Your kunt

Your kunt
Do you support the Megali idea, an idea which proposes that the borders of Greece should look something more like they did in ancient times

SWEDEN
YES

Attached: 1563641884059.png (1220x786, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, Greece belongs to Turkey

There are more Turks in Istanbul than Greeks in Greece

No, Greece belongs to Macedonia

You stole my image and thread

Attached: F54B0727-ACC4-483C-917B-1471B6B03D16.jpg (378x378, 28K)

it would've been nice when greeks actually lived in those places

greece didn't exist in ancient times

Nothing a little deportations and mass killings couldn't fix, the Turks would know!!

the cities, specially istanbul are filled with turkish buildings by now, though

Retard, Greeks did exist, and their population was spread out something like this (they had bigger colonies aswell, so if anything, i' being conservative)

And before there were Turkish buildings there were Greek/byzantine buildings!!! Nothing a little reconstruction and torches can't fix, the Turks would know!!

Guys wish me luck the next days I might find the 1874 gras m80 my great grandfather had during the Greco-Turkish war

greece=/=greeks

Based
Retarded faggot, WHAT MAKES GRRECE GREECE IS NOT A STATE OR GOVERNEMNT IT'S THE PEOPLE RESIDING THERE BEING GREEK

Already posted this in another thread about fighting for greeks against the asian menace
Flag
Yes

Attached: Headhunting.png (720x990, 236K)

Absolutely based

Good, can you find his body in the bottom of Aegean sea? lmao

Modern Greeks are bunch of Arabs LARPing as Greeks.

Also Greeks were colonizers in the Anatolia who genocided native Anatolians, but Turks eventually liberated that lands from the brutal Greek occupation.

probably, he killed some turks, so probably got lots of sand in his boots, if you don't water that sand down you go straight to the bottom

we used to, but we watered our sand down and now we're white. I see you still haven't watered your sand down, since I see you still have a jihad star flag on

Yes.

Reminder that Hungarians and Greeks have been allies ever since the times of Nagy Sandor.

No, Greece belongs to France

faggot neo-bizantine empire

>greeks are white
Lel maybe after you pay your debts.

shitskin making demands pfhahahah, fuck off back to your shithole , shitskin, haha fucking sandpeople think they can talk back to whites pfhahahah

know your fucking place, just because it's the internet doesn't mean you're any more higher in the social ladder, hjahaha

I mean wtf are you thinking shitskin? pfhahahahahah just be glad I dont ignore you like we do in real life.

hahahah fucking shitskin pfhahahahahahahah
shitskin you for real? ah shit I think he is pfhahahahah

Oh it's THAT argument again

Arabs are far better than turds anyways

Imagine being Greek standing on the ruins of the greatest ancient White people crushed by Christianity and Christian immigrants

Attached: aiportraits_1563684032.jpg (512x512, 12K)

>all these anti-greek bullshit posts from shitskins
yikes

No

Jk I love Arabs and I wouldn't compare them to Gr**ks. Gr**ks are below insects.
Go have some another plastic surgery to look more Caucasian while sexpats ride your women, chong.

The greeks had there chance in 1920 yet they still fucked up
KYS, turks are BASED

Attached: 472px-Zonaro_GatesofConst.jpg (472x600, 76K)

No, fuck off greekaboo

Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Tell me more wonderful stories about the good guy winning.

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

cope

>Sussu, he has so good cock1!!!!!

proxy/english teacher
real Korean BVLL

ansolutely BASED. Turkey belongs to the true heirs of BYZANTIVM

France
Obviously yes

Attached: 1536398895-c-data-users-defapps-appdata-internetexplorer-temp-saved-images-untitled-17.png (204x153, 49K)

Turkey
Yes

fuck you for forgetting us

I do.
North Epirus je Greece
East Thrace je Greece
Aegean Coast of Anatolia je Greece
Cyprus je Greece

Attached: grece megali.png (1280x841, 577K)

>Greece? Yes ofcourse i believe it's a third world shithole that needs to be partioned between Albania,FYROM,Bulgaria and Turkey. And Athens should become an International zone controlled by the EU so they pay off all their debts. Ofcourse also the Native Greek population will have no human rights and should be treated like 2nd class citizens.

Attached: 1563641716298.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Does anyone have the number where you can call to random swede and talk to them in english? I want to fuck some random swede in the ass.

Italy
YES GREEK BROS

>WTF,how can you not support Greater GroßByzantium.We need to go to war with a country that is 4 Times more powefull then us and reclaim Constantinople!!! Are you a fucking Turkroach or something!!!??

Attached: 1561307172049.png (708x800, 39K)

/Thread

Why do some people assume that human lives are equal?

Flag
As long as it destroy turkish nation I am down with it.

He wasn't killed in the war

>what is the Six days war
>arab league 100,000,000
>some scuffed 4,000,000 isrealis

guess who won t*rkroach

>Greekroach supports Israel because he thinks i'm Turkish

Attached: 1563702073046.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Greeks and Turks are genetically same people. Just differences of religion and language.

Came here to post this

Edit: Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!