For me, it's Baden-Wurttemberg

For me, it's Baden-Wurttemberg.

Attached: download (1).jpg (293x172, 14K)

jäger

neger

I live in Baden-Württemberg AMA

grats... you've spelled it correctly for the first time (after 4 attempts)

What part? Is Stuttgart a fun city?

*autistic screeching*

Does anyone actually say "Freiburg im Breisgau"?

In Baden, the vastly superior part.
>Is Stuttgart a fun city?
No, it's horrible
Sometimes, so it doesn't get confused with Freiburg im Üechtland (which is a city in Switzerland). Local people obviously only call it Freiburg

Do you like Freiburg?

Yes I like it, I used to live there

how many days would you recommend a tourist stay there?

It's a small city, so you have seen pretty much everything interesting in 2 days. But if you want to see a bit more of the region (Black Forest, Kaiserstuhl, Europa-Park, maybe even France or Switzerland) you can stay here for a week and always have fun and discover new things. Do you plan visiting?

Next year I might do Frankfurt + Freiburg

oh and I like nightlife a lot, so if I enjoy it then I wouldn't mind spending a few more days than that there and meeting new people. Hopefully by next year I'll be able to speak German.

have you been to europa park

For me, it’s Bayern. Objectively the best German state

Go and have fun! Don't expect too much from Frankfurt, it's a junkie shithole. Nightlife is better there than in Freiburg, where it's kinda smaller. But in summer there are a lot of small festivals, so you can always find a party. It's also a lot easier to connect with people here than most foreigners assume.

I have to pick between freiburg and ulm

Yes, one of my favorite places in the world.
RIP Batavia

Thanks. I don't want to live amongst rapefugees.

Ulm sounds Kind of boring desu

I went there in 2017, it's pretty cool. it's almost exactly like disney world in some ways but i think the roller coasters were way better.

For me, it's Rhineland Phalz