Cunt

cunt
do you lift

flag
yes

Attached: 1528917643848.png (1112x886, 61K)

yes

Attached: maNKOgR.png (815x624, 146K)

I used to

post your body, sexy

why did you stop?

>why did you stop?
just laziness

Flag
Yes I did but got hit my a car last year and now my shoulders/back and knee is fucked..
But I'm dating my physical therapist so that's a bonus.

Yes but my progress is way slower than the chads on Jow Forums so I need to start using gear soon

Have you gone through strength training, or do you just do shit like curls, pushdowns 3x12 and shit?

Yes
300kg deadlift
180kg bench
100kg overhead press
70kg barbell rows for reps
I don’t squat

191cm tall 95-105kg bodyweight

yes

I'm a huge exercise fan. I walk 1 km thrice a week. I do 3x5 sessions with two 1kg dumbbells daily. I do 10 push ups and 10 pull ups daily 6 days a week and I'm thinking of starting jogging 15 minutes twice or thrice a week.

I do meme training

No I'm not insecure and trying to fit in with people that bullied me

You dont have to lift for looks
I started lifting because i was a extremely skinny tall lanklet and felt uncomfortable, i felt like i was prey, i struggled with basic shit because i was just so weak

I dont give a fuck about abs but i never want to be weak ever again

>I walk 1 km thrice a week. I do 3x5 sessions with two 1kg dumbbells daily.

Attached: 1530848614620.png (1000x1000, 18K)

I'm doing greyskull with hypertrophy accessories. I did 5x5 before and it gave big sexy legs but my upper body was falling behind.

yikes

5x5 has OHP and Bench
Did you stall on those or what? Your upper body should’ve progressed fine

what routines are you guys running rn?

Attached: 1536868774208.jpg (1080x720, 299K)

I think the volume is too low.
I'd try Push-Pull-Legs if I were you.
Something like: Bench, Dip, OHP -- Deadlifts, Chinups, Rows-- Squats, Hip Thrusts, Step Ups or Split Squats
4x5 for all and going to actual failure in every set. You can throw some isolation like side raises, calf raises, flies, curls, pushdowns, etc. (one at a time) and you can also train abs everyday if you want to.
Maybe you won't get stronger as easilly as 5x5 and greyskull, but you're probably gonna look better.

PHUL

I'm doing PPL
How many days do you go a week?

>you can also train abs everyday if you want to.
I got an ab roller, usually 3-4 times a week after my work out I go to the stretch room and use that and do some other ab/core exercises and stretches
Highly recommend it, feels so good to do some low energy movements and stretches after heavy lifting

Flag
Yes

Doing PPL/UpperLower (5 days a week)
Having fantastic size and strength gainz.

5'7 (lol manlet)
165 lbs low body fat (10-15%?)

Have been getting mad mires from everyone, a shame it's only dudes that really say anything reee

Attached: dsc-0270_orig.jpg (1100x635, 130K)