Can we just nuke this shithole already?

Can we just nuke this shithole already?

Attached: 1563505769296.png (576x463, 263K)

We have to ask Israel first.

I agree, Britbongistan has it coming

Why is the EU helping Iran get a nuke? Do they really think the US is going to be dissolved in the next 5-10 years? Everyone can see what they are doing even liberal news outlets are reporting about EU helping Iran with bypassing sanctions.

Attached: 1537564617232.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Now you know how we feel

The nuke will stop Israeli and American aggression, thereby stabilizing the region. Also if the US didn't want them to have a nuke they shouldn't have abandoned the iran deal.

Britain? go for it

The EU are a gang of people whose sole objective is to destroy everything good in the world, and establish the rule of Satan. We've been dealing with it for longer than you have.

>Also if the US didn't want them to have a nuke they shouldn't have abandoned the iran deal.
We had to abandoned it because Iran hasnt been upholding their end of the deal for years. Before Trump was even in office, hence why he left deal.

if we go to war with them the entire country will flee to turkey and then europe

t. Zionist
They were honoring the deal, the problems is that Israel doesn't care about the deal (ergo Trump doesn't care about the deal either.)

Didn't the UK seize an Iranian oil tanker? Kind of a hypocrite to get mad when someone does it to you.

Based
We already have a great big beautiful wall in Calais

They didn't just seize their oil tanker.

UK and USA seized the entirety of Iran for over 60 years and took billions of Iranian resources and they even killed thousands of Iranians when they tried to take it back in a civil manner.

Ok cool you're a contrarian. Hard to believe anyone is serious about Iran deal when Obama gave them 1$50,000,000,000 up front.

lmao the brits are always showing how they have become one of the laughing stocks of the world
first cucked by immigrants, then cucked by the EU and now cucked by Muhammed
I shit on the UK, its not even the carcass of what it used to represent
I'd be ashamed of being a Brit right now, holy fuck

>Iran hasnt been upholding their end of the deal for years
Fake News

>Italy

Good luck burning in 45 Celsius next week lmao

>first cucked by immigrants, then cucked by the EU and now cucked by Muhammed
Isnt that what happened to Italy?

Attached: 1526839055391.gif (288x377, 1.83M)

As brexit approaches they are slowly starting to realize that they are going to be our vassal once they finally are free of the EU.

You have to ask USA first, and USA have to ask daddy Israel

Why are An*los so willing to throw their lives away for J*ws? Remember what happened last time you idiots did that? WWII. Just let Iran get a nuke. Pissrael already has a few.

>50 trillion

Attached: 1533254529801.gif (262x295, 552K)

Fuck I can't believe Obama gave them all our money.

UK seizes an Iranian oil tanker for no reason on Greece shore line then they get mad when Iran seizes one of its tanker?

Attached: image.jpg (620x330, 23K)

Resisting anglo piracy is a crime.

If Brits ended up being the 51st state and citizens of the US, that would be the best thing to ever happen to my life.

Get fucking rekt

can you believe Obama gave Iran $150,000,000,000 and they STILL tried to get a nuke?

And now people actually think Iran isnt in the wrong even when they terrorize and entire waterway?

Attached: 1542735248992.png (680x680, 126K)