Who is the most autistic nationalist in your cunt?

Who is the most autistic nationalist in your cunt?

>Konstantinos Plevris
>Believes every great person who ever lived (Jesus included) was of Greek descent.
>Says the real Greeks in Greece are about 3 million and that's why democracy will never work and real Greeks need to establish an absolute dictatorship to make Greece great again.
>The Jews are our eternal and final enemies.
>The only way for the planet to know peace and prosperity for all, is real Greeks taking over the world.
>Real Greeks used to travel around and establish civilizations all over the world.

Attached: images (19).jpg (200x241, 8K)

nothing wrong with this

>Says the real Greeks in Greece are about 3 million and that's why democracy will never work and real Greeks need to establish an absolute dictatorship to make Greece great again.
True for Sweden as well

None of that is wrong.

Attached: 1HY86EN_741_lt.jpg (360x360, 17K)

O velopoulos anamenetai na tou klepsei tin prwtia

Attached: partajäbä cropattu.jpg (516x1280, 86K)

>he literally named his son Thanos

Attached: 1551560662944.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Believes every great person who ever lived (Jesus included) was of Greek descent.

Albanians and Greeks always do this though. It's why nobody takes you seriously.

Jesus was actually of Greek Descent though

>Santiago Abascal
>Wants to abolish the spanish autonomies, yet he's been getting money from them for decades through a handful of smoke-screen foundations.
> He's a pro-USA turbochristian, yet he used Iranian funds for his european campaign.
>He says he puts Spain before everything else, yet he has a bunch of Swiss accounts.

Attached: DwA6mRuW0AAj8FX.jpg (634x568, 39K)

>nationalistic southrons

Quite genuinely kek-worthy. You'd all be eating millet and living in mud huts if not for northern european support.

Sounds good, Spanish Autonomies drag the country down

well he definitely looks autistic

Kys inbred anglo shiet

I agree, but I don't want someone to spearhead that out of a bitchfit.

Really? How's that?

>Believes every great person who ever lived (Jesus included) was of Greek descent
>only 3 million greeks today only

>has tv show that nationalist boomers adore
>loves ustashe, god, church etc
>conspiracy theories how serbs, muslims and communists are sabotaging croatia
>caught paying whores with cocaine
>retard boomers still adore him as true patriot and god fearing man
>president (dumb blonde) calls him encyclopedist

hes our little more sane, nazi alex jones and at the same time one of most popular journalists in the country

Attached: index.jpg (284x178, 7K)

Don't try to make sense of it. But he thinks they mixed in with local populations or in the case of Greece with slaves from classical Greece and the Byzantine era as well as Slavic settlers. Some people outside of Greece manage to remain majority Greek in blood and achieved greatness (Einstein, Newton, Picasso and others)

Muslim communities vote in total unity and Sweden has had tons of immigration even before they arrived

Geert Wilders

there are 3 million greeks in sweden, and they must unite to put the native swedes into the slavery they deserve

Athens is not even European. Every single city in the former Yugoslavia is much, much more European than Athens will ever be.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Based.

The only noteworthy nationalist in this thread, to be fair.

lol of course it's not. In fucking Athens! You need to go the northern suburbs to see anything humane. Athens is pretty much a segregated area. If you can't afford a hotel in the northern suburbs better not come at all.

Attached: 59892134.jpg (1024x683, 111K)

Aren't you still majority Swedish, though? According to Plevris we are less than 30% Greek.

I don't even consider myself eur*pean as long as bong animals are considered the same thing

Attached: 4AAFF03F00000578-5561541-image-m-14_1522400943760.jpg (962x545, 58K)

Regardless, I have been all through the former Yugoslavia (non-EU except SI and HR), as well as all through Eastern Europe.

The above places actually look European, orderly and progressive by comparison to Greece.

I genuinely, genuinely do not understand how the hell this country is in the EU.

That's nice, I'm from NZ though.

Whats wrong with athens?

Easy! You decided that we would join you after the war. Stalin had some objections but he let it slide. So in the civil war he didn't help the commies, but you helped us and we won. After that we were in the Western sphere of influence. Then EU's retarded grandfather was born (I don't even remember what it was called) then we had a military Junta for 7 years which made the country reallllyyy fucking rich, so in 1982 (8 years after the junta fell) you invited us!

Athens is different from Attica, don't get them confused. Central Athens and the west suburbs are the "problematic areas" only poors leave there and it's full of foreigners it's like a trash can where they throw everyone to keep the nice areas nice. It doesn't much police and is where you go to buy weed. The south suburbs are okayish with some foreigners (mostly well off gypsies, Russians and Albanians) and the northern suburbs is where people live.