How is it to study here (Amsterdam) as a non Dutch Speaker?

How is it to study here (Amsterdam) as a non Dutch Speaker?
Are dutch girls hot and outgoing?

Attached: ddd.png (502x335, 789)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d3n8foj9EAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off kraut

>Are dutch girls hot and outgoing?
i dont know i never go outside

I would love to study there and walk on the bike lanes, also I would refuse to learn Dutch and just use English.

A man after my own heart.

Literally no Dutch girl gives a fuck about Germans, or Belgians for that matter.
They only suck up to Australians, and Americans

How different is Dutch from German? other than pronunciation it looks pretty similar.

based af

We’d just ride over you with our bikes

It's like German mixed with English and French with a hint of Hebrew.

Can a Dutch person understand a German sentence, in general?

ja

Mostly. We get thought German in high school. I dropped it in my third year but I'm still able to get the gist of what a German is saying. Reading is even easier.

>Though
Taught

the germans hate everyone who isn't german
the dutch hate everyone who isn't dutch

Hitler saw the Dutch as his brothers for a reason...
Still no excuse to bomb Rotterdam though

shoulda anschlussed then

I read somewhere that the most nazis came from Netherlands beside Germany
don't know where nor can confirm if its true

>I hate krauts not llike me but I hate other countries even more

t. Otto von Bismarck

Do Dutch likes Italy
Here on Jow Forums they seem to really hate us for some reasons more than any other countries that hate us

Dutch love Italy, only Italians seem to hate Italy

Remember 2015? We still hate you for beating innocent football supporters.

Attached: 572ac78f-b8da-11e4-8e31-00163edf843f.jpg (1280x718, 178K)

I met some girls who were very impressed with Italian men during their vacation in Italy.

I assure you Austrians and Swiss dislike us irl
I can understand Swiss hatred but not Austrians really

No I don't remember it
I am not that much in touch with national news as I tend to only read international ones

What you mean

It was international news. Here you can see Dutch football supporters beat by it*lian ""police"" (mafia).

Apologize immediately.

Attached: Feyenoord-scontri-piazza-spagna-roma-Ansa-3-1024x682.jpg (1024x682, 228K)

how come that dutch seems so politically correct and diversity friendly, international and at the same time the party of freedom exists. Are dutch people conditioned to fake their facade in fear to not be found out as 'nazis' ?

Damn
But our police isn't brutal just for the sake of it so they must have done something maybe because drunk

Anyway I don't know much

They were mad because the Dutch club Feyenoord beat AS Roma. Are you gonna apologize already?

Party of Freedom is practically dead

Attached: feyenoord_roma_scontri_arresti_piazza_spagna_ansa.jpg (3000x2000, 682K)

I never knew we appeared pc and diverse to the world.

I mean, is there a single country that views our tradition of Zwarte Piet as anything else but racist?

>Party of Freedom is practically dead

They gained votes last election though, but yeah, with the FvD coming up, they'll probably lose a lot of voters

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=d3n8foj9EAU

The virgin wh*toid fears the Italian BVLL

Dutch tolerance is a facade that Dutch present themselves with towards foreigners. At heart the Dutch are hardcore Nazis. That’s a fact.

>How is it to study here (Amsterdam) as a non Dutch Speaker?
Most foreigners tell me it's hard to make Dutch friends, but there's a large international community who will be easier for you to make friends with. Everyone speaks English, so living here is no problem for the rest. If you can stand the terribly high rent and stuff.
>Are dutch girls hot and outgoing?
imo Dutch girls are better looking on average than Germans, but the difference isn't very large. Similar people. There are more than enough outgoing Dutch girls, but the majority are quite superficial.

>Oh yeah I love our progressive country
>Two beers later
>"So basically Moroccans are retardly inbred and should be kicked out the country..."