Thai diver a pedoguy confirmed

The absolute madman had proof all along. Based Elon exposing sexual predators.

Attached: Elon Musk on Twitter- -For the record- my voice cracked once during the NY Times article- That’s i (823x584, 155K)

I hope Elon has technology that can kill all the people trying to take him down.

When will these dorks learn. Anything Elon or Trump says is true

based and redpilled

kek

Elon is a supervillain who hasn't been pushed over the edge yet. He's also south African.... Just wait till those white farm murders start to get to him.

i give it a couple of years before elon kills himself, he's slowly going completely insane. early onset dementia probably

Meanwhile (((journalists))) desperately trying to twist it against Elon, meanwhile defending the pedo. Really makes you think.

Attached: Elon Musk on Twitter- -For the record- my voice cracked once during the NY Times article- That’s i (814x584, 152K)

>villain
Hero

He's quite good with the bants kek

Anyone who knows how legal system works knows that going against rich people means spending a small fortune on lawyers and living through years of litigation.

Villain (to the mainstream media). All villains start out normal and then get pushed over an edge. Just wait till Elon peaces out to his Mars colony and nukes Africa. Then he'll be the villain the media wants him to be

space rocket technology is based off trans continental missle technology originally developed by the nazis

no one really wanted to go to space, they just wanted to know how to transport heavy loads very quickly and very far

Do you think Elon could bring us into a fourth Reich?

take your sjw elsewhere please

A villain to (((them))), a hero to some.

Elon is the real pedo
You think he would have gotten billions and billions of public money if he wasn't in on comet pizza?

>was offered free legal services

Underground tunnels and Space are the perfect places for an AGI to have access to.

He is just setting things up.

Pedophiles are not tolerated here. Fuck off.

No! The numbers!!!

Exactly what I meant, a villain to (((them)))

Trump+Musk axis powers vs Merkel and the European Allies. You ready for WW3?

Imagine being a liquid cash billionaire and you choose to spend your day arguing with peasants on the internet

Attached: 1528120325860.png (447x438, 401K)

> anything that isn't challenged in a court of law is fact
Hey guys, I'm a unicorn. It's hard to type with these hooves, but I can verify that I'm 100% real.

DEELTE

Elon is anything but liquid. His net worth is basically leveraged shares of his companies.

hi boomer, do you know what part of the internet you're in?

It that's the team ups, hell yes

elon probably has 500 dollars liquid at this point

If you want to enjoy company of your fellow pedophiles,

Make sure you're stocked up meme magic to help with the propaganda. So that (((they))) don't get to dictate who was on the right side of history and who was In the wrong again
>muh 6 gorillion

you best start believing in the fourth Reich, you're livin in it

these digits have no power here

really powerful coming from a singleton

Basically Jow Forums incarnated.

I love how Reddit used to worship him, then totally disavowed him all at once. Fucking degenerate bootlicking, pedo loving swine.

Attached: muskpedokiller.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

you can feel that guys greasey betaness oozing through

>Trips confirm an element of truth

Undoubtedly they made him the offer. My theory is that he either refused, or that he did it at first, then horrified at the reality of his deal with the devil he disavowed them. Which is why they're destroying him. Listen to those voice stammers he has and his twitchy ways, screams of brainwashing victim breaking his conditioning.

Someone should look into this post, many such cases.
maybe I will have to get personally involved..
SAD!

I can't believe Elon is such a fucking idiot
and I always thought he's so much smarter than me. turns out everybody on this Earth is a fucking idiot
fuck humanity and fuck social media

Attached: 1386559286014.gif (342x239, 981K)

>What is burden of proof
Elon musk argues like a poltard
Trying to make it the other guys responsibility to clear the divers name while never actually providing any proof

checked. look into his Amos 6 rocket, then read Amos 6 in the bible. keks will ensue

This desu
Carmack is the only hero I have left

>implying it isn't fun

Amos 6 was an Israeli satellite.

that he launched on his rocket and it "crashed"

6 Woe to them that are at ease in Zion, and trust in the mountain of Samaria, which are named chief of the nations, to whom the house of Israel came!
2 Pass ye unto Calneh, and see; and from thence go ye to Hamath the great: then go down to Gath of the Philistines: be they better than these kingdoms? or their border greater than your border?
3 Ye that put far away the evil day, and cause the seat of violence to come near;
4 That lie upon beds of ivory, and stretch themselves upon their couches, and eat the lambs out of the flock, and the calves out of the midst of the stall;
5 That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David;
6 That drink wine in bowls, and anoint themselves with the chief ointments: but they are not grieved for the affliction of Joseph.
7 Therefore now shall they go captive with the first that go captive, and the banquet of them that stretched themselves shall be removed.
8 The Lord God hath sworn by himself, saith the Lord the God of hosts, I abhor the excellency of Jacob, and hate his palaces: therefore will I deliver up the city with all that is therein.
9 And it shall come to pass, if there remain ten men in one house, that they shall die.
10 And a man's uncle shall take him up, and he that burneth him, to bring out the bones out of the house, and shall say unto him that is by the sides of the house, Is there yet any with thee? and he shall say, No. Then shall he say, Hold thy tongue: for we may not make mention of the name of the Lord.
11 For, behold, the Lord commandeth, and he will smite the great house with breaches, and the little house with clefts.
12 Shall horses run upon the rock? will one plow there with oxen? for ye have turned judgment into gall, and the fruit of righteousness into hemlock:
14 But, behold, I will raise up against you a nation, O house of Israel, saith the Lord the God of hosts; and they shall afflict you from the entering in of Hemath unto the river of the wilderness

>My name is Drew. My point is valid and stands.

My name is Drew. My point is valid and stands.

Kek. I can't stand the normie "Tesla is going to save the planet" hype, but Elon is based af.

i can assure you we would rather have a bunch of fucking pedos than a bunch of outraged sjw betas like you hanging around here

Haha, would be funny as fuck if it turned he was right all along about the guy being pedo. Holy shit. He really should hire people to investigate and get solid proof. Or maybe he already did and just waiting to pull it out if he sues? Kinda funny how triggered he got about the guy calling his submarine stupid but even funnier how people seemed to HATE on Musk super hard for even getting involved with the thing. People get triggered so easy these days.

Drew is a faggot

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-15_at_1.30.36_PM.jpg (200x200, 6K)

kek

GOYIM NO

Sounds like my life now +$billions

>elon calls white dudes in thailand pedos
>losers on Jow Forums all say they're moving to SEA if they make it
elon is 100% right

why didn't he sue tho

Nice try leftards. We know your next step is LGBTQP acceptance. Kys now and save yourselves from ropeday.

Red and basepilled

I'm rooting for em

Attached: imggimi.png (149x153, 26K)

Elon, not the people trying to kill him.

Even with "free legal services," it's a huge burden dealing with the process. Most average people don't have time for it. Elon Musk is acting like a dipshit because the dude mocked his retarded "child size submarine" idea.

What else is there to do in life?

Just look at Notch. That's basically the ultimate goal of making it.

Guys, my name, is Drew.

Remember my name and my point.

He's probably the only super rich guy that doesn't pretend that he's super busy all the time.

Brave doesn't even expand images here now. Gook moot fudding BAT to accumulate.

This.

The twitter name you chose is @yoda

Nobody calls my submarine stupid and gets away with it.

Anyone who has a networth in the billions range and thinks "You know what would hit the spot? Some Grimes pussy" is retarded. Bitch looks like Helga from Hey Arnold.

because starting a lawsuit is expensive

>offered free legal services

We're gonna get the pedophiles Alex. We're gonna get them.

> not to mention it is easily provable public defamation because Elon posted it on twitter
If Elon didn't have proof, the diver could have gotten a LOT of fucking guilt-free money out of this.

Lmao the autist thinks a libel suit is an investigation into the guys life or something.
does he have previous conviction for being a pedo? nope. then it's an open and shut case.

This guy fucks.
Beyond a reasonable doubt is a bitch.

the diver most likely doesn't give a shit plus everyone knows elon is just an ass mad kid throwing around random insults. diver could also not want to give him more publicity.
plus the divers reputation most likely wasn't even damaged if anything it would have strengthen his reputation... can't sue in that situation.

also the diver is (I assume) a thai citizen while elon is an American citizen and as far as I know there is no global court system (that handles shit other than war crimes etc) so good luck issuing summons and he won't be fucking extradited to Thailand over some twitter shit post

a miserable neet who wants to kill himself? I can already do that I don't need 2 billion to get there.

But you can do it with better food, more security, and comfier chairs.

yes well this. more chance he is exposed than anything ever happening to elon, not worth the risk.

not worth the effort frankly

>investigate someone because I baselessly called them a pedo

Attached: ff3.png (705x357, 317K)