Which one one them cunts has the best opportunities for a med poorfag? I dont take much space,i promise

Which one one them cunts has the best opportunities for a med poorfag? I dont take much space,i promise

Attached: 174733043-56a409285f9b58b7d0d50c95.jpg (960x671, 56K)

Come to New Zealand. We need more Souvlaki shops,

Being a citizen of EE still has its perks,in regards of wrok and studying abroad,so i have to politely decline

sweden

Sadly, too full of immigrants

sweden, the rest are full

yeah which makes it the perfect choice for a med like you

meds are superior

your food, yeah

everything else, no.

I heard Finland is very nice and are basically begging for more european immigrants

Attached: 1454100357608.png (437x452, 246K)

You re supposed to be the most sparcely populated european country, dont you lie to me

wrong

you only have more money but we are better

I could never make it as an immigrant. It's basically life as a second-class citizen and the "natives" will never accept you. Is it really worth it?

Is it really hard to stay in your shithole?

I dont mingle well with arabs

finland has population of 104m. don't believe ((their)) lies

Can Scandis confirm on that?

>wanting to leave mediterranean paradise for a frozen, cultureless shithole because muh gdp

they're sad and pathetic why would you care about what they think? Go there and show them who's boss, they're all cowards irl anyway, insect mentality

It's your average zoomer who thinks he's better than his countrymen and other immigrants
SAGE and ignore

Attached: 1512572094160.png (1399x540, 85K)

Only the landscapes are amazing,the peoples' mentality here is the same like every ther barbaric balkan country

This. I'd also miss this place too much

>muh paradise
every time

Seems we have another roach infestation

this italian girl thought she could go to sweden and "show them who's boss" now she's getting piped by a nordic bull

Attached: 21514124.jpg (1080x1080, 71K)

I'm pretty sure we have the best NEET system

you will always be "that foreigner", and its like that all over the world

I wish i could crush at your place neighbor, but your cunt doesn't fare well either

NEET system as like they can't force you to anything. Just cut your benefits for -20%.
But if you get some training = means drinking coffee for 2-3h/day 2 days a week you get more money
But if you want to get a job not the best place

It's the same everywhere. Maybe less so in New World countries. In Europe you'll always be a fucking foreigner with a weird name.

some people like 'exotic' friends

I know i had a croatian pet once

I think they're being overly dramatic. You just need to put effort into integrating and people really won't treat you much differently, at least in my experience.

They have more money than you because they are better

Attached: 1534436694240.jpg (236x236, 13K)

sweden

That is what i expect anyways,i just want a steady job and my peace,

You need to go back abdul

A malevolent man would think this is suspicious,not me though

He's full of shit, ask anywhere else but Jow Forums

Go to sweden please they're really progressive and hospitable towards foreigners. The women love brown guys. Please go to sweden i beg you!

But i ve already paid for my finnish lang lessons,

Swedes speak perfect english and arabic. You'll do fine there!

Shut up,Harkonnen im coming in your cunt and nothing will stop this from happening

breaking into friendship circles is very difficult here, you might be an exotic pet to some people but you may find it hard to get real friends.

How much manipulation do i have to do to have swedish peole under my control?

swedes are aliens. especially real, non-westernised swedes. you're not even thinking on the right level to approach such a feat user

>Everything else, no.

>Better history.
>Friendlier people.
>Less crime.
>Less suicides.
>Hotter women
>Climate that is actually meant for humans and not penguins.

I’m an immigrant here, it’s not too hard but I am Aussie. I’ve been here 3 years and don’t mind it. I don’t give a fuck about being accepted, I have mates. Danes will be friendly but it’s hard to get get accepted into a friendship group. My Gf isn’t danish but has lived here for most her life, her friends(who are Danish) are now mine too.

>Less crime.
>Less suicide
Have you check the news lately patrioti?

Have you checked eurostat lately, prodoti?

>Its a kelly thread

Attached: 1546727317494.png (540x590, 253K)

No,i have to check the space under my bed each time i go to sleep for any potential cutthroats

The most Greeks I've met while on all four of the Nordic countries(Iceland doesn't count) were in Denmark so go there. They say that they have prettiest women too but I preferred Swedish girls desu

>Swedish
>Girls

Have you been there? I presume no so I think I know better than you regarding Swedish girls

Attached: rNFHveIQoXecWEL-800x450-noPad.jpg (800x450, 27K)

I don't get why a greek with great culture, food, tradition, history and great climate would want to come to a frozen shithole like Finland? Seriously go to sweden i beg you.

The children are taller than me there,i ve been a few times

I want to see that famous sisu spirit in person

How short are you? I'm 180cm and I felt normal there

1,70,,that is the difference

Yikes I get what you mean now. Wish you luck on deciding where to move and good night

fuck off, we're full

probably sweden or denmark tbqh

Full of shite,that is

ITT: absolute salty meds

Can confirm, unless you want to mingle with the most vapid and agreeable people.
You will always be a foreigner here, even your children will be considered foreign by a good margin of people.

God dammit

Attached: 300px-Crying_Cat_with_paw_up.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Why is being a foreigner a bad thing? I wouldn't move to Greece and start expecting everyone to call me Greek. And that's perfectly fine.

malaka

proud of being one

The competent ones of you are invited to come to Germany, we desperately need skilled workers. Hell, as long as you work and don't rape, come right in. We're not that fucked in terms of immigration yet, the more of you come, the fewer niggers and arabs we need. I'd take 5000 "unskilled" meds over a single unskilled Nafri, at least you know how to behave and are similar to us in terms of culture. We're rich, too. And the Scandis are similar to us, whether they like it or not.

Only concerning them: Hard choice. Probably Denmark for me, but it's more or less a personal thing.

>we desperately need skilled workers
bullshit, you had your share of doctors and engineers from syria, stop hogging all of them

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY GAYREEKS, ITRANSIANS OR SPAINTARDS

Yes, it's true. Do what the Indians do and just do your job, agree, passively treat them like children and hang out with your own and other normal people. Just make sure to keep it secret if you start to feel like you're surpassing them and definitely don't show off or brag. The whiteoid gets gravely insulted once they realize the stupid foreigner not only doesn't need their sympathies, but are actually better than them.

...You don't believe how much that hurts me. I knew it was bullshit from the start, but I've never seen such shilling in the media. Any there are more than enough people who believed it. I got to know some of the refugees from 2015 personally and most of them were alright, there's one who really is a perfect example of how to immigrate properly. He spoke German fluently after 6 months, made his Abitur with us (had good grades), even wrote a book, found a job and adapted perfectly overall. He's a real German now and he deserves it. But he himself knows and openly expresses that 80% of the guys that came here with him only cause trouble and should go back as soon as possible. It's a shame.

Why are Meds and Nords so tsundere for each other?

its really meds thats tsundere for nords
its always them sperging the fuck out, we just react to it.

honestly, for the longest time I thought and kinda believed I'll just end up in Germany since everyone from around here does exactly that and shills for it. One of my classmates already did it and another one is in the process.
But that whole refugee mess really put me off from the idea. Was even planning on looking into getting some education there regardless of already having a master's
At least I still keep this flag next to my desk at all times

>o-only they're tsundere for us, w-we just react to them being b-bakas
Peak tsundere.

dumb browser

Attached: IMG_20190721_022923.jpg (1440x1920, 924K)

low effort, low energy shitpost

Sorry for replying late. It's not that bad, unless you go to B*rlin. Seriously.

And I feel honoured.

do you happen to have an idea on which other cities would be decent to work at and live in? Specifically talking about software engineering

München is always a good place. Bavaria is rich as fuck and still very traditional, as you probably know. Many large companies can be found there, and everyone searches for software engineers since our digital infrastructure is way to weak for a nation with an economy like ours. You could find good job opening anywhere in Germany with a position like that. The Mittelstand struggles to survive. I myself live in Aachen (NRW), the local university is great for technicians/engineers and so on and there is a considerable industry around it.

Concerning migrants: All of Germany is more "diverse" than Croatia, I guess. B*rlin is the worst, some parts of Rhein-Ruhr are bad too. But you'll probably be fine. Crime rate is still very low, economy is still stable. It's not as bad as you think. It's just that pre-2015 was even better.

>basically on the border with belgium and nl
that looks comfy
And yea, I'm probably overreacting about that whole ordeal but I just can't help it, it bothers me way too much for an unknown reason. Well I better get started on learning the language as a prerequisite to anything else, I really regret skipping all those german classes at school now

You have every right to be concerned, it's just natural. Don't worry.
Knowing the language is always great, especially in Germany. Similar to the Scandinavian countries, Germans are usually quite reserved and introverted. Getting to know people can be hard at first, so being able to communicate in their own language is a huge plus. I didn't even know you had German as a school subject, I'm really happy about this.

Aachen is comfy, a real student city. The RWTH had a good reputation. Large city with many nice towns around it, but not too big. Modern and historical (Aachen Cathedral for example, really a sight to see). Being close to the border is cool, too. Close to Köln and all of Rhein-Ruhr, but also not far from more rural areas like the Eifel. There are worse regions to grow up and live in. I've never lived anywhere else though...

>I didn't even know you had German as a school subjec
Yea, German is a common optional subject you can take in elementary schools here and then you can continue it in highschool I'm pretty sure. I don't even know if there are any other languages you can even learn that way in elementary schools(other than mandatory english). I'm willing to bet it's due to overall popularity, everyone always just takes german, even my class was pretty packed. I think highschool is the earliest people can take some other ones like french/italian/spanish.
Sadly I kept missing like every other class because I was really fucking lazy back then and the class schedule was dumb and required me to go home after the regular classes then come back to school later in the day for the german class

we don't have anything against european immigrants but we don't like rapist muslims like spaniards or croatians

why are you so rude

Wow, that's cool. It makes me glad and proud that our language is so popular in Croatia. And don't worry about your past mistakes. German may be quite hard to learn, but people won't have a problem with you struggling a bit at first.

I'll go to sleep now (like in the next 10 minutes), it's been great talking to you. Maybe we can find each other again soon, I'll keep browsing Jow Forums and will keep a look. I'd also be glad to see you coming to Germany, but you obviously don't have to. I hope you won't get disappointed by us.

Thanks and Good night!

good night fren

Attached: 1424857990338.png (426x364, 10K)

yes
well, if you already moved i guess its good to commit to your delusion
i dont mean to be rude but maybe you should just stick to your side of europe instead of coming here like the rat you are

>i dont mean to be rude
>proceeds to be rude

Attached: 1550517590189.jpg (630x355, 22K)