*posts wall of text*

*posts wall of text*

Attached: Flag-Pins-Japan-South-Korea.jpg (400x320, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1UE095
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1UE095

>Diplomatic tensions intensified since a South Korean court last year ordered Japanese companies to compensate Koreans who were forced to work for Japanese occupiers during World War Two.

I'm not even Japanese, but I pity them. It must be hard to have a neighbor still obsessed by what happened 75 years ago.

SHUT THE FUCK UP APES I AM SPREADING THE TRUTH GOOGOOG GAHGGHAHGAHGHAGHAGH POOPOO

Why south americans so violent?

Attached: 4A094BEA00000578-5481483-image-a-22_1520598590604.jpg (962x866, 203K)

Its all Moons fault

who are worse, nigger gibs or gook gibs?

I dindu nuffin

Whites dindu nuffin

Well Japan actually apologized and gave money to Korea, yet they're still whining, so I'd say Koreans.

same for niggers. I think at least the gooks are exploiting you dumb japs at this point lol

Have sex

Koreans are very easily riled up by their media and go protest. Boycotting jp products is that this time. The previous big boycot was against American beef meat. It's their norm but purely Chink tier. No first world country holds such a shit fest. Their whole media is particularly really shit. Its literally vice buzzfeed level of yellow journalism.

They do protest and boycott a lot.
When I visited there were like 6 separate protests I saw, or people who just stand in the middle of the street holding up a sign.
Do people actually pay attention to that shit? If that happens here people just ignore them or get pissed of they're standing in the way

We don't want money but a consistent attitude of apology to the victims. It was 박근혜 and the conservatives who decided they should just end the issue with money. The problem with Japan's apology is that they change their position all the which makes the apology not genuine.

god I hate Koreans so fucking much

The ongoing boycot seems pretty big because literally all Korean media is supporting it. It's like from CNN to Fox urge your people to protest against Japan and boycott jp products. Though their media is really fucking shit. They could rig polls to drum up anti Japan sentiment.

>The problem with Japan's apology is that they change their position all the which makes the apology not genuine.
Why do you even care if it is genuine or not? Japan did apologize for a war they started and in which they were completely defeated, occupied and haven't since take part in another conflict. I really don't care if Germans nowadays don't think WW2 was their fault, as long as they don't try to invade Europe once again.

now kiss

drugs and families that have been rich since colonial days

About comfort woman shit

Attached: DF735EF5-BEE3-4A5C-81D2-400C0B8C4206.jpg (750x2577, 571K)

Attached: B9273286-3662-41E2-ADCE-26793AEF2B51.jpg (734x2241, 535K)

Attached: 493F8038-623D-458B-ACA0-33FFB951F6A6.jpg (750x2844, 555K)