Why do Americans say this ?

Why do Americans say this ?
If it came to food-wise then Vietnam would still win because there are approximately close to 10,000 Viet restaurants in the US
While there are only 3 McDonald’s at best in Vietnam

Attached: 5504B2B3-B063-4DB0-8E80-334C44619AC9.jpg (640x1004, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L3aKFzQ9gA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine getting this asshurt over a meme

If America had won, Vietnam wouldn't have any McDonalds because nobody could afford to eat there

>Imagine
bet you dont even have to

>enslaved by communism
Christ

Attached: cringe23.jpg (816x459, 41K)

It’s not even a meme , I run into this saying every time 'hurr sure , we still won because a McDonald’s opened in Vietnam'
Just google it

shut up and go get me a box of bananas faggot

Using their argument , Vietnam would have won the war since the 80’s

Attached: 424530A9-9B6C-4300-BFEC-868CC44F4B98.jpg (640x884, 202K)

You do realize that the majority of Vietnamese owned businesses in the US are either from immigrants pre-war. Or from people that fled the country to escape the communist government. Right?

what's the point of this thread? North Korea bans McDonalds for a reason because it would mean accepting American labor, financial, and safety regulations in their country. They reject this for the same reasons Iran, Pakistan, China, Russia and Cuba do.

Why does this matter again? Just let it rest, the opinions of some autists on the Internet won't affect the rest of the world in any meaningful way.

So ? We still have more Viet restaurants in the US compared to the McDonald’s in Vietnam

Imagine getting this butthurt over VIET BVLL cultural victory

OP when your national airline tried running flights between your capital and San Jose all your cousins got fucking pissed off and forced them to use Saigon instead of Ho Chi Minh City. They put an ad featuring Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnamese which led to a public uproar and subsequent removal of the billboard by Viacom.

Same applies when China's airline used their national flag on a billboard and Chinese complained so it was removed by the owner. It was replaced by a United Airlines ad featuring the Taiwanese flag.

What does that have anything to do with the topic of this post ?

all Vietnamese culture here is borne from people who aided us and got out on our evacuation flights. They are not fans of communism or socialsim or whatever your country became after we left. Same for Chinese nationalist refugees who came in ten years earlier.

>wars are won based on the amount of foreign restaurants a nation has

heh, guess who won the war of 1846-1848, Polk

Attached: 0roefytc6ss11.jpg (300x577, 16K)

All McDonald’s here are from America , who are not fans of Vietnam and Communism .
10,000 Viet restaurants in the US vs half a dozen McDonald’s in Vietnam
Even if only 1% of that Viet restaurant were North Vietnamese it would still beat the McDonald’s in Vietnam through sheer numbers
Face it mutt , we won the war both strategically and culturally

It’s just a thing mutts usually say on the Internet when talking about a war they lost .
'Hurr sure well a McDonald’s just recently opened in [insert country] , so in the end we won the war culturally hurr durr I have stage 5 diabetes '

>even if 1% were North Viet

It isn't. Seriously just drive though all the places the refugees were put (southern San Jose and southern Sacramento), if you were to express pro-communist opinions people would spit on you and beat the shit out of you. Same if you were to wear your country's flag on a shirt, this more than anything else is what causes fights between antifa/poser communists in local highschools and Vietnamese.

You do realize that all the VCs here actually hate your country right? It's something they share with Cubans. These are not people open to compromise like Chinese or Koreans are, they actually hate you and will continue hating you for as long as you exist.

Just accept that we also won the war culturally mutt .
South Vietnamese refugees are still part of Viet culture , and if they open a restaurant in US , that still means that they are spreading Viet culture .
Dumb mutt

>South Vietnamese refugees are still part of Viet culture , and if they open a restaurant in US , that still means that they are spreading Viet culture .

Most of them are christian or converted when the helicopters came, because spoiler the only way they could even get in line was if they knew an American to tag along with and there were more priests and peace corps volunteers than engineers and businessmen. They also REALLY hate you and a fight would start IRL if you suggested you're part of the same group. Again this is how school fights start... someone decides to wear a Che shirt and suddenly grandpa is getting out of the car and throwing shoes a them. Or, since they're American now, just fucking running them over and claiming it's an accident.

Also.... they own cars now. They aren't running boats like they did back home. This enough is a major cultural change, they aren't raising rice and they eat bread now. For every 1 south asian style mall (mostly filled with nip stores) there's 10 American style strip malls they're smoking at.

We never lost the war you fucking bitch. Stop implying that we did.

This butthurt because his country can’t influence Vietnam while VIET BVLLS are winning the cultural war
Kek , end of discussion

Attached: 33238C8E-9B70-474E-8779-50CAAF982C54.jpg (447x448, 49K)

>We never lost the war you fucking bitch. Stop implying that we did.

Attached: 1549988595290.jpg (785x731, 101K)

you're putting in too much effort to argue with, at best, a proxy and at worst a sexpat loser

They're butthurt because your grandparents stole everything they had and forced them from their own home. That's kind of a shitty thing to do.

>viet posters absolutely BTFO of american posters on the meme front

kek

Probably but I live around these people and have had to deal with anticommunist bs all the time. The whole "Victims Of Communism" foundation garbage is primarily VCs looking to get free money out of Vietnam's current government. They go to gun stores, buy all the soviet surplus jackets, and burn them. They really do not like modern Vietnam.

And how do I know you’re a not a Chinese businessman buying real estate in Australia ?

Attached: 21FF135C-24AA-41A8-8F7F-CD92B1C2D93A.jpg (640x640, 34K)

>loses to the Comanche

>loses in the cultural war

Attached: D9CB3EA6-2A6E-47D9-BAEA-6723E08CDED4.jpg (250x235, 22K)

why are you guys talking about cultural victories ? it wasn't american civilization vs vietnam it was the american army who was just trying to help south-vietnamese government against another vietnamese government, americans were just here for support

What language are we all posting in?

British

Fucking faggot, it was a proxy war between KGB and CIA. Never played Black Ops, cunt?

i played death to spies instead

Because Americans usually say 'but we won in Vietnam culturally'
So I’m just pointing it out

It's americano

Explain how with music, movies, fashion and tv?

Comanche restaurants in Mexico: 0
Mexican restaurants in Colorado, Texas, Nuew Mexico: +1,000

sorry redskin, you lost :v)

Attached: 155534946077.jpg (480x491, 44K)

americans are retards, they produced so much medias and culture about the war and still know nothing about it

>goes to reddit
>complain about it here
jesus christ

>Loses to unorganized frontiersmen

Cope

ah yes, 58k dead americans, billions spent, 153k wounded. all to put a McDonald's in Vietnam. totally worth it.

Most Mexican can’t name ONE America good , while most Americans can name atleast two MEXICAN food
CHI’D

Attached: D91D0824-9B02-432E-A7DA-75F02105C16A.png (1036x1154, 244K)

How is it cope when the argument is from reddit and not here? a better question would be why aren't you arguing with them?

I'm actually a vietfag living in america, I bet you are some fucking anglos larping because there isn't much to do on a sunday afternoon

nope, according to the americans in the image OP posted, the country with more foreign restaurants lost the war

redskins have no restaurants here, yet the southern US is full of mexican restaurants

sorry redskin your great great grandfather lost the war :v)

*American food

>Dosent know that fajita and chilli is Texan not Mexican
lol

rainy*

>Have civil war for and against Communism
>Yanks come and insert themselves into said civil war
>Fuck every women there is, napalm ever civilian they see, get fucked in the ass by farmers with AKs
>Communism wins civil war after Yanks leave
>ENSLAVED BY THE THING THEY FOUGHT FOR!
Something tells me that yanks did more harm than good in said conflict.

>No argument
>reddit strawman
really makes you think

>fajitas
from the north of mexico
>chilli
lmao what the fuck is that

American food isn’t popular in Vietnam while Vietnamese food is so much more popular in America
VIET’D

Attached: 88AF5AC1-3DB8-4295-88DC-F76D95BBD83B.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>from the north of mexico
Texas is north of Mexico correct lol

seethe harder redskin :v)

can the Comanche in the reserves even afford food?

Attached: 1557261754200.png (500x500, 312K)

>Why yes, I died for McDonalds' new branch, what gave it away?

Attached: 8630d90802c7b1d0b70d94c39ab2ec1cb90d3f45ad4e38a434f74cce1d384b4b.png (547x433, 12K)

One of your cousins here almost killed me the other day by putting all of the spices on my sandwhich after I instructed them to make it "mexican hot" during my order. Fuck you it ruined my shift.

Attached: vietnam398234.jpg (1000x668, 247K)

>Seething mexican loses to Comanche and farmers

do Tex-Mex autists really believe cutting meat in thinner stripes and then frying it is considered cuisine?

>why yes , I base the conclusion of a war on how many restaurants I have in the enemy’s country . But get assblasted when the enemy country do the same

Attached: 52726300-509B-45D8-A2CF-D300E0C5535D.jpg (500x520, 71K)

Why are you so mean to us?

>Landmines still killing Vietnamese to this day and agent orange causing deformities

again

Mexican Restaurants in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, etc: +1,000

Attached: 1562605138382.png (894x773, 43K)

Why do your fellow countrymen say that American won in Vietnam culturally just because ONE McDonald’s recently opened in Hanoi ?

Attached: AA94EF36-C212-4266-960E-DC87327207D4.jpg (2382x2931, 274K)

Considering it says that it originated in the south and west Texas ranches. Yep
Do Mexicans really try to take the credit of others?

>i am a piss skinned gook still asshurt over the war

there are a couple of autists who legit can only do one thing which is repeating a certain phrases and posting wojak or pepe edits from his folder over and over, regardless of what being said
i've encounter a korean poster on /sp/ behaved exactly like this

Again not an argument
Go to reddit where it was made

>agent orange
isn't that herbicide that yanks still use to this day?

Says the American of course.

Lol you’re the ones always making memes about us and mentioning the war
Even now , if the US decides to invade Iran , people will begin calling it 'Vietnam 2.0'
Definition of OBSESSED

Bet he's not even Vietnamese but some Canadian or Australian with a proxy

I am going to go to one of the McDonalds in Vietnam and buy a full meal in honor of the men who died to get it there during the war.

Attached: e0670638636e3bbf8b6a9ad5ea407354bdc9687c8a3c08fae18bfb6687f3e8e3.png (822x860, 1.25M)

>n-not an argument!

so you accept the fact than the US lost vietnam then?

They stopped using it in the 80's

t. Assblasted because the Viet food industry in US is worth ten times the McDonald’s in Vietnam

Point out where i said it didn't
I'll wait

He was being sarcastic.

>you’re the ones always making memes about us and mentioning the war
But you came from reddit because of memes there and created a thread here to meme

Your skin is the color of piss and you should really consider washing it off, mongoloid freak xd

Yeah fuck those retards.

Hundreds of Vietnam memes vs one thread on Jow Forums about Americans making Vietnam memes
We live RENT FREE in your guys’ heads

a tip to avoid feeding shitposters and larpers in the future
look at the file name of the pictures they posted, the ones that are saved from Jow Forums have a different format than pretty much anywhere else
very easy to notice pattern

it originated in Texas before Texas became part of the US, autist

also, why would anyone want to claim ownership of fried strips of meat when actual Mexican cousine has things like pic rel?

Attached: untitled.jpg (1322x808, 275K)

YOUR SKIN IS THE COLOR OF PISS
WE RAPE YOUR COUNTRY AND YOU CRY ABOUT OUR WAR CRIMES BUT YOUR SKIN IS THE COLOR OF PEE PEE
KYS XDDDDDD

>the mightest military in the world lost a war against rice farmers

oof

hold this L

Attached: 463.jpg (800x560, 267K)

>it originated in Texas before Texas became part of the US, autist
1930s was American and you never owned Texas because you could control the Comanche and enforce your claim dipshit.

Every Americans are obsessed with Vietnam
, even the presidents

youtu.be/L3aKFzQ9gA0

>Loses to natives with bow and arrows
beyond oof

Lmao we killed so many gooks in vietnam i wish we killed more. Shouldve sprayed agent orange over everything desu.

You ever been here? People are stupid. Patriotic for reasons they cant explain

Don't let the proxy fool you

>he believes people started cutting meat in thin strips before frying them in the 1930s
lol

but comanches have no restaurants here in Mexico XDDDDDDD

Why would I be a proxy, how do I know you’re not one yourself ?

Why are you guys so obsessed with us ? We BARELY think about you
Sometimes not at all

>He is trying to trivialize because the knows he's wrong
the damage control is strong in you

Attached: mex comanche.png (776x494, 353K)

Attached: 1563618000232.jpg (247x223, 14K)