What's the point of living if you are not a pussy slayer?

What's the point of living if you are not a pussy slayer?

Attached: 1475171098001.jpg (1475x1837, 1.95M)

>jockeys having a high IQ
L O L

By becoming a literal pussy slayer

Take the Bundy pill, my fren

>just invest a quadrillion of dollars in yourself brah

prostitutes

Attached: 1547743052479.jpg (758x644, 64K)

I don't fit anywhere on this scale
help

You dont need that much money to feed qts feet first into woodchippers

To produce shit and scam them

Attached: Corporal_Patrick_Tillman.jpg (500x652, 176K)

How about ignoring r9k-tier blackpills for a start? Reality is nowhere near that bad in any part of the fucking world.

You don't have to be special to have sex

>didn't reproduce
>died fighting a war for his jewish masters

Genetic dead end
t. Evolution

>You don't have to be special to have sex

Attached: 3ZR1sm0gf7o1_1280.jpg (960x643, 46K)

cumbrains, all of you

>cumbrains, all of you

Attached: femcelina.png (229x295, 106K)

I would want none of these above. Slayers - gay
Chads - retards
Normies -boring/little retard
Incels -perhaps the most decent, if they didn't take those weirdo selfies and act incel. First left incel is decent but looks like is gonna kill himself
Genetic trash - just both unhealthy and retard, I can't

I missed my best friend who was a Slayer, best ways to get 9/10 girls.

this so much. im genetic trash, aspie/autistic, full of acnes and still slay when i go for it.
>just be yourself
>have sex
its that simple, really.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH DUDE TEACH ME HOW TO TROLLLL

>Wanted to become Chad since I have a decent face and height but a bit of an overweight retard
>Get semi-Jow Forums
>No idea how to approach girls
Fuck

Attached: 1558112060546.jpg (422x600, 80K)

>t. seething incel

>just b urself bro
Real advice for incel anons, don't be yourself in your current state. Go into a mirror, look at yourself and think "If I was a girl, would I fuck this?". After reflecting about it, do exercise, get Jow Forums, you'll see that your confidence will a boost and you'll feel like a Chad. That confidence is what you need, even if you don't look like a Greek God, if you develop that tiny bit of arrogance and you look decent, that's what you'll need.

No, grill. I get in between Slayer and incel men, good looking and smart but not gay. And not dumb chads or normies

>No, grill (male)
Fixed.

Correct

>/fit
Yeah, just fucking use steroids, protheines, gainers, GYM i.e. waste a lot of monies and time and become barely looking better because you are a manlet, you have narrow shoulders and your health is compelely fucked due to untermensch genes. And also GYM won't give you a big penis and lower voice.

You can always do it at home and exercise makes you release testosterone which turns you into more of a man. No one other than Jow Forumscopebots are convincing you to stay as a degenerate waste of skin.

It's nothing like that. Why don't you try actually going on Jow Forums and seeing how it's done?

No steroids, just have good diet and move, you'll feel less angry than you sound and more chill. Apart from looking better physically due to health, you'll be more attractive due to a more confident behaviour. Unless your penis is under 13-14 cm, you can have a completely satisfying sexual life, just be happy of it and use it well

Because it's too late. I should have started getting fit when I was at least 12-13 yo. After 18 you can't change your skeletal proportions.

he made that so obvious and you still can't comprehend the post bro

to be a bussy slayer

Attached: 1544934690308.jpg (556x989, 77K)

I think that the 'creep' guy on the left looks better that all the 'normie' guys. Am I wrong?

That's one aspect that's now lost from you. There's a lot more that you can improve on, and the sooner you start the better.
An improvement from a 1/10 to a 2/10 is still a huge improvement.

Just do it, worst case scenario you help your health without fucking, which already is not little. You'll see you're wrong, apart from the fact that men keep growing till 25yo, even a middle aged person can improve posture, back problems, and help frame with building muscle and shaping a figure

Where does he fit?

Attached: b4b98a83da0cd1ebc13248bcb951a6a3.png (988x1190, 462K)

the problem is guys look in the mirror, see a insecure faggy bastard and think yeah, a fedora will fix this. or they try to hard to work out, dress properly and do all kinds of shit to become something they are not. we guys can spot a pair of fake boobs or a stuffed bra from miles away, girls can spot a fake dude the same way. seriously be yourself, just put away all the weird stuff. there are girls out there who will be happy to date and fuck you. also lower your standards and work your way up.

Attached: yknow.jpg (696x931, 148K)

If you're that hopeless, think about one thing. There's nothing you'll lose from doing it, aside from muscle soreness, you'll get both mental and physical gains

>there are girls out there who will be happy to date and fuck you.
In my experience that's incorrect.
t. Been to 7 nations, 4 english speaking, only ever had sex by paying.

Attached: 1514516697836.png (633x758, 32K)

Well, if you tell an insecure faggy bastard to be himself, he'll be what you just described, an insecure faggy bastard. In your case, you don't sound insecure of yourself and you seemed to have accepted for what you are.

>lower you standards
you missed that part

I tried man. At the end of the day I'm just an ugly retard who's afraid of socializing and I thought traveling would help me change that. Some people are just idiots, don't be like me Jow Forums friends.

Post face

And be spammed in every thread for years? No thanks, I come here daily.

I'm here to help

>There's a lot more that you can improve on
There's literally nothing I can improve. How can you improve narrow shoulders? And also to fix my nose I have to pay like more than 1000 $ (rhinoplasty).
>also lower your standarts
That means "just go for landwhales/dykes and other complete disasters", doesn't it?

Cyberpunk?

labor force

Shoulders can be improved by exercising, stretch opens and muscle gives a larger appearance. Won't be the double but surely look much better.
Nose- post face. Perhaps can be fixed just by smiling

>That means "just go for landwhales/dykes and other complete disasters", doesn't it?
yes. the same as the girls fucking you would have to do. lower your standard to your level, if you are 1/10 go for 1/10, when you have done a few you will feel more confident, you know your way around girls. like magic you are 2/10. they might talk to their friends, every reputation is a good reputation, like magic you are 3/10 to them and that gives more girls to fug. if you are born ugly like me you have to work for it, just accept it.

Ugly people shouldn't breed. That's all I can say about it. Humanism is the reason btw why ugly incels like me are alive and suffer.

this isn't international discussion.

First left? Middle incel looks chad as fuck. Also are you the owner of those baby pics?

You're the sort of person who asks for help but refuses to follow the advice

>That means "just go for landwhales/dykes and other complete disasters", doesn't it?

You sweet summer child. It means go for the elderly, the insane and the deformed. Ladnwhales are fucking semi-chands.

what's the point of being a pussy slayer?

He should fix his hair, get some sun and smile, but yes he doesn't look bad neither.
No I'm not childhood pics user

I didn't ask for help.

To honor and worship god

>slayer
>pro models wearing make up

I guess men should wear make up.

based and eugenics-pilled. Why must we suffer like this?

god has made us suffer our entire lives for no reason. Why must i worship him?

Who would literally take the time to write this and put it together?

Also I feel like it is a little too hard on Normies. Definitely makes what is supposed to just be normal people a little too pathetic.

Either a massive narcissistic douchebag who identifies as chad or (more likely) an insecure incel
Either way both are cancerous and obsess over social validation

It wouldn't make much difference since ugly women will breed.

Become like a churka, the pussy pussy slayers fears the churka

Attached: 1527980495572.jpg (960x634, 84K)