Why are Euros so obsessed with us?

Why are Euros so obsessed with us?

Attached: america.jpg (400x376, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1qjvmlUhxpG
old.reddit.com/r/asaprocky/comments/cfcgty/thank_you_donald_very_cool/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might have something to do with the fact that we are always trying to drag them into wars to make more refugees.

Napoleon complex

what they have a problem with refugees? i knew they were still nazis

KYS AMERIGOBLO

You're right. We may need to march across Europe into Berlin just to remind them who is in charge.

The US is just quality reality TV, nothing more

Attached: 1563568919679.png (783x395, 51K)

obsessed

CHI

vocaroo.com/i/s1qjvmlUhxpG

imagine thinking this zionist civic nationalist faggot is literally hitler when he tweets shit like this

Attached: 65767444_704476039989452_4558224136151565314_n.jpg (1080x1350, 175K)

You are the most relevant place on earth ever, literally.
They are not obsessed, more like, USA is the talk of the world, so everyone gets in on it.

oh my days it's actually real Haha

why are euros so cute?

Do the squeky sound, clown!

Because the US is the cultural, economic, military and scientific super power of the world and it isn't even close. You can't really talk about global culture or events with the US to be honest f@malam

this is now a /brit/ thread
sorry to jack your ship lads but we’re the captain now x

Ignore Americans threads.

oh right this is how they cope
old.reddit.com/r/asaprocky/comments/cfcgty/thank_you_donald_very_cool/

>it's fake, he just wants publicity, he didn't write it
i bet most of those faggots are suburban white kids in that subreddit too.

Imagine thinking Zionism isn't a far right ideology.

they are jealous

he's literally owned by the banks you fucking retard

Contrary to popular belief the suburbs broke hard for Trump.

Having sex

yeah it's the children of trump voters that think they are hood and wish they were black

why are Americans obsessed with us?

h@

Holy fuck... Every time I see one of his tweets online. I go on his twitter and see it's real. Fucking mind boggling.

It is a weird combination of awe and hatred from envy. Europeans simultaneously respect and loathe American political and cultural dominance, because it is what they used to have. On one hand, The US is the inheritor of European dominance, but at the same time they recoginze that they have been replaced because the US is in the end very different from Europe.

Take Germany. I have never countered a country where this tsundere shit is taken to such extreme. Germans are obsessed about what Americans think (they are though they will deny this) while at the same time constantly ridiculing us and trying to distance themselves.

It is no coincidence that the most vocally anti American Euro countries (Germany, Britain, France) had the hardest imperial falls from grace at the onset of American hegemony.

Attached: donald-trump-angela-merkel-1137097.jpg (590x350, 27K)

Wait a minute... Burgers complain how europe is filled with refugees but they are causing it themselves? Really makes you think...

Attached: 1561978365450-v.gif (591x335, 1.24M)

What's also interesting is how so many "anti-immigrant/refugee" politicians in Europe are often major supporters of US imperialism in the region or are hardcore zionists. Truly does make one think.

FUCK AMERIGOBLOS
KILL ALL AMERIGOBLOS
FREE AZTLAN

Vassal states whining they don't get a bugger share if the teat anymore. America has awoken, the world will be better for it.