Children could become a rare sight in Germany The German population will fall to between 69 and 74 million people in...

Children could become a rare sight in Germany The German population will fall to between 69 and 74 million people in the next four decades, according to a study by the Federal Statistics Office. That would equal approximately 15 percent drop from the current population of 82.4 million. Many countries such as France and the UK will receive similar results. Not even immigration can stop this decline.

Attached: iimmigrantprojectile.png (1289x800, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ourworldindata.org/fertility-rate#what-explains-the-change-in-the-number-of-children-women-have
nber.org/papers/w25957
ideas.repec.org/p/dia/wpaper/dt201606.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b8htuKNkgq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing, germshits must disappear.

Well eventually even third world shitholes will develop and their populations will fall too.

From a sociological standpoint I'm interested in how things will work from that point. It seems to me like religious fundamentalists will be the only ones breeding at that point, which could make things pretty weird.

why is this problem? germany is litteraly more densely populated than china

i'd rather play videogames than care for children

The rich get richer. The poor get children

Based. Children are disgusting, annoying pieces of shit. They should remain closed in education camps until age 21

China will also have a high population drop around the 2030s
This is happening in all european countries. Europe will be severely depopulated around 2100 while Nigeria will have a population close to a billion

Can you think of one single benefit of having a high population?

War isn't even about numbers anyone - it's all about technology. Having a billion people just forces you to live like cockroaches.

At least Germany is preparing for this future by getting rid of their debt, making it easier to survive without the need for constant growth to prop up the economy. Every other Western nation is also declining and being replaced by immigrants, yet still increasing their debt, very hard times are ahead.

Many economists contend that larger numbers of young people energize an economy by growing the productive labor pool, driving manufacturing and services through consumption and increasing the national savings rate. Young people have incentives to save for purposes like home purchases, college tuition for children and retirement plans. Now it isn't inherently good but in the long scheme of things Africa and Asia will out compete Europe in every field.

Well I just hope i'm dead by then.

Attached: 1377522725447.jpg (1221x1212, 596K)

>which could make things pretty weird
Mormons will be 1/3 of all american whites in 2050
Amish are doubling every 20 years

2100 America will be very interesting

Europe is overpopulated, depopulation is a good thing

I understand that paying pensions and supporting the elderly population is a problem but at the same time thinking that we can just grow infinitely is retarded. There's nothing wrong with having a 40-60M country and staying that way.

Same. Unfortunately, some economists are predicting a collapse as early as 2030s.

>Many countries such as France and the UK will receive similar results.

Bullshit, ours is rapidly rising. I remember when we were just 60m and we're now 67m.

population slowing and decline is old news, it started at the end of the 18th century in France

Attached: map-europe-fertility-transition.jpg (1084x851, 239K)

Ye i mean't italy

But a high youth population also leads to a more unstable, violent society eg. the US in the 1960s.

It doesn't happen all over Europe. The native (!) population decline is the most severe in slavic countries, med countries and Germany.
West and North Europe have a population decline, but it's stable enough not to cause major problems.

Although spastic politicians ruin everything by trying to compensate for it by importing unemployed low iq people.

and variation in the standing of different countries' population can also change, for example in the year 1000 France and Japan had more or less the same population, then in 1500 France had twice the population of Japan, and by 2000 Japan had twice the population of France

>At least Germany is preparing for this future
The German pension crisis will literally destroy Europe.

Attached: 20131116_inc776.png (1190x736, 58K)

From the late Middle Ages until the French Revolution, France was Europe's demographic giant. Some of Europe's best farmland allowed the country to support a high population and field larger armies than its rivals. After the Revolution, the disappearance of tenant agriculture and the decline of Catholicism caused a serious crunch in the birthrate which led to French military planners becoming gravely worried at their relative population disparity against Germany.

>War isn't even about numbers anyone - it's all about technology
literally every war in modern times says the opposite

What is wrong with normies? Why did they stop breeding? And why aren't governments telling them to breed?

It’s inevitable

Attached: 7EDBA12D-FAEA-4D3E-A497-29FCA860CD66.png (432x690, 278K)

The west had a good run. But it is time for cyberpunk Africa and Asia.

Well, you could give people 300 euro a month to have children.

Or you could sustain a refugee for 2300 euro a month (official numbers).

refugees are irrelevant (they're too few unless you're bordering a war-torn country), real problem are regular low iq immigrants

>people started working later
>people aren't able to buy a house, so they move out later
>they marry later
>parents encourage people not to have children early
>having a child while living with your family isn't accepted anymore
>people want to give their children a high living standard, their child all attention, instead of reusing clothes and let kids raise each other and what not
>period of time where you can have children remains the same

>they're too few unless you're bordering a war-torn country
or if you're Sweden :)

Attached: chartoftheday_8800_lebanon_has_by_far_the_most_refugees_per_capita_n.jpg (960x684, 152K)

If people have to study and remain a starter before they can move out of their parents basement until 35, then nobody will have children anymore.

That's still 400,000 out of like 9 million

ya that basically covers it. and even tho ppl aren't having AS MANY kids that doesn't mean they aren't having kids

Good, the last thing we need is more cucks and whores. The migrants and refugees in Germany bring far better values to the country

LOW POPULATION BAD

Attached: 1510579547440.png (645x729, 97K)

good, Germany must disappear from the map.

aren't they mostly t*rks? and aren't t*rks literally the scum of the earth?

THere’s a lot of research in in vitro grown tissues and organs. This tech is where computers were at in early 40’s. In vitro grown baby surely isn’t a stretch at this point.

Even turks have low birthrates in germany
It's all arabs, iraqis and africans now

Can't wait to see the boomer's faces once they don't get their pensions anymore.

Give it a generation and the same thing will happen to them too.

They'll be dead by the time that's a problem anyway. It will instead be your generation that's fucked.

We also have technology called hey boomers, why don't you support your children financially? While your parents probably paid for your wedding and helped you buy a house.

We should have a boomer tax. And build cheap housing from it. And deport boomers to Morocco, along with the Moroccans, to free up houses.

Not him but here we have more jobs than people to work them.

Africa will have 5 billion people in 2100. With nigeria being the lead country with a population close to a billion.

It'll only fuck up those who're stupid enough to stay in this shithole.

Where would you go to then?

Attached: D_MZ8M8WwAAEEqa.png (579x611, 194K)

So pretty much everyone

The Amish-Mormon American Civil War

boomers are dying off. There's going to be a major pullback in real estate I think. Unless chinese and indian foreign investment keeps ramping up, asset prices globally are way over valued. If people cant afford food they'll start a revolution.

Its over
Is there any place in europe where the native population has replacment level birthrates?
France is the highest i know at like 1.85

Attached: europe-fertility-2015.png (585x486, 112K)

So fundamentalists running around with guns perhaps?

Attached: europe-tfr-native-immigration-2017.png (575x589, 30K)

the last edition of the last World Population Prospects (which was released a few weeks ago) projects that Sub-Saharan Africa will have a population of 3.8 billion, but probably the real figure will be lower according to the Wittgenstein Centre because UN projections are based solely on a model

see also

oh wow countries with a massive elderly population will see a huge increase in deaths in a few years????
wow!!!!!!!!!!!
It will help all of us when those boomers die and the housing crisis is resolved through them not hogging all the resources anymore, dumbfuck

The interesting thing is that second generation immigrants even from the most subhuman countries like t*rkey or various ar*b countries also have very low fertility rates. Germany is hostile to large families in general.

wow this's actually worse than i thought. look at france like wtf? literally nigger tier.
and i realized native europeans have as low birth rate as japan haha. i feel better now.

Japan needs to become imperialist again.

Attached: 1171_2018.gif (735x655, 26K)

>America 2032-2036
>Dems win their third presidential election in a row in 2032
>Reps realize they're never winning again
>World economy has collapsed
>spics and nogs everywhere
>degeneracy, especially pedos, everywhere
>people tired of 3 decade war on terror
>automation and slutty women have left young men with no work, no families, and nothing to do
Seems pretty ripe for a reich to me.

Attached: 1171b.gif (552x554, 14K)

>Well, you could give people 300 euro a month to have children.
Our gov did exactly that and it did nothing. Statistically making people wealthier makes them less likely to have kids. I don't think this is about money, it's a cultural problem. Muslims, whether rich or poor, always consider lots of kids a good thing. Euros consider lots of kids something troublesome, weird and to be ashamed of.

It's not about population per se, it's about proportoons of old and young people in a society. Society of old people is not sustainable.

Yeah but the way shitty democracy works is government doesn't plan for the long term just the next term of government and all they want to show is 'muh growth' it is fucking tragic, I would love England to have a nice managed population decline, this country is so beautiful under all the council estates and urban hellscape.

Why aren't our shitskins having children lol.

Third generation shitskins are too dutch

this is epic. imagine how europe will looks like in the future.

>Why
see
ourworldindata.org/fertility-rate#what-explains-the-change-in-the-number-of-children-women-have
nber.org/papers/w25957
ideas.repec.org/p/dia/wpaper/dt201606.html
youtube.com/watch?v=b8htuKNkgq4

Attached: Social-norms-TFR-France.png (1900x1852, 1.61M)

Good, children are annoying little shits.

semen quality is declining from all the plastic in the water

Attached: infertilityresearch.jpg (720x397, 59K)

>western
>civilization

Attached: I have seen things you coudln't even imagine.jpg (1641x1688, 774K)

So basically fall of rome. Weak europe full of transgenders and old people will get conquered by masses of black people with rocks and AKs and all its culture, science and technology will be burned down. The only positive thing is that we have internet so its high chance not everything will be lost to fires (presuming niggas know how to make electricity).

Attached: mUfbBfn-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqeWq0Odl7YRxHNYM74_QBWnA8xr-zKH3Z1RAOd8qQAl8.jpg (1281x800, 99K)

That must be the reason why Euros have no children, not because of the contraception.

bump

Based thread with based posters

I dont think wars in syria,iraq and bosnia were won becauqe of the numbers of soldiers involved.
I know child soldiers were a pretty popular thing during the iran/iraq war but apart from that not really.

It will become mike this again once boomers die out. The only difference will be that the population will be lower.

Based and redpilled

I know, the idea of becoming just another superpopulated China or importing half of the 3rd world so our population can keep growing is hell itself for me.
The baby boomers set an unprecedented challenge in history and we'll probably never see that rapid expansion in history unless there's another WW.

and like always, south america is just gonna watch the shitshow that is gonna be yurop and merica
nice

It's only natural that Germans die out after losing WW2. Can't say the same about the rest of the people of European descent which is also dying out and/ or getting replaced.

Sure bro, just tell me when to expect my government-mandated cute wife.

Dear euros: Have sex.

>why is this problem