Why don't you settle for a cute Nordic girl?

Nordic countries provide the best and hottest girls in Europe. Their women are far better than any other ethnicity in Europe.

Attached: IMG_20190721_102625.jpg (387x498, 47K)

that's a nordic boy though

>boy

Because there's no such thing in France.
Only Beurettes and M*ds

>tfw no emma gf

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boy

Ok let's settle this once for all. Have you been humiliated by a scandi ?

french women are the hottest. nothing more sexy then a cute brunette from frace honhoning sweet hons of love into your ear

(((boy)))

no but my very presence humiliates scandis
I mean imagine putting the entire might of the scandinavian peninsula into trying to genocide a few tribes of wood elves stuck in some cursed backwater forest in karelia that's frozen three fourths the year and failing because you can't even find them half of the time and ending up believing they have magical powers so you don't even try to genocide them anymore because you are too afraid of elven curses

What's with the algerians?

Can you elaborate please I'm masturbating on your text.

no

Attached: 0CDDC106-69FD-4D2A-AB57-40B27DA5C6C1.jpg (512x512, 13K)

Attached: 1544005463624.jpg (2048x1152, 662K)

>Football team
Not fair and you know it.

23 looks cute

All of them are leftists and have no ass, no thanks

>11,6,4,23
Would hand hold

bc I like men and nordic men are hideous

Ok stfu bish

Attached: 9355.jpg (576x803, 102K)

Nordic women are there only for Pleasure. They'll cheat on you, they drink alcohol and get drunk. On top of that, they can't even cook. Put the pizza in the microwave and you're done

no i wish

Lmao

Because they are brutishly ugly

Little "man"

Attached: 1558020571506.png (400x400, 93K)

Little "dick"

Attached: 1495726677195.png (212x200, 17K)

It's 17.6cm bonepressed, little guy.

Attached: 1489690395040.png (863x651, 38K)

So it's tiny

Attached: 5845ca7c1046ab543d25238b.png (750x730, 104K)

If that's objectively tiny, I have bad news when it comes to the height of your people, Bilbo Baggio.

Attached: 1540102987588.jpg (455x401, 54K)

It is compared to mine, and so is the average size of your people compared to mine, Stacy.

Attached: 80b37f0bca55af750b585780d29c84a0.jpg (637x622, 47K)

You're mistaking your left leg for your penis. Have you tried lifting and looking under your winebelly, old man? Maybe you can ask your mom to help out since you still live with her.

Attached: 1524955102325.gif (70x105, 516K)

Nope I think that' s you, all that tree bark must have gone to your cornea. When are you going to lay off Dota and go outside instead of seething over my big cock? It's not the weather's fault. Is my cock making you seethe?

You're the one who brought cock into the game.
Gay much?

Attached: 1537816868098.jpg (750x924, 106K)

You' re the one who got offended by what mi cock like or does not like

Your cock will never be big as mine and you will never see it

Attached: pepe_frog.jpg (800x411, 34K)

I already told you that your cock is hidden under your belly. You can't see it. You're mistaking your left leg for it.
That why you dontt get girl cuz you walk on dick.

Attached: lol.jpg (334x446, 55K)

I dont get it. I basically told you I'm not gay yet you're still here seething over my cock, jealous of it. You want to have it inside you so much you're trying really hard not to gravitate around it. Go and live user, you just might fine the right boy for you

I hope were using metric here and not macaroni units.
From the public records I've seen, your cock is tiny and the homo checkbox is stamped with a small rainbow dildo.

why settle when you can play the field

I'm married to one of my own kind.

I think scandinavian society doesnt leave much space for much else other than snow and reading incomprehension, if I have to be honest about what I' m gauging here. Your cock will not grow with such an appalling level of illiteracy. Do follow my advice and you will have your boy. Goodbye

>He's running away.
Well I guess thats what gay manbaby hobbits do.

Jesus, unironically have gay sex already both of you

slavic girls > japanese girls > med girls = nordic girls > other girls >>>> nigger "girls"

>japanese

Attached: chrome_2019-04-27_15-35-29.png (616x533, 703K)

>boy

I will obtain 5 million swedish wives and 10 million french wives

Attached: aiportraits_1563684032.jpg (512x512, 12K)

No jilbab no interest

Attached: 1561579006865.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)