Why is Jow Forums so transphobic? We are people too

Why is Jow Forums so transphobic? We are people too

Attached: 1552708148091.jpg (768x768, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5v-4up_MGo
youtube.com/watch?v=eoSYQXBToqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys pedik

no one would care if you kept your fetishes in the bedroom like the rest of the people

but no faggot, you have to blast your faggotry all the time, it's no different than furries and their "fursecution" faggotry

My fetish is a Mexican bitch

then fuck one?

Attached: 1561775318946.jpg (750x937, 99K)

>We are people too
Then why are you so suicidal?

>i seek out cherrypicked examples to get mad at, this is your fault

Walk out the basement, you have a full country of them.

Attached: 1375727222001.jpg (200x173, 10K)

crossdressing != being a tranny

it is not cherrypicking, every country has a major LGBTwhatever movement because trannies and other mentally ill faggots crave attention

I wouldn't be so phobic if you lot were put in labour camps.

This picture explains East Slavic sexual dimorphism.

>kept your fetishes in the bedroom like the rest of the people
normies are notorious for talking about their sexual lives tho
I mean, have you seen the new facebook meme "viernes de ahorcar rucas"?

Pretty sure he is american

Negative reaction from society

I didn't say the guy was Russian, but ~60-70% of men here look like him.

name the last time "normies" did a march where they sexualized children like you degenerates
youtube.com/watch?v=K5v-4up_MGo

youtube.com/watch?v=eoSYQXBToqM

jesus christ how the fuck is that allowed

schizos are people too but you don't see everyone telling them that they should do what the voices tell them and that there's nothing wrong with their brain

Narcongolombia everyone

Phobia means fear. I'm not afraid of them. I'm disgusted.

>2014
so 5 years ago, meanwhile degenerates are doing marches year after year on every city where they sexualize minors

seems like you degenerates are the real problem

Based

Doesn't chile have an school for trannies only?

One of my friends is paranoid schizophrenic. Do not associate him with these freaks.

Don't know but at this point, it would not surprise me at all

Hitler considered trannies as subhumans.

Attached: Young_Hitler.jpg (600x937, 72K)

Tвoeгo дeдa тoжe кcтa

Teмa, хyй cocи

Surely the through and through egalitarian society of the modern western civilization is not blame, not some overly sensitive mentally unstable people who can't walk a couple meters without taking offense about something and promise to literally kill themselves if a Starbucks employee will call them "sir" again. Or maybe the problem is that we're talking about a generation of people who are raised to avoid any responsibility and live in a plastic bubble, only encountering the world outside of their comfort zone through twitter?
There doesn't exist a single thing on this planet more pathetic than the modern western youth complaining about their "problems".

Attached: 1558519935630.png (1024x768, 376K)

Я нocoчeк a нe тёмa

Well according to the study where the high suicide rate comes from it is.
>through and through egalitarian society of the modern western civilization
Lmao, ai wish

According to a study that asked people with no understanding of responsibility "who's fault is that"? Please, dude, tell me more about how oppressive western society is causing high suicide rates among the aforementioned group of people through a group of chavs having a giggle at a neckbeard in a dress on Trafalgar Square. Pleas, tell me more how a Jenny "literal Hitler" from accounting department who refuses to use imaginary words is forcing someone to kill themselves.
Jesus fucking Christ, do you hear yourself? Go fucking tell a locksmith from Magadan about your senses.

Why do you retards give (You)'s to these mentally ill fags? That's all they want. Just hide the thread and move on, they know exactly why no one likes them

Attached: 1558624226321.jpg (1013x768, 175K)

You can have that conversation back in sosach if you want thanks

According to the same study where this is from

lolno

>We are people too

Attached: what-a-beautiful-sunset-10936146.png (500x441, 92K)