Thinking of buying a Macbook in cash

Thinking of buying a Macbook in cash.

Will they call the polish on me or something?

Attached: 4ac367f46f13461eb47a1c09c40d4dcb.jpg (400x491, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MKJjLwMUPJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/MKJjLwMUPJI

Don't get derped user

Um no. The only thing you have to worry about is getting mugged on the way to the apple store and buying a shitty computer with speaker static

are you fucking retarded? is it your first time leaving the house in few months? i'm certain

only if you dont have a computer licence

Attached: bong.jpg (736x980, 74K)

Well I'm a bit paranoid what they will think of me, paying for an expensive item in cold hard cash.

Not what they think of my personally, but it's out of the ordinary as 99% pay with card, right? I'm trying to eliminate my card footprint, for reasons you are free to guess.

Bought tons of apple products in cash from apple store no issues

Lol who gives a fuck about what they think

In Norway electronics stores have reported cash purchases of about $10.000 to the police

WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT BUY A FUCKING MACBOOK

I MADE THE SAME MISTAKE AFTER I GOT A $5 SIGNING BONUS FROM MY JOB. SPENT 2K ON A FUCKING MACBOOK AND IF I HAD PUT IT INTO ETHER I WOULDNT BE IN THIS CESSPOOL RIGHT NOW

Macbooks are breddy gud desu.

I bought mine 6 years ago, and use it daily, and only now the battery is down to 50% capacity which means "only" 5 hours.

Also love having a real unix OS under the hood.

>IF I HAD PUT IT INTO ETHER I WOULDNT BE IN THIS CESSPOOL RIGHT NOW
then why didnt you?

Attached: 1521516885783.jpg (720x719, 41K)

It's a soft (normie) status symbol, I could do perfectly fine with a ThinkPad but err, why not flash the cash, i'll only use it to browse the internet anyway...

For me, having a proper bash terminal and a fully functional MS Office suite on the same machine was the most important thing, but the weight, screen resolution and build quality (especially the touchpad) were really nice bonuses.

Well yeah, if all you do is browse the internet then don't bother.

So they really won't care if you hand over a fat wad of cash like this? Hmm...

Maybe I should buy at a pawn shop instead... but then I won't get warrenty... hm......

Attached: images.jpg (194x260, 11K)

I bought a 15 inch mbp for about 2500 in cash, nothing bad happened. My card got canceled unknowingly because the number was found in some hacker database so when I tried buying it I had to drive to the bank and withdraw cash.

Kek, fuck the MacBook user you are spending 2.5k minimum on an emoji touch screen. The specs aren’t even that great.

Get a gaming laptop. Asus ROG are sick

Why does it matter if they 'care'?

Like, they might have a policy to ask why I'm paying in cash, then i'll get nervois... perhaps they might call polise and suspect me, then it's all ogre.

Just want to avoid the risk bros.....

Wait, is this actually illegally acquired cash? Is that why you're so nervous about it?

Nahh your fine, they probably prefer cash honestly.

What they don't like are Hasidics who come in and buy thirty macbooks at a time for their entire family on a card. And slowly throughout the year they return them, clearly up to some shady shit. Some scam with taxes or something.

i did this with my crypto gains buying a mac in january. Had £2k in cash and handed it over. I dropped my spaghetti and gave him like £2.1k and he recounted it and gave it back to me and i dropped it lel. then the manager came over and recounted it. then they recounted it one more time and then i got to pay and leave.

>illegally acquired cash
Tax evaded.

>Will they call the Polish on me
The polish don't care about your shitty macbook

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>gave it back to me and i dropped it lel

lel true sperg

>why not flash the cash, i'll only use it to browse the internet anyway...
>waste money in an expensive machine that will be used for basically nothing
You are NEVER EVER gonna make it

>Tax evaded.
Tax evasion is SELF DEFENSE!

Because he forgot to check that crystal ball that tells him all of the right choices to make in life

We're all going to die anyway, like damn, can I enjoy a macbook at least? I literally haven't upgraded in 8 years.

if you're spending like 2 grand cash it's odd but they won't call the police as long as it isn't counterfeit and you don't have a warrant out you'll be fine just make sure not to make multiple big ticket purchases in cash in a short period of time

Who the fuck is this paranoid? Go check urself into a hospital before you start killing innocent people

>perhaps they might call polise and suspect me, then it's all ogre.
Did you acquire the cash illegally?

see I've been wirthdrawing small amounts of cash for years now thru localbitcoin and atm's, to start paying tax now is to open a whole box of worms. I've never had any problems but i've never made a big purchase with cash before

it''s fucking fine OP they won't give a flying fucking shit you paranoid dumbfucktard

if you wanna stress about getting caught for not paying tax on your gains then worry about getting caught via your localbitcoins account or selling them to a fed agent. even then I don't think it's an issue if you're selling small amounts, like less than 5k at a time

Unless you're using it for photography or graphic design, don't bother getting one.

this meme is still running? what makes it superior photography or graphic design?

I hate being the Apple advocate but this is so retarded. A laptop is supposed to be some light and carriable device. Do you think someone would carry around on a fancy coffee bar a fucking tank with a screen

Don't do it. Join the thinkpad master race OP. You can have a fucking legit mobile workstation for the same amount that you would be spending anyway. Or save some cash and still walk away with a superior machine. It's a win-win.

It's not that much money

My dad once bought a car in cash. The car salesman didn't even blink.

you guys are cucked if you're afraid to use cash. ridiculous.

Macbook is the goat laptop ignore Jow Forums and its cheap chinkpads

How fucking cucked are you if you are scared to use cash?
Macbook is a good machine if do dev or AV editing or anything that requires higher reliability.

Ive bought a MacBook in cash for my friend. I even joked that it was from drug money and from sweatshop workers. (Friend is rich). The guy didn’t give a fuck.

Just buy it faggot

This, nothing will happen paying with cash

>buying a Macbook

Get a 486 laptop and play old point and click dos games.