Wh*toids be like "this family relationship is too spicy, I'm moving out at 18"

>wh*toids be like "this family relationship is too spicy, I'm moving out at 18"

Attached: fast kek.jpg (1462x1462, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20181218/two-thirds-of-young-italians-are-still-living-with-their-parents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelian_hot_pot
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-20/finland-ranked-world-s-happiest-country-for-second-year-running
youtu.be/4S-8gF9GFJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you still sleeping with your mum? Wtf

18 is actually ok. Don't americans get thrown out at like 15 or so 16?

Attached: 1563652942021.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

NEETugal

That's a meme. Americans are changing and staying with their families more and more

>mfw I'm NEET while everyone else is wagecucking or in college
the 18 and your out is a hollywood meme

Attached: 128-1281930_9105314-neet-pepe.jpg (820x991, 293K)

Tfw you live in first world but still subhuman. Suicide

I managed to live rent free until 28

Attached: 2af305c004b189582ad1e8f435faad9e2c1059e23aa584d8cf266c94a3edae7b.png (720x644, 31K)

The entire "hahaha live in your mum's basement" meme is retarded. It removes all family bond.

>southrons be like "this job is too spicy! better stay with my mom until im 30!"

Attached: 1557314531777.jpg (600x539, 33K)

Why wouldn't I want to live in my own place though?

More like 40

>fingolians be like "this social interactions too spicy! better get gibs and stay indoors for months"

Attached: 1539255676515.jpg (352x356, 23K)

SEETHING thirdie

>southrons are unironically, statistically, factually, without exaggerations staying with their parents with no job until they are 30

Attached: 1521316788268.jpg (711x650, 39K)

t. shit fingolian parents

Based

dont you think its time to grow up ? Like for real? You leave your parents on average at the age of 30. How the fuck can southrons be such manchildren? Honestly...

Attached: 1542997410284.png (349x287, 119K)

Treating your kids like they were small children all the way into their 30's isn't great parenting.

it more has to do with traditional inheritance than being manchildren
almost everybody has a house in croatia and it's not so easy to afford to buy a new one
and nobody wants an aparment

There are more autistic fingolians hiding in their shitty apartments drinking themselves to death than there are southrons being neets at their parents'
I cant imagine what would happen to a fingolian if he was dropped somewhere around the world, most likely would just curl himself into fetal position in a corner and die of starvation.

Attached: Share-of-young-people-receiving-unemployment-or-disability-benefits.png (850x481, 85K)

you leave the house when you get married, what's the point of leaving at 18?

>Elephoids be like "this hay is too spicy, better recycle it first"

Attached: Elephant eats da poopoo.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

it isn't like that at all

Sure

>Penguids be like "This wound is too spicy, better lay down"

Attached: Penguin takes a nap.webm (640x480, 2.31M)

are you the selfhating animeposter that whines about being born in a slightly poorer area everyday

you know better than me...

Yeah, my parents have an apartment too, but at some point in a man's life its time to take responsibility and grow up. Sometimes you have to do things that are unpleasant. Like getting a job and realizing that you are a fully grown adult man.

No there aren't.
You're living with mommy but you're not receiving gibs for it.

bruh... come on dawg.
You gotta make something of yourself instead of waiting in your room while mommy makes tendies.

If your mom could cook as well as mine you wouldn't want to leave either.

Great job cropping out any actual numbers.
Alright

>Yeah, my parents have an apartment too, but at some point in a man's life its time to take responsibility and grow up. Sometimes you have to do things that are unpleasant. Like getting a job and realizing that you are a fully grown adult man.
yeah average salary here is like 1k euros and we have almost no social benefits
our economy is shit and we can't really afford a new apartment, car and other shit

lmao I'm sure that breast milk is good

an average person can't afford it, retard

What the fuck do people eat in penguinland? I have never heard of "Finnish cuisine"

I'm not the same guy but there's nothing wrong with living at home if you actually can't afford anything else.

Food

well that's almost the only reason people do this here
if we were a richer country we would have less people living with their parents, simple as

Yeah, not their own house but a rental place. But you don't want to because that would be unpleasant, that would be hard on mommy's sweet little boy so he can stay home until he's 30. Lol

regular food, bread, potato, fish, chicken, pig, pasta etc
only good finnish food is karelian pie

That's why you go to German speaking countries and work at baustelle

Not so sure about that. About Italy:
>But numerous economists have argued that clingy parents are actually to blame for the high number of young Italian adults living at home, rather than economic factors.
> In Italy families are traditionally very close, and Italian parents are famous for doting on their children at any age.
>This may help to explain why young Italians are more likely to live with their parents than youngsters in other countries with high youth unemployment, such as Poland and Hungary for example.
thelocal.it/20181218/two-thirds-of-young-italians-are-still-living-with-their-parents
Economy, housing market and so on is one factor, but culture also plays a big role.

i will never go work in a foreign country, especially germany

Your people seem to like it tho

>croatia is italy

>only good finnish food is karelian pie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelian_hot_pot

i am not 'my' people, you collectivist fuck

>Karelian pie
This is the gastronomic pride of the North?

Attached: Karelian-pie-without-egg-butter1.jpg (600x450, 64K)

Are you retarded?

ye. although not a good image
thats delicious.

i don't give a shit about italy you retarded mongrel

and that's the main reason.
I've been meaning to move out for a while now, not because I hate my parents or anything but because I just want to live in the city and have a shorter commute. The rent is horribly overpriced to the point you get 1 room apartments costing almost as much as your average salary. Nobody I know who moved out ever had or tried to have roommates, only ever lived with girlfriends or something. I only just now stopped getting paid minimum wage and already made plans with a friend to rent a place, I would've done it sooner were I not a student
no, they can't afford an apartment rent, at least not in the city. If you're not splitting the rent with someone you will literally not have any money to put into saving or use for anything else other than rent, food and other basic needs. Sure sounds like a great life
the baustela isn't bad if you're actually a decently skilled worker, from what I've heard. At least they seem to get more respect than around here and don't turn into absolute degenerates over the years. But some already invested into their studies, why throw all that away?

Watch and learn, northie. If you want to have a signature, ugly-looking pie this is how you do it.

Attached: images (20).jpg (246x205, 11K)

Phillipines isn't slightly poorer

Honestly why are finnish people so miserable? The only time they feel happiness is when they win at hockey, the rest of their lives they live robotic alcohol driven bug lives. Just be happy.

>no, they can't afford an apartment rent, at least not in the city. If you're not splitting the rent with someone you will literally not have any money to put into saving or use for anything else other than rent, food and other basic needs. Sure sounds like a great life
Grow up faggot. You can get a job.

looks good

>mfw reading the finngoloid autism and their arrogance of thinking they know every variable when it comes to living in other countries

Attached: 1561170102658.jpg (471x388, 27K)

Yeah, my parents love me, and I love them.
Sue me

here's your last (you), retard.
I already said several times the problem is paying for it with the average salary. We don't get money for NEETing

Attached: 1537293309126.png (500x501, 251K)

It was about how living at home can have cultural reasons behind it. Italians are living at home and one reason is their doting parents, according to some economists. So I'm wondering if there's a similar situation in Croatia.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-20/finland-ranked-world-s-happiest-country-for-second-year-running

>tfw almost 24
>probably moving out to "supporting community" which is hostel and apartments for people with psychological struggles.
I will be living in the apartments which are close to the main hostel.

the good part is: that it;s only for people at the ages 18-30

Attached: 1522817508788.png (480x355, 46K)

then maybe try not to get into a luxury rental place idiot. We rent a small apartment with nothing in it except toilet for 500 euro/month. Prices must be cheaper there. Just dont be such a princess

Nah, IMO you can live as you'd like. I was just saying to the Croatian guy that living at home for a very long time isn't necessarily only about the economy. It's part of the culture in Italy, to such a degree that moving out would mean you don't love your parents lmao. Makes no sens to me but that's their culture.

you actually believe that finns are the happiest people on Earth? I know we are memeing, but on a real note, do you truly believe that?

Attached: 1543144422388.gif (544x632, 246K)

I trust their judgement more than a vague feeling I'd have over the issue. We're definitely very content with how things are.

They are the happiest with their overall quality of life. More money, more trust in the state, police etc. Their hollow tin hearts still can't know happiness, though and that's why they kill themselves at insane rates.

from what I've seen the only places where I found those kind of clingy parents are smaller villages and mostly rural places.
Everyone else either hates their parents and they hate them (funny how uncommon it is in cities) or they get advised by their parents to move to another country and work there.
Can't really speak for the rest of the country, I only know what happens around the capital

no f*nn would believe that, hes a foreinigger 1488% infa

>that's why they kill themselves at insane rates.
>15 more people per 100k is insane rates

yeah that but that particular guy is sure to be well off

For their quality of life it is.

I'm sure having 5 hours of sunlight for half the year has nothing to do with it.

>Gay Amerifats be like: "my parents are too spiceyyy, beter get kicked out at 16"

Attached: 1557484955671.jpg (586x580, 470K)

I'm betraying the med, but sunlight is overrated. And no we don't have an inherent ability to withstand the heat and not burn. Summer in the Med sucks.

that's too expensive for a normal salary

Still better than alternating between 30h and 0h days I guess

>I'm betraying the med, but sunlight is overrated.
Okay now come live in the north for a little while. When you have been without something for a while only then you realize how good it is. Try not drinking water for 3 days and then have a glass and tell me how it feels

why are you happy about having absolutely no life while everyone else is getting on with theirs?

youtu.be/4S-8gF9GFJo

>wh*toids be like "this life is too spicy, i'm killing myself"

Attached: SPRC Chart_09.jpg (960x720, 92K)

24 and still living with my parents.

Try eating chocolate for every mean, every day for 5 months. Nigga we pay almost as much for electricity (AC) in the summer as we do for rent. We buy our weight in sunscreen and water daily just to survive.

Based.

Not living with your parents or siblings until you're 40 because even though you have a STEM degree you can't find a job in your shithole country and even if you did an engineer's salary is still barely enough for rent , so you're eventually forced to illegaly immigrate to another country and work for minimum wage all whilst contemplating suicide every single day

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Costs far more to keep your house heated.

kys murtad

Imagine your country not having doctors in thier 30s still living with thier parents cause they can't afford to move out , and unemployed P.h.d graduates doing the exact same thing

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 115K)

>finns be like "this drunk banter is too spicy, better stab Pekka"

Attached: images.jpg (350x144, 8K)

Living in my parents head & house RENT FREE

Attached: c7442d998e52e03500ec22fc737c68c1.png (680x574, 127K)

There's a ton of sunlight in the summer though

>be American
>graduate high school and turn 18
>it's the morning of your birthday
>you wake up in an empty room, the mattress somehow having disappeared from beneath you
>you're lying on a single sheet, an alarm ringing beside you
>dazed and confused, begin to wander downstairs
>"M-mom? D-dad?"
>there are no more pictures of you on the wall
>your PlayStation has been replaced with a VHS player and your favorite chair is nowhere in sight
>check parents' room, they're not there
>starting to get worried

>run out into the driveway
>dad's standing there, hands on his hips, a drip of sweat beading his brow
>there's a U-Haul van in the driveway, boxes full of all your stuff already piled inside

>"Hey there, son! You're an adult now, so it's time to pull yourself up by your boostraps and make a name for yourself!"
>"When I was your age, I was already married to your first mom and making payments on a duplex. Nobody ever helped me out, but you know what, kid?"
>dad slaps a fiver in your hand, saying, "This is to get you started. When you can, I want you to pay me back $100 for the van and packing"

>tfw tears in your eye
>get homesick after a week
>keep trying to call dad but the phone always goes to voicemail
>finally get through
>"D-dad? C-c-can I come v-visit you and m-mom and the d-d-dog this weekend?"

>"Sorry, but you're a big kid now! Me and your mom are booked with lawn mowing and Netflix this weekend, but we have a slot available next month. See you then, kiddo!"

>"What's that, son? You broke your arm in a traffic accident? I don't see why you're calling me, I told you to get health insurance!"

>"When I was your age, I was already married to your first mom
>your first mom
wat

All Americans have a minimum of one mandatory divorce, user.

>your first mom

ummm sweaty, you need to call your stepmom "mom", it's only right since she's part of the family now

>YOU CAN'T CALL YOUR STEP-MOM BY HER FIRST NAME user!!!!
>SHE'S PART OF THE FAMILY AND SHE LOVES YOU VERY MUCH

Attached: 00.jpg (225x225, 11K)

oh i would leave my parents house but her rents are expensive and wages are low. imagine getting 1200€/month and paying 800€ for rent and without any help from parents. imo you can't live with only 400€

India is weird

This but unironically

Attached: 1562676941189.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

No, i've never seen that guy

I wish I could do that and so do you, don't deny it