What is your country's equivalent of Wal-Mart?

What is your country's equivalent of Wal-Mart?

Attached: 1508525566275s.jpg (213x250, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fFPMUIT9seg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rimi or maxima

Wal-Mart

Aldi

Aldi (South)

walmart ._.

Lidl, I guess. You don't see any aisle accidents, though

Hofer

Target

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEE

Dia

Carrefour

Nothing really. The closest thing next to it are malls with their own supermarkets.

Oh wait, no, that would be Eurospin. That is the most depressing store brand I have ever had the misfortune of visiting.

Asda

Nooooo you can't do this

Attached: soyjak2.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

i always see the grimmest shows in pound shops
always fat mothers who look like they've given up on life and children with absolutely no discipline

tamimi

Greek supermarket overlords went bankrupt a few years ago so we mostly just use local supermarkets

Walmart

Lidl/Kaufland

>FROGGED.COM

ALLONS ENFANTS DE LA PATRIE

Attached: giphy.gif (450x364, 997K)

YOUR MOM HAHHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 1518448699080.jpg (2712x1536, 326K)

>FROGGED
kek

pyaterochka

Attached: preview-219075113.jpg (640x360, 84K)

Willys

>Carrefour
We had that as well but not it turned either into Market or Auchan

Vasilopoulos

Walmart failed in Korean market so they've sold all their properties to 'E-Mart' and left Korea.

E-Mart used to belong to Shinsegae group which was formerly belong to Samsung Group.

This ridiculous country is all ruled by Samsung and it's bootlickers.

Attached: 수정됨_01_122.jpg (1100x825, 900K)

Same thing happened here.
youtube.com/watch?v=fFPMUIT9seg
We still have a few dozen Walmarts left in my region, but none of them are really that popular.
Recently they changed their model and now to buy there you have to have some kind of annual membership card, my brother said it's a good deal, but I never really tried it.

The only foreign super/hypermarker chains that really worked out here were Carrefour that has been popular here since the 70s, and the spanish supermarket chain Dia that in the past 10 years has been gaining popularity, though it's still pretty small here when compared to the former.

Back in my day we called it MATEX

the reddit meme

Tesco

This. I never shop there because of the demographic you encounter there. All the mudslimes love it.

Hipermaxi... Te da más!

>Aldi (South)
>(South)
well obviously

Goodwill
Carrefour
What flag?

Same here the wankers never had a chance against our unions. They actually tried to implement the same inhumane practices they use in the usa

oxxo

same question

Uhm...Walmart? But they are not really around anymore. Got BTFO by superior German markets. So i guess it would be ALDI

Attached: The New Germans.jpg (480x390, 25K)

Even more pathetic then that you took the (((Google))) system for your smartphones and now blue pilled me has this crap on his phone.

bolivia