Respect to this man

respect to this man

america talk bad about this man but he did many good things for his country

Attached: Russia-news-Putin-under-severe-domestic-pressure-1151400.jpg (590x350, 20K)

>america talk bad about this man but he did many good things for his country

Attached: hmmmm 3 years of putin.jpg (438x395, 46K)

Attached: 1560283824731.jpg (190x210, 8K)

I worry that when he dies Russia will collapse and then it will be 1991 all over again with Russian women selling their assholes all over the world.

fucking based

that's because of corrupt jewish-bolshevik-western sanctions against russia killing the economy...

*ring ring*

Attached: 1562677272934.png (1080x1920, 760K)

No.

Attached: 1558932185472.jpg (553x552, 38K)

I hope Russia will collapse further, I really do.

>le sell out your country to oligarch jews and begin a new military arm race without fixing underlying poverty
No. If he were doing a good job, he would have made Russia into a Russian China (cheap production and materials, export to America with very favorable trading rights, build up economic strength and then jew everyone by buying up property, real estate etc)

moshi moshi putin desu

Attached: 1562677802531.jpg (357x321, 68K)

Dont worry about us monkeybrains, worry about yourself.

This. OP is probably just some diaspora faggot who hasnt visited in years and trusts the kremlin bot shilling he sees online

Delete these please, it's not funny.

hehehehe

Attached: 1562677895483.jpg (550x550, 126K)

Unpopular but redpilled opinion - Yeltsin would have been the best Russian president had he not sold out to the jews

but didn't china set up those policies way before the USSR collapse?

Attached: 2019-06-17-10-10-02.jpg (900x900, 58K)

also, China has far easier access to the Pacific Ocean, easter Russia had a much smaller industrial output than the west, it would not have worked

Will he dare to try to fucked up the 2020 election again ?

Attached: 1562524790470.jpg (211x239, 8K)

Russia has been copying China's economic example of accepting foreign investments because foreign business would be too big competition for businesses of their oligarchs but somehow they've failed to still develop their economy.
I'm not sure if it's because of sanctions, bad luck or maybe because they're incompetent Russians and not Chinese but they've still failed at developing their economy except at selling hydrocarbons, which is losing value.

That evil jew Kissinger was responsible for opening up China but I have no doubt that had one of Gorbachev's or Yeltsin's people approached America over setting up exclusive economic treaties rather than abruptly throw the Soviet econony to the oligarchs to feast and steal then Russia would have not only been far more militarily powerful but also much more wealthier, probably even more wealthy than China considering that Russia has huge deposits of natural resources in the far east. Now the only thing Russia has going for it is a natural gas pipeline to Germany and not much else. Economic strangulation of enemies (like what China is doing) is far more effective than threatening enemies with nuclear bombs

>election
>in Russia
Heh

>Gorbachev's or Yeltsin's people approached America over setting up exclusive economic treaties rather than abruptly throw the Soviet econony to the oligarchs to feast and steal
probably because the oligarchs were behind the coup

Attached: 1560062863261.png (1409x1388, 3.24M)

>but I have no doubt that had one of Gorbachev's or Yeltsin's people approached America over setting up exclusive economic treaties rather than abruptly throw the Soviet econony to the oligarchs to feast
The oligarch kangs would have never allowed that. Neither would the Americans since the red terror was pretty high then.

he is based