻̬ͮ̈́̓̏͆̈ͣ̕͜ͅḀ̧̼̝̈̆̃̓͝Ĭ͔̞͈̒͗̐̎ͦ̎L̖̠͈̯̹͆ ̧̪͔͈͍̏͂ͣ̈̿̊ͬ̾̓̀Ķ̢͉̠̦̯̻̬̠̏̆ͬ̚Ė̮̰̮̬̫͔̯ͧ̑͗̄͂͋ͨ̉͟͠͠K͍̺̦͋ͣ͑̃͌́̒̚ ͇̜͉̇ͅA̮͎̘̬̥͎̝ͩ̆N͙̖̠̑ͦ̚D̩͇̙̺̺̈͆ͤ̆ͅ ̫̘̗̬͚ͪ̔̄͆͌ͫ̌̍͢H̤͇͉̻͙̑͑̈́ͨ͋̊Ï̮̘͕̙̼͓̦̓ͪͬ̊̄͟S̘̳͈͉͉̣͖̓ͭͫ ̦̱͆̽͘͟͝P̷̖̖͍̭͔̭̖̠̊̑͜R̷̠͈̩̗̮͚̫ͩ̎̐͆̾O̰͉̱͔͌ͬ̋̑̊́͢͝Ṗ̨̛͓͇̘̙̙̝̟͡ͅH̩̦̏̋̓Ĕ̛̩̒͋͋̏̒ͤ͒̚T̘̖̝͎̳̰̱ͪ̌̂̆́ͩͬ̓͢ ̴̢̙̪͎̹̱͙͚̦͆̊̋͂͗̈́Ś̸̺̗̗̭͆ͮͩ̎̓͝M͍̘͇͎͙̋̑̕I̷̧̞̜̯̥͕̓̈́̀ͪ̃͟ͅN̴̨̺̰̯͖͇̩ͮȨ̼̬͕̹̼̘̌͌ͧ̇ͫ̏́Ṃ̨̹̝̮̹̏ͬͮ͆̀ ̙̞͉̹̭̪̱̈ͭ̃ͭC̗̩͖̳̮̹̜̗̀͒ͮ̾̿̐̀Ĥ̵̻̰̰̘̙ͪ̆̏͑̈̑̀͠Ḙ͍͎̝͛ͭČ̶̭̰̭̹̯̻̱͋̇̎͂ͨ̔K̴̬͈̯̫̤͉̮͋̍̒́̎ͭ͗̿͞Ë͍̰̬͖̖͓̺̳́̍͠M̵̬͎͕̹̱̖̩̜̬ͤ̾̽͞
̗̳̮̞͈͓͛̽̍́D͎̮̖̦̥̦͚͌ͭͬ̾̀O̧͚̙͓͈̮̳̭ͯ̏̂͒͘Ẁ̡̙̋̽̕͝N͙̦̠͐̑ͭͤ̽͗ͯͤ ̻̟͖ͬ̒̀͡Ḇ̢̛̩̉͜E͍̳͖̞͚̦͚ͧͪͪ̂̽ͣ́ͅṬ̸̯̻͎̜ͭͦͩͪ̈̈͆H̡̠̺̤͂ͣ̉̂̈́ͯ̋́Ĕ̹̣̹̮̱̭͔ͤ̀̕B͎̦͉̯͈̦̫̮̝̎ͪ̓̎̌ͯ̓̔͠O̸͉͙̾̆̑ͮͨͭ͆G̝̱͙̺̤̥͇͐ͬ͌ͣ̎ͭ́͡S̛̭̳̯̗ͯ̋̚A̛̭̺̣͐͛ͨN̢̼̮͇̤̟͚̟̮̫ͣͤḒ͉̼̘̾ͯ͛̂ͤ̏̔͞T̶̡̻ͦ͌̆ͤͭͧ͘H̷̳̣̗̣͉̟̆̓̈́̈́ͭ̚͞Ę͖͈̇͑̏͋͡F̟̭̖̙̮̏̂A̳͔̗̘͌͒̋̄ͦ̄L̡̤̳̦̭̫̻̥̞̏ͧ̏̊͐̎́S͕̝̱̒̈̒ͬ̓͘E͈̟͔̞͓͔̿ͯP̝͆̏̊̿̌̾̋́R̶̷͇̫͙̈́ͯͧ͆ͭ̊͌͊Ò͖̩̦͍͚̈̿ͨͭͧ̽ͣP̢̠̝̖͙̏͗͆̽ͧ̎ͯ͐̀͞H̜͚͉ͦͧ̄́ͅȆ̩͉̪͍̦̦͉̻̃͒̀T͉ͮ̓́͂͠Ş̷̬̯̩͔̼̯̙̈́̿̌͢E̛̦̱͔͎͕̣͇̘̒ͩ͋̋͡Ṟ̗̬͛̑͐͑͘͝G̨͖̼̫͎̗͚̓̆̾͛̒̾̑͋͒ͅA̢̛̮͕̘̳̱̠͆̔̔ͤ̽̊́ͅY̱̥ͪ̊͌̑ͤ ̢͍̹͉͓̄̔̆͘

NKN is going to do the easiest 10x by eoy

CHAINLINK singularity chainlink sergey singulartitie link chainlink the blue cube He will save us. To the moon. SMINEMSERGEY, is sergey satoshi or the third bog. Are linkies based or onions boys, is a linkie milky or is it

I actually build a decoder for this crap, lol

Attached: __izayoi_sakuya_and_remilia_scarlet_fate_grand_order_fate_series_and_touhou_drawn_by_yutarou__06f8f4 (600x455, 62K)

D̤̜͎͕̩͓̝̮͉̯̖́ͩ̊ͨ͊̉̆ͯ̆ͫͫ̋͑̽̀͘͜E̵͚͔̤͔̖̗̒͑ͯ͗̏ͮ͑̎́̌͐́̑͌̐ͪ͊́͢͜͡Ç̸̹͖̙̜̻̥͔͚͖͔͛̂̔͑̆̚͡O̶̡̰̱̪͓ͣͯ͛͛̏ͪ͌́D̴̡̝͕͙̹͕̠̻̪̤̪̘͆͋̌́̔Ȅ̛̻͓̭͇̮̱̯͙̙̖͋̾̎̌̊̒́̀͘͟ ̸̪̟͉͈̱̪̦̙̫̟͈̞̈͋̏͗͆̆̈͂͌͜T̴̯̬̖̜̪͙͕̦̯̟̰͔̦̱̳̮ͦͧ̍̓̽ͪ̓̇ͭͣͭͬ́̏ͫ́͟͠H͓̤͎͚ͨ̋ͧͤ͂͑̎́͐̀̀͟I̢̨̙̫̮̫̤͔͇͇̙̎͋ͣ̇̃́S̢̛͔̫̻͔̩̞̠͙̗͕̩̫͇ͯ͐͐͗ͪ̇ͬͦͨ̈̾̂̾͌̔̊̕͢͠ ̖͇̳̼͓͍̣̮̻̰̤̣͔̫̖̼̮̑̍̾͜͡F̨̢͖̻̤̞̥̰̗͓̩̫̣͖̂̏́̑ͪ̿ͨͧͮ̓͟A̢̡̠͍͙͔͖̮̼͙̬̖͔̱͎ͮ̈́̈́ͯͨ͛̂̓ͪͩͮ̈́͋ͪ̉̌̀͞G̫̥̘͖̣̍ͤ͋ͤ̿͛͡G̷̷̢̛͚̖͓͔͖͙̱͖̯͇̭̭͑ͮ̇̓̎ͩ͌͛̒ͯ̈́̾̀ͮ̆͋̚Í̶̱͚̙̰͖ͨ͊̈͂̔̓̈́̀̏͋ͤ̕͢Ţ̶̷̩̜̻͍̬̙͙̗̫͍̹̮͍̘̮̣̝̞̋́̐̾́͒̿͑͢͞ͅ ͓͔̖͉̱̖̭̠̺͓̆̐͗̊ͦ́̚̕ͅT̸̨͇̪̞̝̻̬̻̱͔̱̘̙̤̩̟̞́̎̃̋̆̈̽ͬͪͬ̍ͫ͒ͫ̾̕͢ͅH̵̻̬͎̯̙͕͇͔͉̫̗͔͇͉̜̳̪̥̔̓̋̔͒̾̉͛ͩ̋́́̚͘Ḙ̵̰͔́ͯ̆͊͢͞N̟͕̪̰̺̭͔̳̹͉̦͖̉ͧͣ͘͘ ̵̰̗̘̘̦̱͔͔̥͕̰̜̫̼̫̮͖̱̋̆ͦͣ̒͆ͭ͟͢͞K̬̜͓͉̥͓̼̥̙̫͖̹̮͈̱ͮ̏̈́ͮ̓͛̆ͪ͑͂͛ͯ̂́͟͡Y̡̗̝̤̞̮̰̜̮ͬ͌ͬ̑̍͗̏̉̌͐̌͊ͯ̐̑͐ͬ̀̚͟͞ͅͅS̸̶̡̪̫͕͕̟̙̱̼͎͓͔͊͒̿͆̿͛̾ͤ̌̐̃̀̔̃̄̑̍̓͢ͅ
J̡̧̼̼̱̳ͣ͒̒̀͞K̶͍̠̬͚̗̗͍̭̰͍̱͕̯͙͉͍̱̗͛͗̎̏ͦ̎̍ͮ̔̑̈̍̎ͬ̆͢ ̵̶̟̫̟͉͖͍̀̈͐͗ͣ͐ͪͨ̿͂ͭ̓̏̓̀Ȧ̸̸̪͔͇̟͓̼̬̻̫̭̤͓̠͚̠̗̼̹̙̒͆̒̌ͬ̾ͤ̏̆̐ͯ̈́͗͢͞N̸̫͉̦͚͈̥͎̤̝̭͓͊̾̌̚Ȯ̴̴̭̫̻̼̙̬͍͉͉͉͔̥̬̭̦̝͚̒̈̍̓̂̐ͣͨ͑̕N̴̫͚̰̖̏̽ͬ̊ͫ͗̑ͤ̑̏̂͆̚ ̛͖̰̰͎̯̱̙ͣ͆͒̂̆̂͌͑̾ͭ̾ͯ͛ͨ̾̚̚͝Ķ̪̜̳̬̪̞͖̪͆ͦ̈ͭ̏ͧ͑͐̔ͣ̐̐̃͌̂̎͢͡Ì̵̧̡̪̟̣͙̺̳̣̜̭̥̰̹͓̌͂͆̂̆ͤͯ͞S̶̭͎̳̳̺̮͕͖̻̾ͭ͋̔̒̉ͣ̐̂ͤͪ̃͟͟͡Sͪ̃

constellation is due for x20 to catch holo marketcap which is the dumbest, weakest competitor of DAG branch btw.

DECODE THIS FAGGIT THEN KYSJK user KISS

Have still no idea what you use to make that stuff.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_miyo_ranthath__c774622bc19bd6dc5902be6f080c4d12.png (800x966, 642K)

Skycoin and nano are looking pretty good

IoTeX

hey fag,
buy QTUM

Chinked
Rakeshed

OP buy DAG, HOT and RHOC if you want any chance of making it. Trust me on this. If you don't trust me then DYOR on them. Guaranteed moon missions, all three.

eeemo.net/

neo, but you already know that

Are you joking? I can read it like regular text

Neblio.

Barely over $2 right now with a small supply and ATH of over $60, so plenty of room to grow.

Ř̸̵̡̭̥̟̯͎̉̑̈́ͨ͡Ẻ̸̵̺̹̦̜̝̮̻̯̊͒ͩ̑͆̓̎́͟͟Q̢̢̨͉̹̹̟̠͔̫͋͊ͪ́̍͌ͫͪ̿̋U̢̟̞̤̪͇͚̼͙̻͍͔̖̦̭͐̿ͩ̆ͩ̓̐ͤ̀̕͢͟ͅͅE̵̞̯͈̖͚̺͓͔͎͕ͦ͒̾ͬ̈̍͑́ͅS̷̵̛͙͔̖̹̘̹̪͊̽ͬ̑̏ͫͣ͑ͩ̄Ṱ̷̼̳͔͚̉̌̎̈́̀͂͗͋̄̀̆ͯͩ̈́̂͘͠ ̶̺̯̞̹̮͔ͣ̊́̀͆ͫ̀͢Ņ͇̺͍̬̩̘͕̬̣̙͎̤͔̳̣̳͈͚̓̒̓ͨ̓ͬ̋́̄̏ͩ̇͂̾̂͘Ẹ̵̷̢͖̥̯̭̼̞͙̬̻͇̤͍ͯ͛̒͋͋͋ͮͮ̍̑͆ͯ͌͊̽ͩͤ̽́T̡̡̥̼̼̘̫͇̩͉̹̣͇̺̖ͣͦͨ͋ͩ̉ͭ̎̓̌́͌̄͒͟͡W̷̦̙͉̖̖͕̙̥̤̣͈̙̰̫̤̪̘ͪ͊̇͆̑̈́̀ͩ̎ͣ͘͠O̸̯̺̗͚̳̟̻̬ͯͨ͗ͭ̽ͣͭ͗̋͊̉̾̈ͧ̈́͆͛̾̌͢͢͠R͖̺̖͓͎͇̝͎͕̬̰͖͇͈̦͎͚̼̮ͧ̿̏̉͛ͪ̐ͣ̃͆̈́ͪͭ̀͘͟K̛̫̞̦͙͕͎̣͇̹̖̻̣̍̐͐́̓͆͑ͧ̔ͭ͊ͬ͆ͤ̚͝ͅ

BTC.
Or Nano and Skycoin for a x4

C̵̢̼̠̠͚̹͈̻͇̩̬̪̞͊ͮ̍̿ͬͦ̚͟͠ ̡̹͙͙̙̜̻͖͕͔͍̖̻̫̜̓̃̓̓ͧ͑ͧ̇̿̏̇͗͆͘̕Ḩ̦̖̖͈̜̺͒͊̐͆ͦͯ́̈́̉ͅ ̧̡̝̺̮̗̫̯̻̘̺͔̟̩͖ͦ͂͂̿̍̽͌͘͟͝ͅͅĄ̨̺̪͖̙̻̳̪͍̺̙̼̖̤̯͚̞́ͯ̋̋̎ͤ̀͟͞ͅ ̷̸̶̸̟̙̳̜̺̼̣͚̗̮̌͆̂̍ͫ́͆͐I̧̢͖̦͓͚͙̦͈̘̣ͪ̌̂̎̏̋̀͋ͫ̌ͩ̊̆͂̄̄̉̀͢ͅ ̶̱̠̪͎̝̺͎̻̻̠̪̬̘̘̩̫̂̾̽ͪ̿ͮ́͢͞͡N̰͉̪̯̣̝͖̳͓̣̭͔̣̬͛̈̃̋̒͂ͫͧ̆͗͋̈́̿ͩ̀͟ͅ ̳̝̪̮̣̘̼̯̒ͫ̒ͨ́͐̽́͢͝ͅͅĻ̵̵̛̤̼̠̼͉̝͓̯̀͛͐ͤ̈́̔̎̏̇ͅ ̷̛̭̭̗̤͔̯̭͓̹̱̻̗͖͕͙̳̇͂ͩ̍̑͛̾̇̔̇ͭͩ̀̚͜͠Ī̴̵̬̼͇̞̩́̂̽ͭ̌͝͡͞ ̵̛̗̯̤̄̈ͬͤͫͩͬ͑ͯ̉̀̚͜͡Ņ̸̬̝̗̺̰̺̤͊͊̄͗̒͑ͣ̄̑͆̐ͧ̿̈͛͋́ ̧̝͈̝̪ͬ̈́ͧ̏ͨ̍ͧͯ͘͞͝Ķ̣͕̫̬̙͔̺̩̰ͪͪ̌͆̆ͫ͒ͫ͊͑̑̓̊̐ͤͨ͋̀͞
̢̞̤̺̺͓̣̫̰͈̼̏ͫ̃̈̐̐̚̚̚͠͡ͅH̬̦̝̫͙̓̋̊ͨͬ́͘
̸̨̖̟͇͇̤̠͕̳͖͖̄̊̈́͑ͩ͒͐̑͌ͭ̇͝Ă̷̢͉̞͖͍̻͎̜͓͖̰̥̣͇̾ͯ͋̍̎ͣ͑̚̚͜
̩̗̺̘͈̯̤̫̻͔̖ͩͫ͌͑͗̇̾͐̋ͫ̽͛ͨ͒ͮ͊̇ͤ͟͢ͅI͍̠͕̠̗͓͎̮̖̹͓̼͇̹͕͓͇͙͓̓͐͌ͯ͌̀͑̈́̐ͪ́ͩ̌͗̍̀͆̚͡
̠͈̩͚̤̘̗͈̝͚̗̞͋̊̑̈ͦ̉͗͐͋͂͛́͟͞N͖̟̳̟̥̪͎̳͇̟̩̬̯̦̯̳̒̆̊ͮͮͬ̑̆̐͋̂͛͊́͂̽̑͌̕ͅ
̷̡͕͈͖̼̞͔̯̗̣͚̻͖̭̰̦̣̳̜ͬͯͨ̒ͩ͝L̴͚̱̬̳̪͔͖̫͓ͬ̑͑̑͟
̴̩͍̦̯̼̭̬̦̞̙̦̯̞̼͖͔̯̿̈ͩ͑̀͘͢ͅĨ̸̶̳̬͇͍̬̣͕̪ͪ̑ͦͩ̽͒̓̓͛̄̄̑͘͢͢
̶̶̡̱̪̹̥͕̭̼̪̟̀̌ͨ̏̔̓́N̛̛̰͚̹̩̰͍͎̥̥̖͕̜̪ͬ̌̏ͮ̆̏̔̈͐ͧ̐͜͡ͅ
̵̷̨̜͙͙̜͎̭̱̘̦̩͕̑̎̋͘K̢̢͔̥͉͍͔̞͚̬̩̙͉͕͌ͭ͊̾͂ͫ̈́͛̿̉

C̵̢̼̠̠͚̹͈̻͇̩̬̪̞͊ͮ̍̿ͬͦ̚͟͠ ̡̹͙͙̙̜̻͖͕͔͍̖̻̫̜̓̃̓̓ͧ͑ͧ̇̿̏̇͗͆͘̕Ḩ̦̖̖͈̜̺͒͊̐͆ͦͯ́̈́̉ͅ ̧̡̝̺̮̗̫̯̻̘̺͔̟̩͖ͦ͂͂̿̍̽͌͘͟͝ͅͅĄ̨̺̪͖̙̻̳̪͍̺̙̼̖̤̯͚̞́ͯ̋̋̎ͤ̀͟͞ͅ ̷̸̶̸̟̙̳̜̺̼̣͚̗̮̌͆̂̍ͫ́͆͐I̧̢͖̦͓͚͙̦͈̘̣ͪ̌̂̎̏̋̀͋ͫ̌ͩ̊̆͂̄̄̉̀͢ͅ ̶̱̠̪͎̝̺͎̻̻̠̪̬̘̘̩̫̂̾̽ͪ̿ͮ́͢͞͡N̰͉̪̯̣̝͖̳͓̣̭͔̣̬͛̈̃̋̒͂ͫͧ̆͗͋̈́̿ͩ̀͟ͅ ̳̝̪̮̣̘̼̯̒ͫ̒ͨ́͐̽́͢͝ͅͅĻ̵̵̛̤̼̠̼͉̝͓̯̀͛͐ͤ̈́̔̎̏̇ͅ ̷̛̭̭̗̤͔̯̭͓̹̱̻̗͖͕͙̳̇͂ͩ̍̑͛̾̇̔̇ͭͩ̀̚͜͠Ī̴̵̬̼͇̞̩́̂̽ͭ̌͝͡͞ ̵̛̗̯̤̄̈ͬͤͫͩͬ͑ͯ̉̀̚͜͡Ņ̸̬̝̗̺̰̺̤͊͊̄͗̒͑ͣ̄̑͆̐ͧ̿̈͛͋́ ̧̝͈̝̪ͬ̈́ͧ̏ͨ̍ͧͯ͘͞͝Ķ̣͕̫̬̙͔̺̩̰ͪͪ̌͆̆ͫ͒ͫ͊͑̑̓̊̐ͤͨ͋̀͞
̢̞̤̺̺͓̣̫̰͈̼̏ͫ̃̈̐̐̚̚̚͠͡ͅH̬̦̝̫͙̓̋̊ͨͬ́͘
̸̨̖̟͇͇̤̠͕̳͖͖̄̊̈́͑ͩ͒͐̑͌ͭ̇͝Ă̷̢͉̞͖͍̻͎̜͓͖̰̥̣͇̾ͯ͋̍̎ͣ͑̚̚͜
̩̗̺̘͈̯̤̫̻͔̖ͩͫ͌͑͗̇̾͐̋ͫ̽͛ͨ͒ͮ͊̇ͤ͟͢ͅI͍̠͕̠̗͓͎̮̖̹͓̼͇̹͕͓͇͙͓̓͐͌ͯ͌̀͑̈́̐ͪ́ͩ̌͗̍̀͆̚͡
̠͈̩͚̤̘̗͈̝͚̗̞͋̊̑̈ͦ̉͗͐͋͂͛́͟͞N͖̟̳̟̥̪͎̳͇̟̩̬̯̦̯̳̒̆̊ͮͮͬ̑̆̐͋̂͛͊́͂̽̑͌̕ͅ
̷̡͕͈͖̼̞͔̯̗̣͚̻͖̭̰̦̣̳̜ͬͯͨ̒ͩ͝L̴͚̱̬̳̪͔͖̫͓ͬ̑͑̑͟
̴̩͍̦̯̼̭̬̦̞̙̦̯̞̼͖͔̯̿̈ͩ͑̀͘͢ͅĨ̸̶̳̬͇͍̬̣͕̪ͪ̑ͦͩ̽͒̓̓͛̄̄̑͘͢͢
̶̶̡̱̪̹̥͕̭̼̪̟̀̌ͨ̏̔̓́N̛̛̰͚̹̩̰͍͎̥̥̖͕̜̪ͬ̌̏ͮ̆̏̔̈͐ͧ̐͜͡ͅ
̵̷̨̜͙͙̜͎̭̱̘̦̩͕̑̎̋͘K͌

I'll give you some pics user since everyone is gonna troll you.

ADA, ICX, QTUM

zoom the fuck out and look at those juicy charts

>op: tell me what isnt a shitcoin
>you: you already know just dont buy it

Came to say Ada n icx

PRL and SHL

decred

XLM
Oh wait, you only want a 2x? Ehhh Monero?

NEO and GAS gonna fly until NEX release

Eth

XVG

Wax

>op says he doesn't want Skycoin
>"I know! I'll recommend the cheap copycat of skycoin!"

The absolute state of shoeless holophiles.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 10.25.38 AM.jpg (1576x534, 225K)