What the fuck is their problem...

What the fuck is their problem? Why do they think they can have a war with the US or Israel when they can barely fund their miltants and have the third of their population under poverty line?

Attached: download (11).jpg (294x171, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/aryan/country/JO/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/persian/country/JO/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/iranian/country/JO/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/iran/country/JO/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they have to posture or their people will revolt against them

they literally did nothing wrong death to america

Because they managed to fight the far superior Iraq to a stalemate and America has a history of failing to beat opponents it really should be able to crush.

They didn't manage to fight shit
They just kept sending teens with guns to their deaths
And America doesn't actually need to fight Iran physically, Already said the economic sanctions are fucking them up, its only a matter of time before they start starving

What are they supposed to do, just roll over and resign?

>They didn't fight
>They just kept sending soldiers
So this is your brain on Zionism...

their geography would give them a big advantage in a defensive war against america

Better just keep creating more civil wars in the region because muh based Shia religion
Sending teens as if they were orcs isn't the smartest thing to do. This means they can't fight for too long without having their economy collapsing, and it means they won't recover from the war so fast

You could just say they used human wave tactics.

Sometimes surrender is a lot better than fighting
You have an economy, civilians, etc

>muh based Shia religion
I thought the Sunnis were the bad ones.

>just keep creating more civil wars
Like what? Aren't the fighting on Assad's side?

I've noticed a Jordanian complaining and whining about Iran.
And it seems I was right. You've been doing it for a long time.

desuarchive.org/int/search/text/aryan/country/JO/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/persian/country/JO/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/iranian/country/JO/
desuarchive.org/int/search/text/iran/country/JO/

Now let's answer your retarded question.
>Why do they think they can have a war with the US or Israel
Iran doesn't want a war. They've been trying to avoid a war against USA but it doesn't seem to be possible because Kikes and Arabs have been pestering the fat Orange man to go to war against Iran for a long time now.

Now tell me, where did Iran hurt you? You fucking subhuman semite. Know your place.

death to amerikkka

Attached: typical amerikkkan.jpg (600x375, 47K)

religeous fanaticism is a bitch

Attached: 1561690122325.jpg (720x466, 64K)

give me manja recipe

do Americans actually do this?

what are the odds of being a refugee?

The ideology of the Islamic Revolution.
China wants hegemony. Russia wants an alternative.
But Iran wants the Revolution. It is ideological, less to do with realpolitik.

I'd say one third

100% but who cares

Arab dog threatening superior civilizations what's new

we're actually really good at defeating our opponents, the real problem comes with occupation. The first Iraq war was pretty hilarious in how hard they got btfo

they want regional hegemony dur, it's why after obama signed the nuclear deal and lifted sanctions they continued behaving as they normally did funding their proxies and interfering in other countries.

What are the odds of being a sexpat incel with yellow fever?

Which country did Iran interfere in and which proxy did they create and fund? You have to try a lot harder than that, Schlomo.

What are the odds of being a sexpat incel with yellow fever?

Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Gaza

I can only give you leaking false Iraq WMD info hoping that America takes the bait. Imagine if mutts were crazy enough that time to invade a country because of it lmao

All other ones is legally working together with allies.

it's not a matter of working with allies when those proxies would literally cease to exist without iranian support

wow countries not allied to to a great power would cease to be
thanks for the secret knowledge user

What did Iran specifically do there?

you're really living up to your flag lol. iran's so called allies direct proxies that take orders from them, i don't know how to make it more obvious

>they want regional hegemony dur,
How dare they want to have influence in their own geographic region?

>Syria
Support the legal government and doesn't let westerners take over
>Iraq
Supports Hashd, a militia that works with the legal government against ISIS and co
>Lebanon
Supports Hezbollah which is part of the legal government and keeps the Jews at bay
Tldr nothing wrong

are you stupid? iran is very welcome to try but then people shouldnt complain when other nations in the region call upon the US to help drive the iranians back.
are you dense? i already told you reza sajid pahlavi

They sent reinforcement tropes to help Iraqis fight ISIL.
They allied with Assad. As we know, eye doctor man bad.
In Gaza they help fund the Palestinian government.
In Lebano things are more complicated. Iran officially supports Hezbollah and various Shia institutions mostly based in Iran help manage funds to them which come as a religious tax and/or donations. Hezbollah is an organization that grew into a social care institution, army (that fights against ISIS and Israeli incursions into Lebanon), bunch of TV and radio entertainment groups, (kind of) free schooling system and a political party in power.

Yes goy surrender to us!!!

Attached: 52901632_1264951806991535_7291546088425652224_n.jpg (468x455, 8K)

>are you stupid? iran is very welcome to try but then people shouldnt complain when other nations in the region call upon the US to help drive the iranians back.
Why are we the ones who get to decide who has hegemony over the middle east?

>doesn't let westerners take over
nobody wants to take over a poor subsaharan tier mudslime shithole like Syria the US is only there because its allies are

>Syria

Ah yes, the famous meddling of being invited by the legitimate government.

thanks for confirming that you are in fact stupid. id ask you to just reread my comment but im guessing itll fly right over your head again
>iran is very welcome to try but then people shouldnt complain when other nations in the region call upon the US to help drive the iranians back.
those nations in the region being US allies

Stop supporting Rojava
Stop supporting HTS
Stop supporting Turks
Then talk you paki subhuman

Are you a Jew? You don't have any rational arguments against Iran and most of your screeching is too similar to Jews and Arabs.

t. still seething about bosnia and kosovo
im not going to entertain somebody like yourself

>US allies
You mean puppets

look i get that you're an iranian nationalist but why don't you go back to iran instead of living in a white country?

They are just sticking to the global script. Nothing but one big movie with a stage.

I'm not an Iranian. Why don't you go back to Israel or Saudi Arabia or whatever semite shithole you came from instead of living in a white country?

>I'm not an Iranian. Why don't you go back to Israel or Saudi Arabia or whatever semite shithole you came from instead of living in a white country?

Attached: images.png (232x217, 20K)

Croats are literally PERSIAN NEGRO BVLL hybrid. The strongest race.

>that one extremely pro-american british teenager that parrots us foreign policy talking points that only boomers here unironically believe

Attached: cringe soul eater454.gif (300x169, 1.2M)

>Lebanon
Lebanese Shi'ites are treated like dogshit so I don't see how this is bad

It's, the best thing that we could do during cisplatina war was surrender too
And now we have a cute country down south, respect your senpai

>implying that poor countries cannot put up resistance to or militarily defeat wealthier countries
Um, user...

Attached: Vietcong1968.jpg (800x1204, 198K)