How come White couldn’t prevent themselves from Jew?

How come White couldn’t prevent themselves from Jew?

Attached: 44CC4895-8C53-414C-AE5F-C1CF24889189.jpg (567x826, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h-IXx4tkTF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how come gooks don't come up with a medical procedure to make their penises bigger?

Yeah, I thought all those IQ points would have invented easy penis enlargement by now with a pill or something? You know if Asians made their penises adult sized their women would not be begging for white cock.

Because there's no such thing

Why don't Jews do it then? Aren't you guys all Chosen and smart? They would be many shekles to be made from actual penis enlargement.

youtu.be/h-IXx4tkTF0

Attached: 56098bc996b483e0787868c5-1494968526965.png (1529x860, 2.15M)

Its because we are happy with our size.

But your women keeping badgering me. Get to work so I don't have to avoid asian sexual advances like the plague.

Why should i care about random women? i dont give a shit whom they choose to fuck.

>no such thing
explain how people with sickle cell anemia have megalophalluses then, they experience high flow priapism and have massive dicks as a result

But if Asian women just stuck with Asian men then there wouldn't be any problems. They only fuck around outside of their race because of your penises, if you figure out enlargement then Asian women will love you long time.

torontosun.com/news/world/billionaire-dies-during-paris-penis-enlargement-op
If it existed and worked well there wouldn't be people who have small or today's average and people would not fall victim to those jelq or pump or pill stuff that destry their dick or give them erectile dysfunction or other health problems.
That can't get hard properly, yeah.

Yeah, so use your Jew brains to make a pill or topical thing that actually works. You'd be richer than Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Khun, all those big Jews combined.

Whites are gullible barbarians.

Attached: 0de.png (1096x604, 57K)

It doesn't exist just work out and you might achieve something.

>They only fuck around outside of their race because of your penises
It's much more than that. Asian women date other races because Asian men are the most feminine male race. Feminine appearence all over, and short too.

Asian women would rather date a nigger than someone of their own. Pretty sad.

There's no way to increase the size of your dick and have it remain fully functional.
If there was it would be the first thing discovered by modern medicine and the largest industry on earth.

If you don't think Jews have their spot in China or Korea then you're typically blind and barbarically stupid like Asians.

I'd start by looking into China's Economic Miracle" to see where the money for this "miracle" really came from. If you don't find anything they're you're just as gullible as all the other Asians.

I summon Japan to this thread

Attached: 1-12101PJR9-5001.jpg (600x811, 330K)

Asian women wouldn't be dating outside their race after their Asian men slam their pussies with upgraded cocks, they wouldn't even be able to walk towards other races.

how has this silly little post caused so much seething?

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

Shitposting bumps up the numbers pretty good.

Simply a disadvantage in material and manpower.