There are literally no good crypto projects wtf

There are literally no good crypto projects wtf

Attached: how.jpg (770x438, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-n-grill-mixer-music-comedy-showcase-tickets-48782313212
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cosmo-coin/
cosmos.network
arbitraging.co/platform/register/affiliate/iUalQZjC
youtube.com/watch?v=jfzwiAWgqmo
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Open your eyes u had months to find the good ones and even Autists help you on here

Pundi is unironically good. They make these payment machines that you see all over the world that accept credit cards, except their product accepts crypto.

There's exactly one.

XLM, Smartlands and Mobius is all you need you stupid fuck

Attached: file.png (1600x704, 140K)

You're literally just wrong.

>ETH
>BNB
>NIM
>LINK
>HOT

Why do you say that? I consider Monero and Decred to be good ones with top class devs and a working product, and without excessive hype.

why mobius over chainlink?
>HOT
opinion discarded

because chainlink is a meme and mobius is running on the future protocoll of asset exchange, Stellar. it will moon even harder than stellar.

PundiX? 20k machines built using NEM? No mentions on this queerbait street shitting board? Stay poor brainlets

There is one, and you know exactly what it is

Metaverse.... You're welcome.

IKR JK LETS JUST KYS AMIRYTE LEL

why is XLM better than XRP?

Maker is the king of stablecoins and vastly underrated, Blocknet is the king of DEXes and is vastly underrated, Qash MIGHT be the king of srs bznss normie exchanges and, if so, is vastly underrated, LINK is the god coin that spurs on the smart contract golden bull run and will be underrated even when it's $50.

there are several prepping for the next bulll run startiing EOY

Attached: PANJEETS.jpg (780x520, 57K)

mobius is a shit coin, on shit exchanges with a shit team.

eventbrite.com/e/blockchain-n-grill-mixer-music-comedy-showcase-tickets-48782313212

seriously what the fuck?

such as..?

I'm going to give you some tips, OP.
>HOT
>DAG
>RHOC
>ZIL
>FOAM
These 5 are all you need. The most advanced projects on the market.
>Perlin
>Oasis Labs
>Dfinity
>Radix
>Cosmos
>Polkadot
All good projects not currently on the market. Dfinity is borderline scam with how it values itself, though. The croudsale is not a good investment.
Any non-brainlets want to contribute to this list?

Ripple is pretty good, along with EOS. The only two most solid projects in the entire cryptospace.

>Cosmos
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cosmo-coin/ This one?

No, cosmos coins are called atoms and are unavailable right now until mainnet.

0chain is probably the best project right now, this thing has huge potential

site?

This thread has proved my point

ETH and a select few of its inner circle projects are legitimately outstanding and will serve as the backbone of the decentralized economy.

OMG is the most significant one, MKR is also very good. There are a handful of others.

This is literally the only correct answer everyone else is shilling.

There are but they are super rare

>Dfinity
>Emotiq
>Radix
>Kadena
>Polkadot

None have launched yet though I can guarantee, with 100% certainty that all of these will be in the top 30 with most of them being in at least the top 20.

BTC
ETH
ZRX
BAT
XLM
XMR
These are all good projects.

this user is smart OP listen to him

>future protocoll of asset exchange
>Stellar
hahahahahahahahaha
No one knows or cares what that is. Stellar probably won't even exist in 10 years. Hell, even Ripple has a better shot at that than Stellar.

JFC... cosmos.network
Need to look into Kadena and Emotiq, thanks for the tips. Also thanks for you're smart too ^.^
Kek, Omisecucked. Normies never learned.
Is this bait?

Last point was directed at

Jow Forums buy XTZ. trust me. just dca into this at these levels, it will without a doubt moon in Sept in anticipation of mainnet launch

you can take profit (remember profit?) right before the launch and let the rest ride

>RHOC
Real Horror of Crypto

Good projects include XRP, XLM, IOTA, and ICX (despite all the FUD against them).

If you’re in it for gains only, TRX will also unironically have a second moon despite the cries of those calling it a scam. Scam or not, normies love it and they’ll be back.

I hold all of the above. Other decent projects include ETH (personally won’t hold any due to the amount of ICOs still waiting to dump their ETH), NANO, XMR (don’t buy if you’re in the US), and BTC as a hedge. ADA is also an interesting project, but faces lots of redundancies with other platforms and will need to secure some partnerships in order to truly moon.

what about LINK, ZRX, KMD, REQ?

Everything that doesn't use a DAG gonna die in the next 5 years.

Itt artists post their favorite coins
Link
Zrx
Gnt
Btc
:^)

I've studied and read enough about Basic Attention Token (BAT) and the Brave browser to know that it's a good project. I can't speak to anything else.

BAT has a future.

SKY? looks like it's backed by a solid project, especially the fiber which is infinitely scalable and now it's growing back

Noone mentioned Relex till now. I'm rather surprised

Topkek ICX fuck out of here.
Rchain will at least 10x from where it is now. Look these guys up.
DAG is best in terms of risk/reward right now, maybe wait for a correction but there's no guarantee one will come at this point. 1/5th ICO USD value is still really fucking good.

I refer you to this thread , OP has a pretty good list except Holo/Tezos and quark shouldn't be there.

DAG is garbage and i'm not convinced about Holo, the rest are good i guess.

I have a feeling that most of these projects are years away from being technically working/useful in any capacity even if the concepts are viable. Seems more like jumping on .com companies back in 1994.

Saved ty, even though I disagree with you Holo. IPFS isn't tokenized though. filecoin was going to build on it but i'm pretty sure those guys exit scammed a while ago.

>DAG is garbage
Explain, senpai. They are doing everything right in my book.

Literally ELA

SHIFT, aims at what TRON aims, but it will be ready before that shitcoin, there's a testnet protitype working and you can try it and will release to the public in december

PRTX

Open your eyes user

Attached: firefox_2018-08-28_12-54-40.png (1522x952, 191K)

It’s not there’s just a bunch of niggers on here shilling it because they got some for free

>have to use a shitcoin's logo to shill your shitcoin
don't think so bucko

yeah well i'm tired of being called a pajeet whenever i mention it. they'll fomo in later anyways

NEX, DAG, [spoiler]BTC[/spoiler]

what is bitcoin: teh post and the thread.

Matryx

Already adopting real world use in the scientific research community through it's partnership with HTC Vive. Only 8 cents

Attached: download.jpg (474x266, 24K)

>LINK
Not in the inner circle therefore doesn't have the opportunity to stay up to date on Ethereum progress. This will prove to be a significant issue going forward. You saw it with Sergeys confusion about sharding recently. Ultimately I think the ETH community doesn't believe an entire coin and additional network solely for the sake of Oracle data is necessary.
>ZRX
Coinbase is the only thing keeping this relevant. Its technology isn't very complex and it will be outclassed by OMG. It will win a nice pump when it's added to Coinbase, and that will be the end of its importance.
>KMD
Shitcoin
>REQ
Shitcoin

what other coins would you recommend? I am between putting $2k~ into ETH or BAT at this time, anything else i should take a look at?

Look up HYDRO

>ERC shittoken
>good project

Attached: pp.jpg (229x220, 6K)

RBitcoin and Ethereum are good projects with strong track record, huge funding and smart devs.
There is a good chance some protocol upgrades for either of them might be good projects at some point in the near future.
Other than that every single crypto is fucking garbage.

Cosmos, status, dfinity are all legitimate projects, I can tell this much at least. Its hard to predict how much they would rise though.

My absolute blue chips are ETH-OMG. These are my only holdings at the moment. There are probably good bets in the low market cap area but that's just not how I do it. I try to be as much of a value investor as is possible in the crypto space and these two coins I can tell have massive room to grow.

If you pay attention to what Vitalik says he's trying to signal how big OMG is going to be. Keep paying attention to money skelly he's still, by far, the most talented and legitimate person in the space

here is the way to make it boys
>name one other ETH ico that has been above its ico price by 4x during a bear market ill wait in the mean time sign up u big gays

arbitraging.co/platform/register/affiliate/iUalQZjC

vid is live QA with CEO

youtube.com/watch?v=jfzwiAWgqmo

>pic is mbot there are already a few vids out on utube plus you can sign up for the beta test it will be out this sept

Attached: ourbot.jpg (1280x781, 96K)