Never forget Eurocucks

never forget Eurocucks

Attached: tapICdy.jpg (1200x868, 285K)

umm that doesn't seem like correct scaling

Why is the US so small compared to to the RVSSIAN BVLL?

That we are bigger than you and almost twice as many people live here...?

Attached: 7676.png (547x494, 128K)

tasty cope

Alter verpiss dich doch einmal mit deinem Scheißbild

>n-n-no I d-didn't get b-blown the fuck out
>quick say "COPE"

SEEETH

Attached: bder.jpg (1411x1080, 84K)

If you soyjack me, you're a faggot

Europe
>each nation has its own unique culture, language, and identity
>rich heritage that stood the test of time
Burger Land
>99% of country is made up of strip malls, walmarts, and goblinos
>only noteworthy states are vapid hellholes (New York and CA)
Never Forget Burgercucks

look at this landlet trying to be relevant. you are coping so hard right now, i find it amazing that all 85 million of you fuckers dont live shoulder to shoulder

welp when best korea overruns you dont come crying to us for help

That's really shitty. Tons of people means less opportunities for sizable land ownership. There's no better feeling than working your ass off for a few years, buying a 10 acre plot all for yourself and building a nice big ranch on it.

America is almost the same exact size of Europe yet people still think all Americans are exactly the same. And they call US ignorant.

There is literally no difference between the people of NYC and the idiots of cal.

yes, but there is a difference between midwestern german americans who still speak german in small pockets and spanish americans (no,not mexicans)of the southwest and french americans of louisiana.

The dividing lines in America don't go by state, they go by civilization status. The real difference in culture is between urbanites and ruralites.

face the facts burger, american culture is one of the most worst things to happen upon the world since smallpox

>50 million people in the area of kentucky
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

4.46 million people in Kentucky and still irrelevant cry more Burgerfag

>me country bigger therefore me country better

Attached: 84287182.jpg (684x640, 318K)

tasty cope
more biodiverse than you

bigger than you kid

Attached: 1558770528129.png (1027x535, 41K)

btfo

Based

wtf I though only GIs posted under your flag.

The revolutionary war truly was a bitch slap to the Euro colonial timeline. Imagine how much different the world would be if America's land was fully divided between Euro powers. Europe's potential was permanently cucked when America gained independence, and even further when the US actually owned all the land from coast to coast. Europe lost HALF of its potential colonized land because some Anglos got butthurt over taxes.

Attached: 1533533562654.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

Attached: big boy club.png (469x414, 96K)

>99% of country is made up of strip malls, walmarts
This is very true. Never come here.