How did these imbeciles manage to carve out an empire from China to France?

How did these imbeciles manage to carve out an empire from China to France?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-20-00-32-54-391_com.android.browser.jpg (720x466, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/04/07/398004441/after-retaking-tikrit-shiite-militias-accused-of-violence-against-sunnis
washingtonpost.com/opinions/for-iraqs-sunnis-sectarian-militias-pose-an-extra-threat/2014/10/24/ed53540e-5b75-11e4-b812-38518ae74c67_story.html?utm_term=.83b2735467ca
rte.ie/news/world/2019/0719/1063971-iran-sanctions/
tehrantimes.com/news/437332/Inflation-rate-at-37-6-statistical-center
cnbc.com/2019/07/17/inflation-rampant-in-tehran-as-iran-struggles-to-stem-rising-food-prices.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even imbeciles can use swords

lmao how did we do it from California to Tierra del Fuego

Muhammed is God's prophet , no other explaination

Yes but how did these imbeciles apply tactics to conquer people, like the advanced Levantines.

They didn't but their scary ideology did.

>that angel gave me the word of god I swear bro haha

they didn't. God did

They (Arabs) didn't do shit, it was the foreigners who created empires, infrastructure and so on.

Islam might be a shit religion and Muhammad might be a pedo and all that but Muhammad was a great military general/leader, in spite of whatever garbage he spouted

mongols carved one from poland to korea
turks carved one from vienna to hamadan

steppe/desert nigs were dangerous

Can't you get murdered for this post?

they still are. just you wait when nigeria goes on to conquer the world

Khalid Ibn Al Walid

Is that why many people in "arab" countries, like Lebanon, do not speak the language?

Yes lmao but its ok

Eh, but if "Persia" and the Byzantines hadn't blead each other dry and underestimated the power that religion still had, Mohammed could not have filled the power vacuum.

YOLO!

BLAZE IT FAGGET!

Truth in this post.

Allah caused the War of 602 for that express purpose. Through His might even subhuman Arabs can conquer at will

Levantine people were always shit-tier, they do speak Arabic very good (Especially Syrians). It was mostly the Persians who did the big thinking during Islamic golden age, the Persians contributed very greatly and also the Turkics who were already known at their time for their superior military. And you also had the Andalusian empire which was originally created by Umayad Arabs but within time it was mostly civilized by non-Arabs.

I think blocking is in order.

Yes, we were too based for the ar°bs to let go of so they had to impose their dirty s°mite language and customs on us

>It was mostly the Persians who did the big thinking during Islamic golden age
lmao retard it was 90% mesopotamians go read history jansen.

While Persians and Iberians contributed greatly to the "Islamic golden age" progress, they were still conquered by camel riding imbeciles from Arabia to start with.

Based Carthegian showing Arab imbeciles the truth.

Persian diaspora bingo
Still assblasted even after 1400 years of being raped to death by Arabs

Attached: 1554742975010.jpg (581x622, 66K)

Not true, the Ummayad descents ruling Andalusia always married local Iberian women or Berber women. In time their offspring became non-Arab.

Shitskin Iraqis never did anything good, they were only good for infighting (which they still do up until today). What did Yused Al-Hajaj said about the people of Iraq? He was totally right, اهل النفاق is what the people of Iraq are. Dirty sandmonkeys only good for backstabbing and infighting.

>why yes I did just blaspheme in Saudi Arabia, what gave it away?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

The original muslims were nomadic chads, these people are rape baby mutts

Carthagian used local berber monkeys of Tunisia and North Africa as slaves, Carthagian empire was a semite empire (Lebanese) and has nothing to do with current day Tunisians.

Very few people actually speak Arabic in Jordan. It is mostly a med country

>current state of a region = all of it's history
based retard

Carthaginians got raped and genocided

*its

I do it all the time as well
Nobody gives a flying fuck about Jow Forums, But if he does the same on Facebook or in public he will die in a day

Yes both by Roman and Berber monkeys, mostly because of Berber monkeys backstabbing Carthage and Scipio just being smart.

Good question. Only thing Spaniards are good at is breeding mutts with native women.

the so called 'arabs' were actually blonde blue eyed nordics just like in the roman empire, ancient greece, ancient china and egypt

Cuckthaginian soyboys got mad dick by BERBER BVLLS just look at their little soypire, just remembered for losing against BERBER and Roman BVLLS
Just like soyranians the lebcucks have too much of a sissy temperament to handel BERBER chads

They didn't, leventines, Persians and Turkic peoples did all the heavy lifting after the the religion spread beyond the Arabian peninsula.

I imagine myself in Southwestern Levant, leading my Chiliarchiai. Our mission is to stop the ar*b dogs from advancing. We mow down ar*b dogs but they keep coming. I shoot ar*b dogs but I run out of arrows so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering s*racens, since s*racenes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get hit with a stone, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then hit again and again. H*garites were throwing them at me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see NASSIM smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, Urišlem, my homeland. My 100% SOUTH EUROPEAN brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven.

Attached: ward-sabbagh-700x.png (700x875, 212K)

yup. based.

Do you actually posses any type of proof of the shit you're spewing or are you just pseudohistorian with a shit for brains?

>Backstab
>Squat on chads land with his permission
<
>chad eventually has enough and kicks you out with the help of his good friend thad
"NOOO CHAD, HOW COULD YOU BACKSTAB ME LIKE THIS, A-AT LEAST LET ME FET MY SOYLENT BOTTLE"

The middle east is shit and Arabs just happen to be the best subhumans in the region

ah it all makes sense now. i just take comfort knowing that once the inevitable war with iran breaks out i'm gonna be on the frontlines killing persian scum like my father did before me.

Is there a reason why their headdress have the same red and white pattern in them? (serious answers only pls)

Shut up you t*Rkish dog

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WE OWN YOU

PERSIANS OWN IRAQ

IRAQ IS OUR BITCH

HAHAHAHA

PMU IS OURS

SULEYMANI IS OUR MAN

WE PLAY MOQTADA AL SADR

WE PLAY AL-SISTANI

THEY ARE OUR BITCHES

GET REKT YOU FUCKING MONKEY

YOU WONT DO SHIT BECAUSE YOU ARE GONNA DIE FOR US

There is some misconception in this thread.
1. First of all Islam did not spread because of Arab conquests but Islam was codified and created BECAUSE of already underway Arab conquests.
2. Trade routes, this cant be understated. From Spain to the Phillippines, from South Africa to Dagestan.
3. Different schools of jurisprudence. These were largely replaced with Hanbali scholars as a result of KSA madrassa funding. There is a misconception that certain schools of law are very different but really, it all has to do with modernism and whether the local population actually speaks arabic. Sufis are nothing like the western media portrays them, nor are khawarij (Omanis are Ibadi and quite modern, not stereotypically khawarij now!)
4. Unemployment, little else to do besides pray
5. No alcohol or drugs.
disgusting post

Attached: taha falaha wa jalaluddin al tunisi.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

they had the will of allah to guide them. something you're clearly unfamiliar with, you fucking imbecile

Pretty sure those things were used by older arabs and turks as table cloths but for some reason gulfies adapted them into headwear, i guess to mimic the Palestinian headwear? which is black

Haha good
So if Iran is so great then why am I looking at a Dutch flag? Go back to the Aryan heaven on earth

Doesnt Iran have militias all over your country?

based

Iran has a terrorist force of around 120,000 villagers and foreign shiite and iranian terrorists who have been given free tickets to literally burn people alive. I am not joking about this.

>soyaspora chimps out
Why don't you just server all ties to your motherland, we all know you've been too soyified by living your comfy first world life to ever return anyway
Fucking diaspora man, it's always like talking to children

>terrorists
Ok mossad

oke

Carthaginian (((merchants))) got mugged because they spent their days scamming people whereas Berbers were busy training their body for war.

Attached: de8637a62996cb537e63a9505606d689.jpg (674x870, 98K)

They literally burned children.
npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/04/07/398004441/after-retaking-tikrit-shiite-militias-accused-of-violence-against-sunnis
washingtonpost.com/opinions/for-iraqs-sunnis-sectarian-militias-pose-an-extra-threat/2014/10/24/ed53540e-5b75-11e4-b812-38518ae74c67_story.html?utm_term=.83b2735467ca

Out of all diaspora, Persians are the most annoying
They are shilling for Iran non stop about how based and Aryan it is, But take away their 1st world flags and put them in Iran for a week and they'll get die due to lack of soy milk

This is true. The Numidian cavalry was crucial during the Punic wars for whichever party that recruited it.

You're looking at a Dutch flag because I'm on summer vacation in Europe, currently fucking cheap Dutch women who are falling for BPC (Big Persian Cock), what are these sluts easy here.... Damn. Again, Iran is the boss right now in the middel east, we took Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and soon we'll have Palestine. We the Persians are going to claim what is and was ours, we're rising and we're cucking everyone. Today alone we cucked both the UK and America, we're the only country in the world cucking the west. And we'll not stop until we've cucked Israel by destruction.

>peshmerga sources
Lol ok

astaghfirullah, prepare to die kuffar.

Filthy retard thinks I am peshmerga.
You know peshmerga is Iranic, right?

You are a lying filth
You've had this flag for too long to claim you're on vacation.
Also, boy, In case you haven't noticed the majority of Arabs aren't interested with your meme war with Saudi Arabia, may you both get nuked to ash
You can "control" failed states and war torn shitholes, But we all know that you are too much of pussies to actually get in the fight yourselves, that's why you'll never get a hand in any decent country

>(((npr)))
literal state propaganda
>(((washington post)))
pinnacle fake news owned by Jeff Bezos

Americans

Attached: blakedragonbg.jpg (472x595, 40K)

Also
>Cucking the west
Kek, Third of your population is under poverty, If you keep trying to act big your economy will eventually fail

Cope harder, Jordan is also on the agenda and soon you'll hear from your masters. The day we take Mecca and Medina back we're gonna realize an empire bigger than ever before. We'll spread 12ver Islam not only in the middle east but also to North Africa (Fatimid claim).

No i dont think you are peshmerga, you sourced rumours from the peshmerga. Read your second article. Idgaf if peshmerga is Iranic, im not a retarded ethno nationalist.

Only good muslims are Tatars and Turkic people.

you shut your filthy whore mouth

Hes right you know

You car barely hold some parts of war torn countries with the help of countries like Russia and China and now you want to invade stable countries with untouched armies?
Kek
Like I said, your population is dying out of poverty, You can't supply your army on a real war for more than a week without your country completely collapsing

The Fatimid empire only existed because the Kutama berbers had a deep hatred for the arabs/aghlabid, and needed a religious justification for their military actions and loot, they never cared about shiism as a faith.
Most were homosexual even during the fatimid expansion, they didnt want to change that.

Saudi vassal.

>Like I said, your population is dying out of poverty
Projection?

Sanctions are hitting Iran really hard, he's not wrong.

Iran can't even supply hezbollah and shia militias in the rest of the middle east (irak/syria/yemen etc.), they're literally bankrupt and whitout ressource.
The country is imploding. American power is really scary, they can destroy a country whitout any war.

Hes right but wrong too. Sanctions really fucked Iran, but Iran has a higher gdp per capita and hdi than jordan, hence why I said he is projecting.

All of our problems are temporary because of Syrians, once they go back we'll be fine

Yep

I don't understand why you faggots don't ignore diaspora when they're found out? Actual iranian posters are never as insufferable, (the same trend applies to all diaspora and actual posters) besides they usually have a childs understanding of the issues they want to shitpost about.

Imagine the US taking refugees who will make 25% of its population in two years
They would be around 80 millions
Of course any economy would be hit really hard by this

the sanctions Trump put are fairly recent, the next gdp/hdi calculations will show the impact, just wait for them.

Iran have still export its oil to some degree (80% less but still), and they have a national industry to produce what parts of what they used to import, so that they can still survive. But the iranian, especially the poorest and the middle class, are very harshly impacted by the sanctions, inflation etc.
The sanctions are really strangling them, that's why Iran is trying to do some shit with the USA - not enough to justify a war the US cant afford - but just enough so that this mini-crisis rise up the price of the oil. It's very calculated political move since few months.

yo bro that is cringe nd works in Jow Forums only

stop giving your diaspora a bad name

Iran has 3 mil afghan refugees and is under 30 years of sanctions. Its hard for both countries

>Iran’s Ambassador to Ireland Eslami has said that US sanctions on Iran have affected the Islamic Republic in a similar way to the Irish famine due to similarities in foreign intervention
>Oil exports fell from 2.8m barrels a day in May 2018 to 1.3m this year. It's also likely to fall further.
>According to the IMF and its estimates, Iran's economy shrank by 3.9% last year and is expected to further shrink by 6% this year.
rte.ie/news/world/2019/0719/1063971-iran-sanctions/

>Inflation rate at 37.6%: statistical center
tehrantimes.com/news/437332/Inflation-rate-at-37-6-statistical-center

>Based on the SCI report, the unemployment rate in Iran was 12.1%, while the inflation rate soared to nearly 19.4% in the last quarter of last Iranian calendar year

>Meanwhile, the inflation rate soared further in the first quarter of the new Iranian calendar year (beginning March 21, 2019) reaching 37.6%. The inflation rate is expected to surge more, reaching 15.4%. in 2019, and 19.4% in 2024.
>Iran’s economy is expected to shrink for the second consecutive year and inflation could reach 40 percent, an International Monetary Fund senior official said last April.

>According to the latest data, Iran's oil production has dropped to 2.2 million barrels per day, while its crude and gas condensates export have dropped to nearly 200,000 to 300,000 barrels per day.

>Jafar Ghaffari, a cook in Tehran, is one of the many Iranians struggling to keep up with the rising cost of food. He says prices have increased by 50% to 100% in the last year.

>Ghaffari says his weekly shopping trip, which cost him 7 million rials [$50] just three months ago, now costs him 14 million rials ($100) a week, nearly half the average Iranian’s salary.
cnbc.com/2019/07/17/inflation-rampant-in-tehran-as-iran-struggles-to-stem-rising-food-prices.html

Iran is living on borrowed time, they're basically on life support, they literally cant win this.

sad for them lol wish it was the 60's again when we shared a royal family

did you know that they too cut oil exports to help us, wasnt the gulfies only

>Monthly salary of $220

>The cost of beef has gone from 380,000 rials a kilo three months ago to nearly 1.2 million rials per kilo, pricing out many families
>Sugar is available on the free market but at a high price. The regulated price for sugar ranges from 38,000 to 40,000 rials but, on the free market, sugar costs between 100,000 and 180,000 rials. Ali said his prices start at about 100,000 rials for a 900-gram pack but he encourages people to buy right away. “Of course it is expensive, but tomorrow it will go up again.”

>The constant price increases have caused instability for families trying to budget for rent and food. Profiteers pump up prices, and consumers rush to stock up before the next price hike. “Nothing is certain. You’ll see something [priced at] 220,000 rials, and tomorrow [it’s] 300,000 rials,” Ghaffari said.

They cant feed themselves, their wage twice as low as our in Algeria, and their price are ten times more expensive.
Algerian went into a civil war for far, far less than that.

>3 million
That's less than 4% of their population.
The equal of 25% of our population are Syrian refugees who popped out from no where
We are the higher refugee per capita country
Also Iran deserves everything it gets, Their support of ASSad is why all of these Syrians fled in the first place, Persian filth are shizo
They don't want America to interfere in the middle east, but they'll happily tear down countries by half because of their meme war with Arabia

How do we destabilize Algeria again?

I agree so long as you don't include "turks" with turkic people

Yeah it's very sad that the iranian population is suffering like that, the middle class and poor people always get hit the hardest in those political crisis.

You're speaking about Farouk who had blood tie with the Pahlavi?
I wonder what Libya would look too with the Senussi royal family in charge. Guess like a richer Morocco, more stable.

They don't want to be associated with Arabs and they would melt down if you call them Arabs, yet they will keep interfering in Arab matters nonstop
Truly makes you think

Assad is better than the alternative
m8 we and Iranians are supposed to be friends and unite against the real enemy but people like you and the retard persian dutch will cause the downfall of Iran and Arab countries (but ksa) because you suck western propaganda to start conflicts against each other

You can't, it destabilized itself when the oil price dropped, but Algerian are very sensitive to any foreign intervention, that's why both the FLN and islamists tried very very hard to get any foreign interference. It's not syria here, it's ultra nationalistic. "laver son linge sale en famille" like the french say.