1) ur cunt

1) ur cunt
2) did u experience young love

1) flag
2) no ive never had a gf and i it feels like i missed out on the essential experiences of life

Attached: 87033153-28BE-4058-AC2C-40316DF54155.jpg (633x758, 31K)

flag
no

I'm just drinking like there's no tomorrow

flag
no
this but with LMAO instead

Flag
Women frighten me

That's a really pathetic way of looking at it. There's always things we miss out on in life.

I don't like a constant feeling of not being touched

Attached: 1563073805135.jpg (840x854, 437K)

3 months ago some woman was nice with me, she was slightly touching my shoulders, and perhaps being even slightly flirty (though probably that's just me being a social retard and not knowing what actual flirting is). 3 months later I'm still fantasizing about her and imagining our hypothetical future life together.

Now try and guess how much experience I have with women.

Attached: 1561508386085.jpg (577x575, 59K)

1. Flag
2. Of course

actually missing out on any romantic feelings in ur adolescence is pretty bad according to many studies.

I believe that but the mentality is toxic and self-perpetuating.

jealous t b h

Why do you guys want gfs so bad?

noeeehh yessss???
i don't know to be frank, it was complicated

but the gist of it is, she hates me now and we've severed all contact for the past 4 years

no
but I also never tried cause I have no interest in that

>flag
>yes
The answers here are bias desu

I just want what is it like to be loved
I just want what is it like to be valued
Is it weird to not wanting to live a pathetic and worthless life and die?

US
Nope. Not at all. I was a closet fag. I had a date with a girl in 8th grade and we just watched a movie. She invited me because she saw me with my shirt off mowing the lawn apparently and wanted a date. Then when I was a sophomore I "dated" a girl for like 3 days and all we did was hug like once and then she said she was interested in someone else and I didnt give a shit.
It's not even that people would have cared if I were gay I was just a shy fuck. Makes me feel like shit though that I missed it. Spent college isolating myself so I didn't even get to have sex until 23 or January of this year.

Flag

No I didn't, and I'm not upset or sad about it. Gonna experience love in the present which is far more important than the past. My time is not out and neither is yours user.

Attached: 1536556069116.jpg (843x582, 263K)

1)America
2)a little bit
>Girl in my class who walks the same way as I do
>She's got a tremendous ass
>Like this girl who barely knew I exist
>Make jokes about Jews
>She finally notices me and we start talking
>I really like her because she's smart,funny and has a nice ass
>A week later she says she's moving to another state
>Another girl was into me but I put her on the back burner for the girl that was gonna leave
>Next year start talking to that girl who's still kind of into me but my game wasn't that great and I rarely saw her
>Meet girl in wrestling who's pretty hot and acts like she's into me one moment but get flakey the next day and just keeps going on this cycle
>Meanwhile another girl starts liking me and I put her on the back burner
>Girl from wrestling blue balls me at prom and starts dating this low IQ simpleton
>Text the other girl but she ghosts me so I delete every chick's number from my phone
Going to my 4th year in uni and it's been dry like a Lizard's anus in a desert. Haven't even seriously talked to any chick in the 3 years I've been here

never experienced
not experiencing
will never experience

Attached: bad.jpg (768x1026, 165K)

Based

>tfw had 1 date as a teenager and in my life so far, when I was 17
>was with a fat but cute girl who I had a crush on for 3 years before this and finally had the courage to ask out
>some people in my class thought i was a funny 'class clown' so they basically pressured her to accept my date offer because they liked me
>the date was at a trampoline adventure place where they have lots of trampolines
>we meet and go, everything is quite uncomfortable
>after a bit of walking however i made her laugh a couple of times
>felt really good and felt like I might be able to finally get a girlfriend
>we actually get to the trampoline place and get onto the tramplines
>this is when the trouble starts
>i don't really know how I am supposed to interact with her whilst bouncing on trampolines
>she is bouncing away quite happily
>i am trying to figure out how i can interact with her on trampolines
>it can't be too physical
>it also has to be funny because trampolines are meant to be fun
>come up with the perfect plan
>i will quickly sneak out and crawl underneath the trampoline floor and push her from below sending her into the air
>will boost her upwards and make her trip here more fun
>i leave the door of the trampoline floor
>she is looking at me confused
>i look and realise its impossible to get underneath it
>i crouch down and start inspecting the floor to try and find a way in
>can't
>get really fucking pissed off at this
>get back onto the trampolines
>go back over to her
>grab her and throw her into the air as hard as I can
>she kind of flops over and skids across the trampolines burning her arms
>starts crying
>i try to explain my actions but she doesn't believe i was trying to make her have a good time
>no dates since

Attached: clownpepe.jpg (229x220, 8K)

flag
yes. i was 10, she was a newfag in my class. she spent her first day at school with me, we hold hands, my heart was pumping like a motherfucker, she was pure. then one day i moved to a same sex school and lost her..

It’s over

>3 months later I'm still fantasizing about her and imagining our hypothetical future life together.
Holy shit, are you ME?

No. My formative experiences basically destroyed me emotionally and I shy away from intimacy.

Attached: 1401917470346.jpg (1167x879, 104K)

kek

no.
I'm ugly and no woman will ever like me. I will die alone inhaling helium before i'm thirty

Iktf

We only have one life, there’s no afterlife. It’s tragic that you miss out on things that normal people have experienced and enjoyed.

I can think of like ten girls I could have successfully pursued as a teenager that I never did because I was an anxious little runt

i wish that were true...

I went to highschool wher whites were a minority and I wasn’t in with them. I’m an outcast and I dislike nonwhites for ruining everything in my life.

I use to hug a male friend fully clothed when I was 11. Other than that nothing.

Flag
In fact I was so scared of missing out on teen love that I decided to force myself to have a one sided crush. I fell in love and it ended up being super fucking painful for no reason. So once again I’m responsible for my own shitty life